Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (8724 Views)

For Matured Gent N Ladies.... / Ladies And Gent What Are You Gonna Do For This 24hours / Count Your Babes - Ladies And Gent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: it was so painful, he is one of ma favorite.. i sooo much love him. sorry about yours too.

Na wa oo! "One of ur favorites"... Means u got more!! Just switch to the next in line na!! Shikena!!

1 Like

Re: .. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: it was so painful, he is one of ma favorite.. i sooo much love him. sorry about yours too.
shocked one of your favourites?

It is either u dnt understand the usage of the English language or u are a damn slutt!

And u are stilll wondering why he left u?

Choose another one u damn thing!
Re: .. by Enegod(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
ynx:

Na wa oo! "One of ur favorites"... Means u got more!! Just switch to the next in line na!! Shikena!!
grin
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: shocked one of your favourites?

It is either u dnt understand the usage of the English language or u are a damn slutt!

And u are stilll wondering why he left u?

Choose another one u damn thing!
ynx:

Ode ni awon eleyii o, one of ma favorite i simply mean among ma 'EX'
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]Ode ni awon eleyii o,
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Ode ni awon eleyii o, one of ma favorite i simply mean among ma 'EX'

Now why the use of the word "ode"... I don't think my statement was rude!!.. Just an observation of the words u used!! "One of ur fav" doesn't mean ur Exs..
So one thing I've notice in u is u get angry easily, maybe u need to check that aspect!!... I think I deserve an apology cos I didn't insult anyone here...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Ode ni awon eleyii o, one of ma favorite i simply mean among ma 'EX'

How many 'ex(es)' do u have? Let's count them.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Its officially.. These ladies here are out to lash out on guys cos other guys tampered with their hearts!!..
Come to think of it, if a guys leaves a lady cos he wants to go all spiritual.. It only means that the lady is not adding to his spiritual life!

Advice: Go to the guy nd tell him u r ready to go spiritual wit him...simple!

1 Like

Re: .. by Tolexander: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=Harbosede02][/quote]agree?
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
ynx:

Now why the use of the word "ode"... I don't think my statement was rude!!.. Just an observation of the words u used!! "One of ur fav" doesn't mean ur Exs..
So one thing I've notice in u is u get angry easily, maybe u need to check that aspect!!... I think I deserve an apology cos I didn't insult anyone here...
Thanks
Baby am sorry.. But you know sometimes you get i angry when someone quote you in a wrong aspect. am so so sorry.
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson:

How many 'ex(es)' do u have? Let's count them.
shocked hmmmm still counting
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Baby am sorry.. But you know sometimes you get i angry when someone quote you in a wrong aspect. am so so sorry.

No problemo.. Meanwhile, just go spiritual too.. Maybe ud come out with a testimony!!
Note: being spiritual doesn't mean u have lessen ur social life! Or look ugly!!..be spiritual and yet be spontenous!
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: agree?
agree 2 wat?
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
ynx: Its officially.. These ladies here are out to lash out on guys cos other guys tampered with their hearts!!..
Come to think of it, if a guys leaves a lady cos he wants to go all spiritual.. It only means that the lady is not adding to his spiritual life!

Advice: Go to the guy nd tell him u r ready to go spiritual wit him...simple!
And you think he really wanna trace back his spiritual life, why are you talking as if you know the person am talking about, do i look like a devil, we dated for almost 2yrs, why cant he tell me this in the first year, he is simply looking for excuses.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: And you think he really wanna trace back his spiritual life, why are you talking as if you know the person am talking about, do i look like a devil, we dated for almost 2yrs, why cant he tell me this in the first year, he is simply looking for excuses.
did he give u signs dat he wants 2 breakup,or do u notice any change in im,lyk "spiritual" change
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: did he give u signs dat he wants 2 breakup,or do u notice any change in im,lyk "spiritual" change
Nah.... only that he stopped making the calling and when i do, it will ring for almost 6 times before picking it.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: And you think he really wanna trace back his spiritual life, why are you talking as if you know the person am talking about, do i look like a devil, we dated for almost 2yrs, why cant he tell me this in the first year, he is simply looking for excuses.

True! U know him better!!
This is the scenario rite? : he got u nice gifts,2weeks later he quits and says he wanna ff christ!!
Well,end point is ,he cares bout u,but he wouldn't like to continue the affair due to some reasons left to him alone!!.....trust me, guys dat don't care bout u ,will dump u and not even buy u a walkman to console urself wit ...
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson:

Are u kidding me when am here?
I still have you in ma left hand, i never left kiss
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Nah.... only that he stopped making the calling and when i do, it will ring for almost 6 times before picking it.

Babes, move on!! When a guy starts doing that, he is fed up! And pls don't be sad, he is simple not the bone of ur bones! He is just a passerby in ur route to emotional success!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Nah.... only that he stopped making the calling and when i do, it will ring for almost 6 times before picking it.
guys ehn!smh

1 Like

Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: some other goodies?like this one
LMAO.... This was the reasons why he want to trace his way back spiritually... Biko mek una no ask me any quest o
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: guys ehn!smh

U making it sound like its only guys that does the heart breaking ooo!! Trust me u don't wanna see a hrt broken guy!
Re: .. by Tolexander: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: agree 2 wat?
what i said!
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
ynx:

U making it sound like its only guys that does the heart breaking ooo!! Trust me u don't wanna see a hrt broken guy!
lol,bt they r few sha,nt as much as broken hearted gurls
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tolexander: what i said!
wat did u say?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: I still have you in ma left hand, i never left kiss

Me 'left' hand? Like a spare tyre or consolation or what?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: shocked hmmmm still counting

Including myself or yet to be included?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: My Dude just told me he is no more interested two weeks after he got me an android phone and some other goodies.
He told me he want to trace his way back spiritually... Lol
I guess he is tired of me... Here i am single again and lonely again. cry
you can also narrate your stories here....

Sorry about that. it shouldn't reduce ur quality instead build on urself more and they'll queue up with wedding rings.
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
femcruz:

Sorry about that. it shouldn't reduce ur quality instead build on urself more and they'll queue up with wedding rings.
Thanks
RedBenson:

Including myself or yet to be included?
Yet to be included wink
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Thanks Yet to be included wink

Hope my position wont be too far behind. Anything abv 7th, count me out.
Re: .. by sexymoma(f): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
RedBenson:

Hope my position wont be too far behind. Anything abv 7th, count me out.
Nah, am not counting you out you are already in kiss
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexymoma: Nah, am not counting you out you are already in kiss

What position?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viral Wedding Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / He Always Want To Touch Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.