Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5947674 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Henry120:
Nigerian Airforce Gazelle Helicopters

Beegeagle.
Wow these gazelle is a badt attack helicopter. Have seeing some videos of these badt bird, but what are we waiting for ? Why our own gazelle is not armed yet they will make them more combat effective and being well utilised
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 13, 2015
It is well
From d video posted earlier
The soldier was speaking Hausa
Saying
These is the standard
In these battle we don't need ladies we need men
No fear
No retreat
We are here to die

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2015
Good to see this thread back

PS: You guys should learn to ignore shïts when it happens here

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Do what I do when shïts happens here....Act like it's invisible

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2015
bidexiii:
from the battle fields (notice the 1st pic,the soldier infront his with a mine/I.E.D detector

The first pic looks (hopefully) staged

In practice the IED/mine clearance guy/guys will be 30-50 meters ahead of the lead vehical incase they set something off
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2015
More pictures from the battle fronts and a captured bokoharam member !

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Patchesagain:

The first pic looks (hopefully) staged

In practice the IED/mine clearance guy/guys will be 30-50 meters ahead of the lead vehical incase they set something off
That was not staged, you feel so because most southies army stage there pictures we r not like u,that is a battle seeing and man die and gallant men r still dying so there no staging or solly-hood here!
In nigeria army during live operations we cover every bit of it. only they do not just release to media and public,just because of such criticism,that's why the defence min feels reluctant to release such materials.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2015
@Bidexiii I would rather you ignored. Don't want this beautiful thread closed again!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian Airforce ELINT compliant ATR-42 conducting ISR missions over madagali.

During the first contact with insurgents in konduga, Nigerian ATR-42s provided real-time coordinates to men of the artillery corps.

Photo credit : Beegeagle's blog.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
NighttWalker:
Loved every bit of that video except the sound effect, didn't know we had so many SF in the army.

DEATHMACHINE I saw you cheesy
nor be me ooooo
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Namibian Navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
IED seized by Nigerian Army in operations in Yobe state
Credit :DHQ

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Seizure of IED by Nigeria army in North East operations
Bottom: Nigerian special forces operator destroys the boko haram flag
Credit: DHQ

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigeria army believed to have procured Czech origin RM-70 122mm Multiple Rocket Launchers for use against #BokoHaram
Credit:Joseph Dempsey IISS_org

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by arantess: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
rugged7:
Nigeria army believed to have procured Czech origin RM-70 122mm Multiple Rocket Launchers for use against #BokoHaram

Sambisa forest must be levelled walahi....#NeverAgain

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigeria COIN

Beegeagle.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
rugged7:

These things we should have procured some 3/4 years ago. Okonjo our prime minister said no.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigeria COIN

Random

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Our soldiers need more magazines.
Their individual ammos still looks skint.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigeria Army takes journalists on tour of North East area of Ops
Credit: DHQ

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Centrifude:

Ahh Bruh you know how excited soldiers get after a victory, its against the rules but pretty normal to see soldiers going wild and popping a few rounds into the air.
But disobeying orders?

Normally anyone who just fires his weapon will likely be sent home.

The behaviour of the men in the video is unacceptable.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unacceptable? Really
You seem always quick to judgement with ur trigger half-cocked.
I've seen worse from videos of U.S troops who retook Ramadi in Iraq.
Either way, 3 mins of videos does not the whole story tell.

MikeCZAR:
But disobeying orders?

Normally anyone who just fires his weapon will likely be sent home.

The behaviour of the men in the video is unacceptable.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pr3k3s3: 12:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Ghana

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 2:15am On Mar 14, 2015
rugged7:

In as much as I've wanted a rocket luncher in the fight against insurgency, judging from the pic you can tell it's not Nigerian from the background as you can see snow and the Nigerian flag on it look photoshoped, that's not the way the NA puts her flag on her death machines
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 2:47am On Mar 14, 2015
COIN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2015
I cant vouch for the pix because I didn't take it. See my credit sources.
I have seen pictures of T72s taken at an airport in Europe in transit to Nigeria.
Does it mean the T72s are not Nigerian??

NighttWalker:
In as much as I've wanted a rocket luncher in the fight against insurgency, judging from the pic you can tell it's not Nigerian from the background as you can see snow and the Nigerian flag on it look photoshoped, that's not the way the NA puts her flag on her death machines

So educate me: are these T72s Nigerian??

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2015
://
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2015
rugged7:
I cant vouch for the pix because I didn't take it. See my credit sources.
I have seen pictures of T72s taken at an airport in Europe in transit to Nigeria.
Does it mean the T72s are not Nigerian??

So educate me: are these T72s Nigerian??
I've never seen pics of any of our BTRs or BMPs or T-72s we acquired newly with the Nigerian flag on it, if there was it will be in a military form just like that of the Air force on their planes. The flag on the launcher looks photoshoped, that could have been Ukraine sending it (launcher) to Sloviansk for the battle against Donetsk rebels or the Russians sending weapons to the backed rebels....I hope I'm wrong
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Testimonials Nigerian army troops on the frontline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohERfl-DUgc&feature=player_embedded

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
rugged7:
Which tech savvy guys can extract these 2 good quality videos of Nigeria Army?

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153700867319251

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153700840864251&pnref=story

I have converted the videos to MP4 but i cant upload
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fynline:

I have converted the videos to MP4 but i cant upload
Upload it to YouTube

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abbati19, jteku(m) and 1 guest(s)