Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5944730 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (2840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigerian Popo officer cadets lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2016
upko1:
This is a first. Where are they based??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2016
M14A1:

This is a first. Where are they based??
Kano
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2016
AH

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
@henry240, its been a while I saw our super puma's, any idea
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2016
jteku:
@henry240, its been a while I saw our super puma's, any idea

It just hasn't been photographed recently. They are still in active service.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
upko1:

Na M-16 those cadets(specifically the middle man) dey hold?! shocked
Never seen those in NPF service beforeangry wink grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ugandan AMISOM

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
DaV8King:

Na M-16 those cadets(specifically the middle man) dey hold?! shocked
Never seen those in NPF service beforeangry wink grin

no bro its the beretta AR 70 assault rifle

1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
VICE NEWS AT IT AGAIN

Heres what it really feels like to fight for ISIS

CLICK HERETO WATCH VIDEO

[url]
http://www.combatheart.com/2016/04/heres-what-it-really-feels-like-to.html[/url]

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
lionel4power:
VICE NEWS AT IT AGAIN

Heres what it really feels like to fight for ISIS

CLICK HERETO WATCH VIDEO

[url]
http://www.combatheart.com/2016/04/heres-what-it-really-feels-like-to.html[/url]

Saw it earlier today

That one guy constantly fvcking up... and then:

"what is wrong with you abu hajaar!?!?!?"

*the "sorry guys" look abu hajaar gives*

Laughed my fvcking ass off at that moment grin grin grin

Also, after they get their APC smashed and they decide to roll (literally) back to base... omg,

that sh1t was like a parody of combat grin grin

Seriously, I cant beleive that ISIS has been causing so many problems... these guys are fvcking ret.ards

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some 30 cop cars get some serious upgrade in mombasa county

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
giles14:
https://www.thecable.ng/insider-decomposing-bodies-nigerian-soldiers-stuck-boko-harams-territory

The soldier said: “Boko Haram is well-armed… all of them. Anti-aircraft gun is what they use to kill people. Their vehicles are the colour of the Nigerian army just as their uniforms. Boko Haram uses anti-aircraft guns, but we don’t have those. And they have more than 20 rocket-propelled grenades; we have only two

from recent pictures we've seen so far, it safe to say this article is pure lies.

of 500 men there's only two rpg? c'mon... our media is just so irritating. lazy bunch of fools.

a CNN reporter flew thousand of miles to sambisa forest to give acurate reports while our lazy and useless journalists only know how to give gossip news.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kenya police acquires modern chopper to tackle insecurity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHNxGXnHHvk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwS3MhHVs6Q
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Patchesagain:

Saw it earlier today

Also, after they get their APC smashed and they decide to roll (literally) back to base... omg,

Seriously, I cant beleive that ISIS has been causing so many problems... these guys are fvcking ret.ards

Did you just say APC? grin grin grin

The f..... were this idio....ts thinking? That they were in some advanced MBT and supported helos, jets, vessels etc? OMG i can't stop laughing.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Patchesagain:

Saw it earlier today

those idiots were rolling on the floor literally... not even crawling.

did you see that APC? looks like a derelict from WWii..

one guy was even swinging the RPG I thought he was going to blow the whole people up.

the worse part was that they were actually lighting dynamites in a warfront.

the video actually
made my day
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
lionel4power:

no bro its the beretta AR 70 assault rifle
but with the way we have rifles shayray In naija...y avnt we made something from all dz beauties...AK 47 don tire me o

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
South-African Commando, pictured below, wants to summit all 7 highest mountain peaks.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Odunayaw:
but with the way we have rifles shayray In naija...y avnt we made something from all dz beauties...AK 47 don tire me o

What is wrong with the AK-47/AKM Nigerian Army fields?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerian Army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerian Army burns Boko-Haram camps

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
NNS Andoni 2, the Nigerian Navy's second domestically built 40 meters Seaward Defence boat/ Inshore patrol vessel at the Dockyard receiving a sand-blast.

The vessel is almost ready for commissioning into NN service.
thunder go fire NN if them no gree dz tin to fire missiles

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Henry240:

What is wrong with the AK-47/AKM Nigerian Army fields?
Baba..Ah just feel we shld have something indigenous, Something that would be a trademark for our armed forces

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Odunayaw:
thunder go fire NN if them no gree dz tin to fire missiles
Bros Weytin happen na.

Na you go produce the missile and other components for them?

Installing a missile will need many other things to be incorporated in the ship which am very sure they didn't budget for and to be sincere, we don't have the technology yet.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
iblawi:

Bros Weytin happen na.

Na you go produce the missile and other components for them?

Installing a missile will need many other things to be incorporated in the ship which am very sure they didn't budget for and to be sincere, we don't have the technology yet.
lol...I thought of that tho
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Odunayaw:
Baba..Ah just feel we shld have something indigenous, Something that would be a trademark for our armed forces

Oh.... Now i get. I thought you were only referring to aesthetics or age.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Odunayaw:
my brother you know how complicated Nigeria is. The question is no longer about if we have the technical knowhow but if we have the willpower to do all this things.

The Beretta AR-70 is a decent assault rifle.. I believe they are mostly kept in reserve or use gor cadet training.

The rifle fires 5.56x45mm NATO which as we all know Nigeria doesn't put much stock in that category of round.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2016
lionel4power:
my brother you know how complicated Nigeria is. The question is no longer about if we have the technical knowhow but if we have the willpower to do all this things.

The Beretta AR-70 is a decent assault rifle.. I believe they are mostly kept in reserve or use gor cadet training.

The rifle fires 5.56x45mm NATO which as we all know Nigeria doesn't put much stock in that category of round.
God help us!...the Beretta and the FN FNC are both beauties sha
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2016
denisfidha:
Some 30 cop cars get some serious upgrade in mombasa county

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (2840) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.