Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,018 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay (23102 Views)

Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Stylist Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Assy Butt And Ring In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Koolyarns: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2013
Prince Uzoegwu has filed a N100 million lawsuit against a blogger, kool yarns for allegedly calling him gay. Uzoegwu who has had a long standing feud with the blogger resorted to settling the case in court.
This is what kool yarns wrote on his blog....

N100 million ko!...i laff in carribean...Fashion designer and stylist of Late singer, Goldie Harvey has filed a N100 million naira lawsuit against me for allegedly using homophobic slurs against him(according to how it was stated in the letter).

They said i also insulted his taste of fashion and that i should delete the posts and issue an apology otherwise they will demand N100,000,000 from me...isn't that funny ,people? see, i did not call him gay...i called him a gay...they are 2 different words which are disputable in the court of law and i never insulted his taste of fashion. i will post the links of the stories below.

Oga, even if you win the case which i believe you won't..i can't give u N100 million, highest....we can negotiate or i go into hiding...simple!.

you want to chop where you did not sow... do you know how many blogs that have called you gay and even worse? na only me you see abi?..you wan use me do christmas...mtscheew!

6 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by bigt2(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2013
Omo! Dat head na die o shocked shocked
grin grin
Well, i will have to give him him more names if it were to be m blog, but i would rather let the sleeping dog lie.
I for don say him be Eggofin, clement, edward, mutunka!!! grin
this s because i basically write about pictures.
www.advenpix.tk

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Mynd44: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Before your fingers run wild next time, think about it

6 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by homesteady(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
And when did Goldie's fashion designer and stylist become a celebrity? Mtcheew
BTW he even looks gay! Let him come and sue me 1 billion dollars naw! Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by MrAboki: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
But that nigga is gay!!

9 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: But that nigga is gay!!
How you take know?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by MrAboki: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
How you take know?

Hes a 'Stylist'
Wears yellow pants
Tight shirts
and poses like a gay!!

10 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by dplomaticVal: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
clowns

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Mynd44: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Hes a 'Stylist'
Wears yellow pants
Tight shirts
and poses like a gay!!

I have a twin who dresses like me, looks like me, talks like me and looks very much like me. Doe that make him me?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by homesteady(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have a twin who dresses like me, looks like me, talks like me and looks very much like me. Doe that make him me?

Oh Mynd, just throw the towel! He's GAY!

5 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady:

Oh Mynd, just throw the towel! He's GAY!
As long as he has not admitted it and you did not see him doing it, you have no proof

4 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by homesteady(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chai!! Controversy after death!! Goldie was surrounded by Gay's when she was alive. Derenle(her bestfriend) and Prince(her stylist) gringrin
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by homesteady(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
As long as he has not admitted it and you did not see him doing it, you have no proof
I have my proof! grin see what he wrote on his facebook about himself -
I don't analyze myself too much.. whenever I try
to, I get depressed.don't ask me why.lol. Having
said that,I know I like to listen more than I
talk,cannot stand being idle,(drives me nuts!) I'm
also a free spirit.VERY FREE SPIRIT....... Am a
fashion stylist and creative director to Goldie
Harvey and Toyin Lawanni! Aside this am also a tv
presenter, actor and a catwork instructor!!!!
BORN DIS WAY BABY!

https://m.facebook.com/poshcobra?refid=46

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady:
I have my proof! grin see what he wrote on his facebook about himself -

https://m.facebook.com/poshcobra?refid=46

grin grin
Proves nothing

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by ijebabe: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
How can you guys forget his last photoshoot as 'Horus'

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
This dude is obviously gay. grin

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by bigx(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
D blogger nose sha,

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by datChelseaBoy: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Only true gays over react when someone calls them gay. He must be gay
I guess drnrele and Charlie boy has man y blogs and nairalander to sue
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by lacosteIII(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
wow
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by adtiezy1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
gay of the highest order grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Speechless! See head like Olumo Rock!
Na who dey patronize dz kind gay? Homosexuals don suffer no be small.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Fazhy: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
The blogger will be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by mcdokwe(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Labelling at its peak!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by slap1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
9jadelta: Only true gays over react when someone calls them gay. He must be gay
And you're a professor of gayiology? The guy is a catwalk instructor and fashion designer, man! His dressing and pose reflects his means of living. Do you want him to dress like Fashola or Yakubu Gowon?

5 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by valencia25(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
homesteady: Chai!! Controversy after death!! Goldie was surrounded by Gay's when she was alive. Derenle(her bestfriend) and Prince(her stylist) gringrin
Denrele will sue you for 1 million Pounds grin
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by sniperliz(f): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
What is the essence of suing a blogger who does not have up to 20million naira in his/her bank account? Smh What is the essence of suing a blogger who does not have up to 20million naira in his/her bank account? Smh
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Make them go sell the blogger nose for 100 million. The thing wide like woman Wey get big yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by Pasidon(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
I wonder if this is really true or just to draw comments
Re: Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay by everyday: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
The guy looks gay sha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Onyenucheya: At What Age Should Daughters Be Taught Sex For Money Is Bad? / Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.