Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Things Every Man Should Learn To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (22548 Views)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by dani1luv: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
I found this piece written by Chris Ihidero and thought I'd share:

There are attributes that we should all posses; attributes that will lead to attitudes that will foster better relationship with other men and of course, women.
This list is in no way exhaustive;
1. Learn to say: I love you. I am sorry. I forgive you, after you have learnt to say please and thank you. Say nothing more afterwards. If you are not absolutely sure, never make these 3 statements. It is better to hurt her honestly than deceive her with a lie.

2. Cry: Yeah, cry. I know what you are thinking: ‘Cry? How?! Isn’t that what sissies do? A real man doesn’t cry, simple!’ Not exactly bro. Have you ever wondered why women tend to like vulnerable men? No, I don’t mean you should cry at the drop of a hat or turn into the mythical bush baby constantly crying for his mat. But there’s a reason musicians who sing about their vulnerability fill concert halls…Banky W‘s ‘My Regret and Don’t Break My Heart, as well as Darey‘s ‘You’re Not the Girl’ and ‘No Stars‘ are constant on every request list on night shows on radio.
Women have a natural maternal instinct that makes them want to take care of men; it you refuse to let her see your vulnerable side, you don’t know what you’re missing.

3. Listen: Yeah, shut up and listen. When people open up to talk to you, they seldom need you to tell anything; they just need someone to listen. You will not die suddenly from listening and not saying anything. Also, don’t monopolise discussions. It’s not always about you. Shut up and listen.

4. Ask for Help: Trust me, asking for help does not reduce the size of your manhood. It is absolutely fine to throw your hands in the air and scream for your friends and family to come to your aid when push comes to shove. Yes, be careful who you ask but if you are not surrounded by people you can ask, perhaps you have failed in cultivating useful relationships? Or, perhaps you love being asked for assistance but won’t ask others so you can lord it over them? Shame on you; that’s stuff for kids. Grow up.

5. Dance: Have you ever seen a woman who didn’t find a man that can dance sexy?! Are you a learner? Get back in good terms with your feet bro, dancing raises your chances by 101%. I confess to possessing 2 left legs but when the 3rd bottle of Star kicks in, the dance miraculously takes over. Rediscover your rhythm, make any dance space your temple and they’ll come worship…

6. Kick Ass: Talk to the waiter with respect; don’t verbally or physically abuse people who work for/with you; be kind to those who seek your assistance; talk to women and other men as you would expect to be spoken to. But, when the need arises, kick ass. Kick it so hard that the mere thought of how you kick someone’s ass will put the fear of God in others that they will ensure they don’t do anything that would require you to kick ass. Do it sparingly but be bloody good at it.

7. Name your poison. Vodka on the rocks, double, neat. That’s how a man orders his poison. If you cannot name your poison with clarity, how can you be trusted with giving precise instructions or making important decisions?

8. Read an important book: Yes, the Bible, Quran or the Bhagavad Gita are important texts, if you’re a man of faith. But you will find yourself in many important settings where the discussion will not be about religion. Read an important book; test the waters of knowledge, agree with what you find illuminating, question everything.

9. Cook a meal. It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate. A simple meal will be equally appreciated, although plain Indomie noodles does not count. She knows you can’t cook to save your life but she loves that you can make an effort. It’s the effort that counts, really.

10. Be loyal to something or someone: Loyalty goes a long way, in many ways. Be loyal to a brand, a pet, a football club, a place, a clothing label, an artiste…or somebody. If there’s nothing and no one you can practically die for, who or what do you live for?

20 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Andyblaze: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Learn to last long in bed

8 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by REMMEI(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Learn to last long in bed

10min of lovemaking is sometimes more exciting than the vigorous 10hours if you have not been making her happy..LEARN TO MAKE HER HAPPY..

8 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Andyblaze: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
REMMEI:

10min of lovemaking is sometimes more exciting than the vigorous 10hours if you have not been making her happy..LEARN TO MAKE HER HAPPY..
A woman can't cum in 10 mins

5 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by xynerise: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: Learn to last long in bed
We dont LEARN to last long during sexx. Its either innate or artificial.
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Learn to wash plates
Sweep
Take care of your baby when the mom is busy

5 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Andyblaze: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
as a man u don't really dis long list of c0ck n bull story.

its just one tin needed: Financial responsiveness 2 those u care abt.

Datz all
5. Dance: Have you ever seen a woman who didn’t find a man that can dance sexy?! Are you a learner? Get back in good terms with your feet bro, dancing raises your chances by 101%. I confess to possessing 2 left legs but when the 3rd bottle of Star kicks in, the dance miraculously takes over. Rediscover your rhythm, make any dance space your temple and they’ll come worship…
if u lik dance awilo, azonto , garara, yahooze, n alatan, without money 4 Pocket. U go useless lik blackberry bat3

7 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by CsmuneEy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
wrong.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by deshclones(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
^^^^^^^^^ why una dey derail this thread nah??

8 to comment...slowly but surely
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by braine(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Noted.
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by donwilz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: A woman can't cum in 10 mins
You are so wrong. A wonderful pre-intimacy can make a woman even come in less than 5 minutes. A long intercourse can be nice too. Back to topic, a well groomed man should be privy to these habits. There is nothing as sexy as a civilized gentleman.

4 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by badmeat(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Only men wey don swallow Love portion can do all that sh*tsad

11 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by xynerise: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
wrong.
*slaps his eyeballs*

Next time if you say am wrong make a proof.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by TrishaP(f): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
I wish my man can know all this I'll be so happy.
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:

PLs don't wait for that cos a lot of Saturdays might pass you by!

angry grin grin
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by nekaa(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Teh them..
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nuzo1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:

Means you may either be a kid or just doesnt know how powerful the idea of practice makes perfect is.

Satisfying a lady's sexual desires takes a lot of practice and experience. In doing so, you will realize that longevity in sex has a lot to do with the mind.

I'm not trying to promote promiscuity.

4 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Lanceslot(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Interesting.... Nice tips.
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by xynerise: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
bbpreye.:

PLs don't wait for that cos a lot of Saturdays might pass you by!

angry grin grin
undecided
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by xynerise: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':

Means you may either be a kid or just doesnt know how powerful the idea of practice makes perfect is.

Satisfying a lady's sexual desires takes a lot of practice and experience. In doing so, you will realize that longevity in sex has a lot to do with the mind.

Isnt that innate? undecided
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by CsmuneEy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
*slaps his eyeballs*

Next time if you say am wrong make a proof.
*slaps him in the back of the head like i do my kid brother
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by CsmuneEy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':

dont mind the learner
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by xynerise: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
*slaps him in the back of the head like i do my kid brother
Lol
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
ok got it
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Kayceenaz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
As a sine qua non,men should earnestly learn how to do the biddings of CHRIST JESUS by ensuring that their lives are in conformity with His heavenly set standards and precepts.By doing so,they orchestrate their way to unimaginable prosperity,elongate their life span and secure their eternal destination.No wonder the bible says in Deut.29:9,''Therefore,obey the terms of covenant of the Lord so that you will prosper in everything.''Yes,EVERYTHING.

9 Likes

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by free2ryhme: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
dani1luv: I found this piece written by Chris Ihidero and thought I'd share:

There are attributes that we should all posses; attributes that will lead to attitudes that will foster better relationship with other men and of course, women.
This list is in no way exhaustive;
1. Learn to say: I love you. I am sorry. I forgive you, after you have learnt to say please and thank you. Say nothing more afterwards. If you are not absolutely sure, never make these 3 statements. It is better to hurt her honestly than deceive her with a lie.

2. Cry: Yeah, cry. I know what you are thinking: ‘Cry? How?! Isn’t that what sissies do? A real man doesn’t cry, simple!’ Not exactly bro. Have you ever wondered why women tend to like vulnerable men? No, I don’t mean you should cry at the drop of a hat or turn into the mythical bush baby constantly crying for his mat. But there’s a reason musicians who sing about their vulnerability fill concert halls…Banky W‘s ‘My Regret and Don’t Break My Heart, as well as Darey‘s ‘You’re Not the Girl’ and ‘No Stars‘ are constant on every request list on night shows on radio.
Women have a natural maternal instinct that makes them want to take care of men; it you refuse to let her see your vulnerable side, you don’t know what you’re missing.

3. Listen: Yeah, shut up and listen. When people open up to talk to you, they seldom need you to tell anything; they just need someone to listen. You will not die suddenly from listening and not saying anything. Also, don’t monopolise discussions. It’s not always about you. Shut up and listen.

4. Ask for Help: Trust me, asking for help does not reduce the size of your manhood. It is absolutely fine to throw your hands in the air and scream for your friends and family to come to your aid when push comes to shove. Yes, be careful who you ask but if you are not surrounded by people you can ask, perhaps you have failed in cultivating useful relationships? Or, perhaps you love being asked for assistance but won’t ask others so you can lord it over them? Shame on you; that’s stuff for kids. Grow up.

6. Kick Ass: Talk to the waiter with respect; don’t verbally or physically abuse people who work for/with you; be kind to those who seek your assistance; talk to women and other men as you would expect to be spoken to. But, when the need arises, kick ass. Kick it so hard that the mere thought of how you kick someone’s ass will put the fear of God in others that they will ensure they don’t do anything that would require you to kick ass. Do it sparingly but be bloody good at it.

7. Name your poison. Vodka on the rocks, double, neat. That’s how a man orders his poison. If you cannot name your poison with clarity, how can you be trusted with giving precise instructions or making important decisions?

8. Read an important book: Yes, the Bible, Quran or the Bhagavad Gita are important texts, if you’re a man of faith. But you will find yourself in many important settings where the discussion will not be about religion. Read an important book; test the waters of knowledge, agree with what you find illuminating, question everything.

9. Cook a meal. It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate. A simple meal will be equally appreciated, although plain Indomie noodles does not count. She knows you can’t cook to save your life but she loves that you can make an effort. It’s the effort that counts, really.

10. Be loyal to something or someone: Loyalty goes a long way, in many ways. Be loyal to a brand, a pet, a football club, a place, a clothing label, an artiste…or somebody. If there’s nothing and no one you can practically die for, who or what do you live for?

where you copy dis tin from
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by playcharles(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nuzo1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Knowing the names of alcoholic mixtures doesn't in anyway make a man look decicive. To an extent, it will even make him look like a career alcoholic.

And being religiously loyal to anything/anybody is fanaticism and history proves that such attitude is deadly.

Moderation is the keyword.

Nice advice op.

1 Like

Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by slap1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Learn how to cook. I think girls love it!
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
I can't believe this is about WOMEN.
Re: Things Every Man Should Learn To Do by Nuzo1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
Isnt that innate? undecided

Yes it is, but I'm not sure on what context you used that word in your first post.
How I understood your comment was that you either have natural ability or not. But I'm trying to let you know that most men if not all have the innate ability to satisfy a lady if they can relize that its more of a thing of the mind than physical....which is usually discovered by practice.

My hand no dey o. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.