Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5935114 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2014
upko: Beautiful thread please let's not derail it,
some nairalanders think the world revolvess around them and they have the right to say whatever without regard for other members opinion. This is an interactive thread I wonder how someone would just come out and tell another user STFU without any reason.

If you feel he was wrong why not point it out and correct him instead of resulting to abuse.

Please we should also try to ignore certain misguided quotes here, I know it is not easy

Stay on topic please.
1st of all there is nothing bad about SF kit,it's only thier riffle that is bad,but all other things are intact
2.he knows nothing about soldiers kit,y ridicule one?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2014
PrinxArthur1: when a Nigerian sees better thing out of her country they try to ridicule it.
You seem to be arrogant and corky!!
Are you more military inclined than me?
Do you think I had any ulterior motive when I said the gear was not comfortable?

When I said that I meant the way he had the NVG and the ballistic helmet strapped to his head, I'm not even referring to his rifle or armor.

So maybe next time I see a soilder posing with his rifle aimed and the butt so close to his eye(Lol)....I should praise him??

Ask questions don't draw conclusions
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Guys, please, we're better than this. We should all be civil with our comments.

Thanks Guys.

PrinxArthur, skullz, upko.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2014
NAF transport planes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Henry120: Guys, please, we're better than this. We should all be civil with our comments.

Thanks Guys.

PrinxArthur, skullz, upko.
acknowledged
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2014
skullz: Good job Henry
Please what's holding NNS Okpabana?? Any Ideas?

It is probably been repainted to Navy colours. 70 NN sailors have since been dispatched to bring back the boat, and the handover has since been completed.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2014
SANDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2014
Henry120: SANDF
First picture=/=SANDF. Nice pics.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2014
MikeZA: First picture=/=SANDF. Nice pics.

Isn't that your army artillery?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2014
mike.
SANDF always has nice pics from thier training fields. do they have a department just for that or something...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
this pic of a Kenyan f5 taken at mombasa FOB. there is some sort of kite-like or dart-like thing loaded on one wing. can't Google cause I don't know what it is. do you guys have any info?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
skullz: You seem to be arrogant and corky!!
Are you more military inclined than me?
Do you think I had any ulterior motive when I said the gear was not comfortable?

When I said that I meant the way he had the NVG and the ballistic helmet strapped to his head, I'm not even referring to his rifle or armor.

So maybe next time I see a soilder posing with his rifle aimed and the butt so close to his eye(Lol)....I should praise him??

Ask questions don't draw conclusions
then post the picture of a soldier with better kit than that one.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinxArthur1: then post the picture of a soldier with better kit than that one.
Not a matter of better kit, but better weapon/kit handling.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
skullz: Not a matter of better kit, but better weapon/kit handling.
were u among them to know that they don't handle thier riffle well?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
denisfidha: mike.
SANDF always has nice pics from thier training fields. do they have a department just for that or something...
They're mostly taken during exercises,the defence force invites media after exercises to demonstrate its capability. You'll see more pics after this year's exercise Seboka.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Henry120:

Denel land systems.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Henry120:

Denel land systems.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinxArthur1: were u among them to know that they don't handle thier riffle well?
Compare both pictures
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinxArthur1: were u among them to know that they don't handle thier riffle well?

Jesus Christ!!! I'm talking about NVG and you are talking about Rifles.
Do you read my post at all before replying?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
skullz:

Jesus Christ!!! I'm talking about NVG and you are talking about Rifles.
Do you read my post at all before replying?
how can Night vision Goggle b a "weapon" as u said.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
skullz: Compare both pictures
so u re comparing a soldier with bare sleeveless skin,without knee/elbow pad to SF Personnel with one?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinxArthur1: how can Night vision Goggle b a "weapon" as u said.
I said weapon & kit handling....here

skullz: Not a matter of better kit, but better weapon/kit handling.

PrinxArthur1: so u re comparing a soldier with bare sleeveless skin,without knee/elbow pad to SF Personnel with one?
I'm talking about NVG not knee pads or ties or wrist watches.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Call of duty. SA military making movements.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
skullz: I said weapon & kit handling....here

I'm talking about NVG not knee pads or ties or wrist watches.
u quoted "weapon handling"/kit handling"
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrinxArthur1: u quoted "weapon handling"/kit handling"
Lol you just dey expose yourself. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
MikeZA: Call of duty. SA military making movements.

What is this?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Henry120:

What is this?
A "coup" in Lesotho,as the prime minister puts it. He has went into hiding. Reports show that men standby on are being called at some bases.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Henry120:

What is this?
A "coup" in Lesotho,as the prime minister puts it. He has went into hiding. Reports show that men on. standby are being called at some bases.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
MikeZA: A "coup" in Lesotho,as the prime minister puts it. He has went into hiding. Reports show that men on. standby are being called at some bases.

Isn't lesotho an absolute monarchy? Has the King been deposed?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Underground: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Once again, I gotta ask - does the SANDF have a dedicated PR company that takes its pictures cos they all look so professionally done
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
denisfidha: mike.

Hollywood.

SANDF pictures are always first class.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
SAAF

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2839) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.