Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5937477 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
MNJTF Service Chiefs-Defense HQ

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Crossing a damaged bridge

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2015
I respect u all.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Fynline:
Crossing a damaged bridge
Kafin Hausa bridge reconstructed by army engineers
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Random pictures

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Nigeria ain't gon learn.

They also need bridge layers, stalling an advance because of several man hours lost coupling together make shift bridges is horrendous.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2015
BlackBaron:

Nigeria ain't gon learn.

They also need bridge layers, stall an advance because of several man hours lost coupling together make shift bridges is horrendous.
Stinky southies they are not difficult to know,

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Finally the brave and gallant $men of the NA has finally flushed bama and yobe state free of insurgency

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2015
INTELLIGENCE GATHERING AND SURVEILLANCE
OVERFLIGHTS OF THE MISSION AREA BY A NIGERIAN AIR
FORCE ALENIA ATR 42-500MPA/ELINT PLANE.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
bidexiii:
Finally the brave and gallant $men of the NA has finally flushed bama and yobe state free of insurgency
Said a lil kid that probably only heard of tanks, guns and jets. Also called me a Southie.

Don't quote me again in your infantile fanboy exchanges.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
SergeAlain:
Mike the truth is when a real fight is on the focus is on fighting, not dressing up.

If you doubt it go look up pix of US troops in the middle of the battle for Hue, or Russian troops in the middle of the battles in Afganistan or in fact pix of South African troops on deep penetration missions against SWAPO.

Its about getting the job done not dressing up. When the job is done then you can dress up and go on parades.

Just my point of view!!!!

Or modern professional soldiers on foot patrol in the middle of afghanistan...

o... wait

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Patchesagain:

o... wait
pls with God I beg u don't turn here to a warzone.every army has it's own grey areas
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Patchesagain:

o... wait

These are Special forces soldiers, more importantly they are also not African soldiers, so I don't see their relevance in this thread.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's that time of the year#Independencevibes
1 Harbin Z9
2Cheetahs
1chetak
The F-7s were too fast undecided

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nigeria Police Force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
@Patchesagain

Why are u so intent on derailing this thread
Picking fights and posting Non-african military uploads?
angry angry angry- CEASE and DESIST
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NighttWalker(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
The Nigerian SSS (State Security Service ) with TAR-21, P-90 and FN F2000

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Patchesagain:

o... wait

this is your problem. you don't take time to underatand what you read (other people's comments). i thought you were doing this on purpose but now understand it's a problem. fix it

i told you such trainings are for patrols and recon missions, you disagree but blindly proved my point.

and those photos are special forces, not regular soldiers.

don't try to derail this thread with your ignorance/hatred.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pic 1: SAAF Gripen
Pic 2: NAF F-7
Pic 3: Ethiopian Su 27
Pic 4 Kenyan F-5

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SergeAlain: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Patchesagain:

Or modern professional soldiers on foot patrol in the middle of Afghanistan...

o... wait

Guy this is becoming really boring!!! i told you instances to research. I.e. instances where soldiers were stretched to breaking point. Not where pampered soldiers play-fight from 8am to noon, break for siesta, resume by 2pm and close for the day by 5pm, constantly supported by all the drones and fighter jets money can buy.

You and i know the US army has not been actually tested in combat since vietnam, and the Russian Army has not been tested since Afganistan!!! Anything else you show me does not address the point. If the US squares off against even China, they will forget all those bells and whistles!!!

All those computer games in Iraq, and Afganistan by the US are just that --- Computer games!!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Henry120:
SANDF

abeg whats that MRAP in the last pic? anyone?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
NA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2015
US and Camerounian special forces joint training exercise.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2015
SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
More SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2015
bros henry,hope beeg blog is OK have been trying to access since yesterday
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pic 1: Nigerian t-72(Note, ERA bricks doing their job)
Pic 2: South African Olifant mk2
Pic 3: Ethiopian t-72
Pic 4: Kenyan Vickers MBT

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
SergeAlain:

Guy this is becoming really boring!!! i told you instances to research. I.e. instances where soldiers were stretched to breaking point. Not where pampered soldiers play-fight from 8am to noon, break for siesta, resume by 2pm and close for the day by 5pm, constantly supported by all the drones and fighter jets money can buy.

You and i know the US army has not been actually tested in combat since vietnam, and the Russian Army has not been tested since Afganistan!!! Anything else you show me does not address the point. If the US squares off against even China, they will forget all those bells and whistles!!!

All those computer games in Iraq, and Afganistan by the US are just that --- Computer games!!!

How about the war in Angola and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe?

They still kept their equipment on them.

Again, expecting a soldier to march 4km with his equipment on is nothing special

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (2840) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)