Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5943994 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2015
Henry120. Sorry 4 derailing.
Are those Guys NA SF / navy SBS
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Henry120. Sorry 4 derailing.
Are those Guys NA SF / navy SBS

It's a free world bro. They are navy SBS.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
arantess:

igbi, relax.....these kaffirs can be so annoying, but try to ignore their senseless posts.

You should look the word up before useing it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Henry120:

It's a free world bro. They are navy SBS.
Abi
Nagode
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Monguno recaptured by NA

NA in NE

New acquired Samil truck mouthed with a ridiculously big gun....wow

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Henry240:

The military doesn't need an AFV in the middle of the city. An MRAP in the city is even over kill.

IFV's, AFV'S, MBT's and MRAPs should be used in operations outside the city, excerpt if there is a substantial threat on the city, the military can then roll out the big guns.

It makes no sense having tanks in Abuja as a deterrent when actual operations are in maiduguri.

You do realize that IED's and VBIED's are most prevalent in cities and built up areas?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Henry120:

It won't work using a 105mm. The sudanese khalifa is a practical system though.

Easyer with a 105 - less recoil.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
patriot4:

I don't really see the vlue of "training" people in fields they already master and probably even more than the "trainer", being the operator in charge of a site of the exercise doesn't make you the trainer of whomever does the exercise.

experience =/= skill
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
its totally african( apart from the truck.) it was done by the sudanese MIC ( military industry corperation).
The Military Industry Corporation is the state-run defense corporation of Sudan. It is responsible for the production of a wide range of defense equipment

We did it ages ago

With a better gun-system

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
NighttWalker:
Monguno recaptured by NA

New acquired Samil truck mouthed with a ridiculously big gun....wow

I hear you like Truck-Technical's

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
an ode to the Ratel... who's days are numbered.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
patriot4:
I refuse to comment any further, cheers, I just hope you are as irritated when you spot boko gayram sympathizers as you are when you spot my comments.
dude you have every right to keep commenting. I own a website and I think it is ridiculous for a common user to make binding rules on fellow users and still at the same time be the one to enforce.them. if henry120 does not like your style then let him report you to a MOD or mail the MODS. you ve not gone against any forum rule, so I guarantee you will be protected.
henry120 stop this your childish " don't play with me again atitude" we re all enjoying and appreciate your contrbutions ( God know I am very proud of you in this forum) but you don't just order people out of an open forum, isn't that why we call it the internet? smiley

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some more "heavy metal"

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patchesagain:

We did it ages ago

With a better gun-system
that's massive. shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
dude you have every right to keep commenting. I own a website and I think it is ridiculous for a common user to make binding rules on fellow users and still at the same time be the one to enforce.them. if henry120 does not like your style then let him report you to a MOD or mail the MODS. you ve not gone against any forum rule, so I guarantee you will be protected.
henry120 stop this your childish " don't play with me again atitude" we re all enjoying and appreciate your contrbutions ( God know I am very proud of you in this forum) but you don't just order people out of an open forum, isn't that why we call it the internet? smiley

dude, it is the rules appkied to this thread that has kept it clean all these while. don't be a baby and ruin it with unnecessary arguments. if not for the few comments, this should be a pictures only thread.

please allow igbi to leave. beeg can allow him to misbehave on his blog but we don't need that troll here.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patchesagain:

I hear you like Truck-Technical's
You heard right bro

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
that's massive. shocked
Able to reach out to the enemy more than 55km away.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patchesagain:

Easyer with a 105 - less recoil.

Less power.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nigeria COIN

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
stillchris:

dude, it is the rules appkied to this thread that has kept it clean all these while. don't be a baby and ruin it with unnecessary arguments. if not for the few comments, this should be a pictures only thread.

please allow igbi to leave. beeg can allow him to misbehave on his blog but we don't need that troll here.

Rules are difficult for some Nigerians to follow. Doing things properly seems so alien to them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Henry120:

Less power.
Yes, that's known fact.

105mm shells aren't effective compared to their older cousins the 155mm, but being smaller and lighter means you can carry more and you don't need trucks to carry the pallets. (Lighter logistics)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Yes, that's known fact.

105mm shells aren't effective compared to their older cousins the 155mm, but being smaller and lighter means you can carry more and you don't need trucks to carry the pallets. (Lighter logistics)

45 rounds is adequate. 115mm is very sufficient.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
KDF demonstrate 'rescueing of a village' mission to the president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVL-0IrFJjg
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
stillchris:

lol, how did you know its Igbi? These people self.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ChukwuCantDie: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
andrewza:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSSOeP7G_fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSI8LeMVVFg
Not to derail the thread, I just need to say that South Africans are a pathetic excuse for human beings for allowing themselves to be ruled over by whites like this, this type of behavior also makes the whole of Africa look bad when these foreign non-African military's go over there and see Africans being bossed around by the pink people from Europe like pathetic monkeys, disgraceful kaffirs.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
ChukwuCantDie:
Not to derail the thread, I just need to say that South Africans are a pathetic excuse for human beings for allowing themselves to be ruled over by whites like this, this type of behavior also makes the whole of Africa look bad when these foreign non-African military's go over there and see Africans being bossed around by the pink people from Europe like pathetic monkeys, disgraceful kaffirs.

why is it, that non south African blacks that worry about us white south Africans more than black south Africans.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
andrewza:

why is it, that non south African blacks that worry about us white south Africans more than black south Africans.

This guys should watch the Videos on when the Ducth Soldiers were here and see who was training and teaching those guys about survival skills, same thing with the U.S rangers they were being trained and thought by black South Africans.

When white Navy Seals go to Nigeria to teach and pass on some skills to their SBS you'll never see em pulling the race card.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
NTA just twitted this pic. Can any one confirm if it is 9ja cos i doubt. I simply don't trust NTA!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Great thread, please let us try to accomodate each other regardless of our differences. This isnt like the other thread on who has the biggest deek in Africa. Let's keep it civil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2840) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.