Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 (38397 Views)

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package / What's NNPC Graduate Trainee Test Format Like? / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Numerouuuno: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2013
mooregan:
That's the Ibibio language, spoken in Akwa ibom state. The Efiks in Cross River state also speaks something similar. They understand the Ibibio language and the Ibibios understand thiers too.

okay sir!!
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by DePreacher1: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: AM from Akwa Ibom but i hate seeing craps like this. how can other states have no right to also apply or are we not NIGERIANS again........
dear brother, wats d taboo abt community development? moreover d advert said few opportunities wud b given 2 other people outside d state...it's nt wat u think bro.
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2013
claim-me:
From Apostle E. A. Adeboye. I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream,I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church,screamin­g and shouting everywhere;peop­le making utterances to heaven. Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly,I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry,he disappeared and few other people. At that point,I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. Immediately,the­ devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name.... At this point,I woke up. The end is more than near. Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do the whole world a favour and keep broadcasting His coming, u might save a lost soul. God bless you
Must read. 666 = The mark of the Beast President Obama Vs
Revelation13:1 5 -18. The US Senate has passed the Obama
Health Care' bill into law. The implementation would commence
Soon. This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm. This is to fulfill the prophesy in the Book of
Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST!
Are you still doubting the ENDTIME? GET READY! The rapture
is near! .Revelations 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware. (1) Why is the chip being implanted exactly where the Bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else? (2) Why is it being connected
to your bank account? Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what! The chip is
connected to your financial details. What breaks my heart the most is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus
comes now? Many are unaware that the end is near.
Don't tell me that its advancement in technology or development. If any area of your life is not in sync with God's word Repent
and be converted. If you miss heaven you can never miss hell...think about it. Hell is not a pretty place, the worst part is that it is for eternity... Please rather than post and forward
senseless messages. Send to everyone you know. Do the work of an evangelist. PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS. Have you ever wondered what would have
happened if we treat the Holy Bible the way we treat our mobile
phone? And we really can't live without it. Only 7% will re-send this message. Don't be of the 93% who will not share the message. Satan said "I wonder how humans claim to Love God
and disobey Him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me"
Do not send later. Send now. May Almighty God grant success to every one who reads and sends this message.

good one. Giving my whole life to Christ after all it's very simple.Heaven go sweet sha
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by everG: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Ninilowo: ARRANT NONSENSE

OMO! CON SEE VEXNATION AT HIGHEST LEVEL.WNE UR STATE GOVERNOR DEY BUSY DEY LOOT UR TREASURY OURS DEY PROMOTE WELFARE WATIN CON CONCERN US? ABEG PARK WEL JAREH!
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by abenabisa: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Hot & FAB: Naa Ashorkor new Photo-Shoot! Naa Ashorkor’s Shows of her killer body curves...
See more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21343
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by BBcool: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2013
Nice gesture
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Iniobon(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: AM from Akwa Ibom but i hate seeing craps like this. how can other states have no right to also apply or are we not NIGERIANS again........
Is like you've not been to other states to see company employ applicant within their catchment area. Come to Onne in Rivers state you would know there are differences among citizen, indigen and native of a place. Moreso, tell me how oil spill cause by Mobil will affect the people of Kano state.

1 Like

Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by kolawoleahmed(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guyz, they nid 450 pple buh larger parts will b given 2 akwa n less 2 oda nigerians. Non-indigen can also apply

Best of luck
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote
author=kolawoleahmed]Guyz, they nid 750 pple buh larger parts will b given 2 akwa n less 2 oda nigerians. Non-indigen can also apply. Best of luck[/quote]

Pls how reliable is this info?
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
tosine25: Thanks for specifying jare....

Vacant position at My Farm; strictly for da Yorubaz grin I no say una no go won farm.... Na oil money dey for ya mind

It wld baffle u how som pple who dont produce even 'palm oil' in thier states are so eager to eat 'crude oil' money. shm!
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by kolawoleahmed(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
RedBenson:

Pls how reliable is this info?

U can visit /hotjobs/18213/graduate-assistance-programme-gap-trainees-enrolme.html
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by naijaboylive(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
u lie, which part of AKS r u 4rm. I bliv ur only a resident there,
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Dandonec: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls has anybody been able to send an email to them successfully.. I keep gettin a reply from mailer daemon that my mail cldnt be sent..

1 Like

Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by amadice(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
Numero uuuno: and what does this mean?
Bi o ti se gbadura ni o ma ri fun e loru
ko jesu

.......all dis yorubas wit dere childish tinking....he wasnt insultin any1.... just tankin GOD in ibibio n ur cursing him...ODA BIPE OGBA DUN...olori buru ku....idiot oshi
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by amadice(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
mooregan:
He meant "thank you my man". And I hope u aren't cursing him?
.....dont mind d fool he was cursing him....imagine
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by amadice(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
brownlord:

Yes you can apply wit ur 1.0 CGPA, olodo shebi dem fence ur eye, if u cld not read and understand ths, I wonder wht u doin in sch.
.....lwkmd4h....dnt mind him, he needs glasses to read wat OP posted....mereto like him
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Numerouuuno: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
amadice: .......all dis yorubas wit dere childish tinking....he wasnt insultin any1.... just tankin GOD in ibibio n ur cursing him...ODA BIPE OGBA DUN...olori buru ku....idiot oshi
before i reply people on nairaland,i do check their recent posts to evaluate their mental faculty,the quoted post below are you responses to other nairalanders.
Let M̶̲̥̅Ƹ tell u something,you sound frustrated and dejected,you resort to tribalism at the slighest blink of eye,I'm not responsible for you failures,consult the nearest dibia close to your family house.

amadice
......i tink u lack ideas in dis ur agurment....every
year mr president releases money for infractural
development to d ministry....instead of u to blame
the minitry u blame GEJ.....ur head nids to b
EXAMINED walahi..
amadice
.....i wasnt expectin u nortnerns to say sometin
good...after all u guys ar d ones spoiling is
administration wit bomb blast....but let me remind u
dat d north ruled for more than 30yrs n poor power
supply....tell me y do u want power supply in just
less dan 4yrs.... Ar u INSANE?
amadice
........i think its u n ur family dat ar hopless....mind
way u use ur words especially on social network....if
nigerian wanna travel to get d form pls its dere
business n nt urs.....watch ur tongue
These above are few out of your numerous senseless replies to other people,honestly,you really need help.
♍Ɣ reply to the ibibio man meant,AS YOU HAVE SAID SO SHALL IT BE WITH YOU?
If you said it was a prayer,then how does ♍Ɣ reply imply a curse to him
Instead you started cursing your generation and family
i won't hesitate to report you to the mods if you repeat this stupid act/behaviour. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
NUmero UUUNo
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Carsonv(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Please does anyone know what kind of test they'll be using for the assessment? We need to brainstorm towards making a good impact at the test day.
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Are the successful candidates gonna be absorbed by Mobil?
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by marlockj: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls is d list Out,names shortlisted?
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by Yvonnie: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Where have u guys bn. What up with the GAP phase II enrolment. Was anyone successful? Someone shld say something. Let's keep the thread alive...
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by naijafox(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Regardless of financial
situation or occupation,
and regardless of the cost,
people MUST BUY FUEL.
The pain of high prices can
be a great opportunity.
By partnering with Syntek Global,
you can personally provide a way to
ease that pain. You have the tools to
save people a good amount of money
on their vehicle expenses and give
many the opportunity to make the
extra money we all need. In fact,
people actually make money just by
using XFT.
Did you know that countries all over
the world have pledged to reduce
emissions anywhere from 15%- 70%
by the year 2020? How will they do
this? They have no idea! XFT reduces
emissions by about 1/3. Some tests
show even more reduction than that.
XFT is a simple, effective, immediate
answer to this problem. And it
actually costs you less to use this
product, than not to.
Talk about a wide-open
opportunity!
It’s simple to become a Distributor.
It takes about 20 minutes, and by
the time you are done you will have
everything you need to start earning
an income with Syntek Global. We
create your website for you, we take
the orders, process the credit card
payment, ship the products, and
even handle customer service. Your
part is to spread the word about
this amazing product and send
people to your website to purchase
the products and start saving
money. As a Syntek Global
distributor, you will earn money
every time someone makes a
purchase.
But it goes beyond just earning a
sales commission. Syntek Global
gives you the ability to grow a sales
team and earn an override on all the
sales from the people in your team.
As your team grows, so will your
paycheck.
Syntek Global pays our Distributors
in many different ways, including
Direct Sales Commissions, Team
Sales Commissions, Check Matching
Commissions, and a number of other
incredible bonuses. If you can see
the potential, and you are personally
driven, we would love to have you as
a part of our Syntek family. All of our
sales and team growth happens
through one of our Syntek Global
Distributors,for more info n
enquiries ,call +2348130258808 or
visit
www.xftintroduction.mysyntek.com
weekly seminars/training @edo delta
hotel,akpakpava,Benin city
don't let this great opportunity pass
you by when u heard it first
Re: Mobil/nnpc Graduate Assistance Program August 2013 by kakashi12(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Leyqute: stopped reading when I saw that it's for A.I indigenes. msw. *continues watching Naruto* undecided undecided undecided
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.