Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry (23986 Views)

Top Tips For Healthy And Young Looking Skin / American Gold Jewelry With No Irritation And Lifetime Guarantee / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by Ibrochaka(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2013
Pls i hav a 14karat 4gram gold filled necklace frm USA bt i dnt no how to determine d percentage of gold in it, any help wil b appreciated and if any 1 in d haus nos any buyer of gold filled necklace pls let me know, thanks.
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by prettynurse: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls where can I buy good gold in Enugu?
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by imlawal3: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm in lagos n also hav shop in kano
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by Oladat4real: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please, how much can they buy 10gram of 18karat gold filled necklace from me in Nigeria?
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by honey001(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please who knows where and how much is it for a men gold necklace with African map.
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ibrochaka: Pls i hav a 14karat 4gram gold filled necklace frm USA bt i dnt no how to determine d percentage of gold in it, any help wil b appreciated and if any 1 in d haus nos any buyer of gold filled necklace pls let me know, thanks.
Gold filled jewelry don't have second hand value only solid gold
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by CuttyKayUSA: 2:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Do you (or your loved ones) experience irritation or scratches whenever you/they use any jewelry? Hypoallergenic or allergy-free is term used to describe any substance or product that causes some discomfort or irritation or allergy when used. Research has shown that over 90% of metals especially those with Nickel and Lead are highly allergic, hence causes skin irritation and discomfort when they come in contact with the skin. Unfortunately, these alloys (Nickel and Lead) are in large deposit in many fashion jewelry products such as necklaces, earrings, chains, etc.

One very popularly known hypoallergenic and allergy-free metal is stainless steel especially the highly polished variants. Owing to their non irritating/scratching attributes, polished stainless steels are widely used as an insertion to support the human frame following a surgery, hence also widely known as surgical stainless steel. Very few fashion jewelry companies especially in the United States unlike China have recently started using hypoallergenic surgical stainless steel with no Nickel nor Lead for their jewelry production. Part of the reason for this is due to strict laws against use of allergic substances in consumer or fashion products in United States.

Just recently, my younger sister who finished her youth service in Lagos in May bought and used an American jewelry product called Cutty & Kay (or C&K - www.ckjewelers.com) which they were told in the NYSC camp to be of hypoallergenic 24 karat gold layered over highly polished surgical stainless steel. These jewelry were sold to corp members as low as #500 with 100% cash-back guarantee on irritation or fading. My sister carelessly used hers to bath/shower all the time, and after about 2 months, she noticed that the quality of the jewelry remains the same. So, she told me about it. Luckily for her, she still has the label of the earring. On further search of the company name Cutty & Kay Jewelers (www.ckjewelers.com) , I found out that it's a Nigerian based company with head office in Tradefair Lagos and specializes in distribution of hypoallergenic American jewelries (gold, silver, diamond) all over Africa.

I'm quite impressed and still in awe at my sister's experience, and thought I should share it will fellow Nairaland members who might have sisters, wives, relatives, etc who always experience skin irritation whenever they use jewelry products or tired of junks from China in the name of jewelries everywhere in the market. This company (www.ckjewelers.com) are currently running a promo and have what they call "VIP" package targeted at young graduates, students and individuals who are looking for decent and extra source of income with 100% return on investment. With 30,000 naira VIP registration, the VIP gets over #35,000 worth of C&K (www.ckjewelers.com) products, their branded display case, T-shirt, catalog, etc. As a registered VIP, every subsequent purchase of any C&K (www.ckjewelers.com) product is sold at 50% discount. More so, each VIP gets a #20,000 naira commission for each new VIP he/she recruits and an ipad after recruiting the 20th VIP.
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by imlawal3: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Now in Kano as Faisma Jewellers- sell,buy n repair gold n silvers kindly call 07033414018
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by jbblues24(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
This concept blew my mind. cheesy
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by OliviaThomas: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Now, in order to buy good gold or gold jewelry, you will need to go through more than one pawnshop. In particular, I myself have repeatedly looked for suitable malaysia gold shops in order to profitably sell / buy several jewelry that I got
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by MyHomeyPet: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Price of Gold Differs. The best place to get gold prices realtime is [https://pricemit.com/]Pricemit[https://pricemit.com/]
Re: Top Tips To Buying Gold Jewelry by thediamondguys: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2023
At the Diamond Guys, we source quality diamonds directly from cutters all around the world.We know diamonds, and we want to know you. You are taking the next step in your life, and we will work with you to make it even more special.When it comes to buying custom engagement rings, we offer a personalised experience in a relaxed environment. We are diamond experts, so you don’t have to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.