Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5945686 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
NA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Patchesagain:

Henry120: De-rails thread and is provocative
Henry120: Is shocked when people are provoked and the thread is de-railed

The boots arent pink and the explanation was provided on multiple occasions.

Clearly you are feeling emasculated by the fantastic performance Senegal put on and are looking for a fight.

You need to be better.

Over the past 3 days, I've shared 80 photos, showing the Senegalese army. Including glowing tributes to the level of professionalism the Senegalese have shown in their deployment, which by the way is second to none in Africa.

If i was feeling weaker, i won't do that. However from your very own outburst it is clear for everyone to see that you're feeling insecure and emasculated by the Senegalese show of force.

I find your behavior to be rather unfortunate and most pitiable, as one would assume that seeing another African country doing well should be a thing of joy. All the Nigerians who comment here are happy, the Kenyans and Ghanaians are thrilled, the Namibians are enjoying the photos from Senegal.

So, why are you, a South-African, unhappy? Why are you sad? Don't you wish Senegal well?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
NA.....
the badges tho anyone ?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:

So, why are you, a South-African, unhappy? Why are you sad? Don't you wish Senegal well?

Henry120 confirmed for illiterate:

Patchesagain:

Looking good Senegal.

Get the chip of your shoulder, stop being provocative and stop trying to de-rail.

Be.
Better.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
COIN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
NA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Odunayaw:
Beretta BM-12 license produced by DICON
thought we stopped using it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:

Shipka 9mm submachine gun .

oh yes!! thank you
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Adminisher: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
giles14:
what did ur present president who's budget for statehouse clinic is more than that budgeted for the whole federal teaching hospital FMC but still flys to London n Germany for medical check up.

pls list wot he has procured for the military

Believe me the current FG has bought plenty. There have been multiple interventions by the President himself.
Old Alpha jets are not flying for nothing. Look at the kit delivered at the squad level.
Look at close to $100million being spent on DICON in two years to buy tooling to make stuff locally
The Nigerian military also got lots of stuff for free.
Lack of corruption meant deals that even permits receiving hundreds of million dollars worth of stuff without paying for them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
algerian republican guard orchestra in SEVASTOPOL ukraine 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NScRTGkB-Dc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Adminisher:

Believe me the current FG has bought plenty. There have receiving hundreds of million dollars worth of stuff without paying for them.

Adminisher and Giles14, you guys should take your politics elsewhere. This is not an appeal. angry

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Greenbuoy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nigerian Police

The policeman is carrying an upgraded AK-74L with a Drum Mag. cool

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Hrmnn: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Taken June or July 2016 - Senegalese AML crews being trained by the Éléments français au Sénégal (EFS). Possibly some of the same guys sighted on the Gambian border.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:
Nigerian Police

The policeman is carrying an upgraded AK-74L with a Drum Mag. cool
drum mag for riot control *hands on my head* oghene eee!
red helmets too!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Latest news from KDF in somalia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
chkil:
algeria
i need some snow in my life,this sun is killing me grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:

Over the past 3 days, I've shared 80 photos, showing the Senegalese army. Including glowing tributes to the level of professionalism the Senegalese have shown in their deployment, which by the way is second to none in Africa.

If i was feeling weaker, i won't do that. However from your very own outburst it is clear for everyone to see that you're feeling insecure and emasculated by the Senegalese show of force.

I find your behavior to be rather unfortunate and most pitiable, as one would assume that seeing another African country doing well should be a thing of joy. All the Nigerians who comment here are happy, the Kenyans and Ghanaians are thrilled, the Namibians are enjoying the photos from Senegal.

bro, not taking sides here but na you get fault.

i thought from the beginning that you were joking. and perhaps they didn't get it.

the guy even hailed senegal so there's no reason to level this against him.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
africaken254:
i need some snow in my life,this sun is killing me grin grin grin

I feel you... I live next to the Kruger National Park, it's heat without mercy. grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
TrueHeart365:

bro, not taking sides here but na you get fault.

i thought from the beginning that you were joking. and perhaps they didn't get it.

the guy even hailed senegal so there's no reason to level this against him.

Are you for real? Did you even read the exchange at all?

I'm at fault for asking why the South-African commando is wearing pink boots, instead of providing a reply, he goes on to make a claim that I'm being emasculated because of the professionalism the Senegalese have shown. Levelling a cheap accusation against me, despite the fact that I've posted 80+ photos of the Senegal army in 3 days in so doing actively promoting the Senegalese army.

Can you read at all? Where am i at fault?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gees9: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:

I only asked one question, why are the South-African commandos wearing pink boots? I'm still awaiting the answer, which you South-Africans can't seem to be able to provide.

Not the hullabaloo nonsense you guys are spamming my mentions with.

Not pink, but a very bright red. One of the boffins will have to take this further just know it's their traditional boot with non-marking soles??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:

Are you for real? Did you even read the exchange at all?

I'm at fault for asking why the South-African commando is wearing pink boots, instead of providing a reply, he goes on to make a claim that I'm being emasculated because of the professionalism the Senegalese have shown, despite the fact that I've posted 80+ photos of the Senegal army in 3 days.

Can you read at all? Where am i at fault?

lol.

saffers : "red, not pink"

henry: insists it's pink.

how won't someone take that as a joke or deliberate jab.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
ECOWAS troops in Gambia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nigerian Navy vessel at the port of Cotonou,Benin after patrolling the coast for pirates.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Photos of heavy equipment deployed in support of operation Restore Democracy in the Gambia.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:
Photos of heavy equipment deployed in support of operation Restore Democracy in the Gambia.
Nawa somebody cannot play with Senegal again, these guys were ready for a conventional standoff shocked

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PROVERBZ(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Nawa somebody cannot play with Senegal again, these guys were ready for a conventional standoff shocked
haha na only rough play them sabi
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
PROVERBZ:
haha na only rough play them sabi

It seems like.. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
What military?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patchesagain: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Henry240:

(Convoy includes a recovery vehicle)

These fvckers are organised.

Senegal, the dark horse of African militaries shocked

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by thedarksider: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
lionel4power:
kudoz to the Senegalese... they made africa proud.

by the way, how come i don't know what the term 'pipe-hitter' mean everybody is using it except me.

because they speak french not english...

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)