Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5944013 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (2840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SergeAlain: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
My brother, these are racist comments, and trust me they are just as ugly coming from black to white as it does the other way round!!! Please desist and retreat from such behavior in future. its unbecoming of any human being!!

ChukwuCantDie:
Not to derail the thread, I just need to say that South Africans are a pathetic excuse for human beings for allowing themselves to be ruled over by whites like this, this type of behavior also makes the whole of Africa look bad when these foreign non-African military's go over there and see Africans being bossed around by the pink people from Europe like pathetic monkeys, disgraceful kaffirs.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fynline:
NTA just twitted this pic. Can any one confirm if it is 9ja cos i doubt. I simply don't trust NTA!

Yeah, I also saw the photo. I think they jacked off the image of thin air. The guy infront has a curly hair, and individual behind has a brown skin. I think they are Arabs.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why ALL this abuse all of a sudden
I REALLY REALLY HATED all the abuse and racism on the other thread on who had the biggest dick in africa.
I would prefer this thread not go down the same way.
It has been civil up until now.
It seems some people are hell bent on derailing this thread. undecided angry angry angry angry angry
THEY SHOULD CEASE AND DESIST... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Beegeagle.

Nigeria COIN

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Henry120:

Yeah, I also saw the photo. I think they jacked off the image of thin air. The guy infront has a curly hair, and individual behind has a brown skin. I think they are Arabs.
Its normal though, media houses will use any available pictures.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
KDF needs to follow suit. Even The National youth service got new cammos

1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Henry120:

Egypt. Same way MG chris made a mistake and posted a B series Bomber
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pic of NAF alpha jets, looks very much like the Su-25 frog foot

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Passion, commitment, galant, NA personnel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerian Army paratroopers.

"Even the birds are jealous".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Henry120:

Wow "thumbs up" I love the 1st picture nice caption and photography
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Henry120:

nice!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by hunter21(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Henry120:

Those guys look black and that tank looks like the t-80
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
hunter21:

Those guys look black and that tank looks like the t-80

Your comment would have been correct, if they weren't Iraqi T-72 tanks in the second gulf war grin grin grin

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2015
SergeAlain:
My brother, these are racist comments, and trust me they are just as ugly coming from black to white as it does the other way round!!! Please desist and retreat from such behavior in future. its unbecoming of any human being!!

Just ignore him, he is a troll

His use of the word K*ffir is the same as one black person calling another N*gger with racist intent, it a racist word whites use to express their feelings of superiority/dislike for blacks.

It suggests that he is a white, masquerading as a black, trolling threads with the sole intent of de-railing them.

Just report him and ignore his posts - this thread is too good to let such things creep in

In anycase, its time for some pictures emphasisng the multicultural nature of the SANDF

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Nigeria COIN

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Henry120:
Nigeria COIN

lol

I think the guy in the first pic is wearing south african S2K cammo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Patchesagain:

lol

Lol........ not accurate. That camo is what happens when your old woodland camo gets faded.

Compare.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
lol....And u come to that conclusion based on what exactly?
That looks like a Nigerian SF operator.
The webbing, outfit, hilux van at the back.
The rifle looks like an AK 47 with a grenade launcher....Or is that a beryl rifle?

Patchesagain:

lol

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by arantess: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
rugged7:
lol....And u come to that conclusion based on what exactly?
That looks like a Nigerian SF operator.
The webbing, outfit, hilux van at the back.
The rifle looks like an AK 47 with a grenade launcher....Or is that a beryl rifle?

AK74 with a launcher
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2015
If shekau, likes, he should pledge allegiance to ISIS or the devil.
That one na i'm business.
But one thing we are very sure of...
He is a DEAD man walking.
His end is near...

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerian Soldiers in the North East.
Big foot MRAPs...
Nice to see them packing major "heat"

Credit:Sipse.com

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
rugged7:
Nigerian Soldiers in the North East.
Big foot MRAPs...
Nice to see them packing major "heat"

Credit:Sipse.com

CS/VP3 MRAP
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
NA in the North East.
Credit:AFP

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerian and Chadian special Forces
Tactical training

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
rugged7:
Nigerian and ?Senegalese special Forces
Tactical training

Beautiful image!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Just out of curiosity. Why is the sbs always representing in most multinational sf exercises undecided

Methinks they are better trained than the army sf. The fact that they are always drafted in any major operations in the north where they still manage to make a reputation. (on land/desert operations for that matter). just proves it for me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
stillchris:
Just out of curiosity. Why is the sbs always representing in most multinational sf exercises undecided

Methinks they are better trained than the army sf. The fact that they are always drafted in any major operations in the north where they still manage to make a reputation. (on land/desert operations for that matter). just proves it for me.

but the army is currently heavily engaged in the NE.

"Commandos" might not be available, as Nigeria is still trying to establish a SF capability. Numbers might be less than 100 qualified "commmandos".
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
@MikeCZAR,
I'm not quite sure what u said is totally accurate.
I know for a fact that 1600 special forces troops were trained in russia over a 3 month period recently.
And i also know that regular special forces training also goes on in Kontagora.
At least 500 special forces troops were involved in the madagali-mubi-adamawa axis counter-offensive.
So i'm sure that the numbers are far larger than the 100 u quote...

MikeCZAR:
but the army is currently heavily engaged in the NE.

"Commandos" might not be available, as Nigeria is still trying to establish a SF capability. Numbers might be less than 100 qualified "commmandos".

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
rugged7:
@MikeCZAR,
I'm not quite sure what u said is totally accurate.
I know for a fact that 1600 special forces troops were trained in russia over a 3 month period recently.
And i also know that regular special forces training also goes on in Kontagora.
At least 500 special forces troops were involved in the madagali-mubi-adamawa axis counter-offensive.
So i'm sure that the numbers are far larger than the 100 u quote...

Nigeria is still trying to establish SF capability, by sending men to be trained abroad.

Your army is benchmarking with other armed forces, that will be basis for formulating training courses tailored for the African region , SA sent men abroad in the 70s too in countries like the UK, Taiwan, Chile etc

You might be referring to SOF units not SF.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Nigeria is still trying to establish SF capability, by sending men to be trained abroad.

Your army is benchmarking with other armed forces, that will be basis for formulating training courses tailored for the African region , SA sent men abroad in the 70s too in countries like the UK, Taiwan, Chile etc

You might be referring to SOF units not SF.

Your argument digresses...
Your specific quote is "Numbers might be less than 100 qualified "commmandos"."
Like i said, i disagree with you on that point.
And i have given my reasons.
However, i won't go into repeated back and forth with u over this topic as it will derail the thread...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (2840) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.