Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping (47243 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Thank God am a Nigerian!!We no dey joke with meat,we haunt it before it haunts us! cool
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Oluschenco(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Dia is no element of truth in dis story. ao wld a 14ft snake occupy a hole in the living room when it wasn't its home b4?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by osheefeterry: 2:28am On Aug 07, 2013
this is great lost
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by osheefeterry: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2013
too bad
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by osheefeterry: 2:37am On Aug 07, 2013
oshe efe terry: this is great lost
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by osheefeterry: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2013
oshe efe terry: too bad
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by emmanuelanjili(m): 3:17am On Aug 07, 2013
RIP boys
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by gqboyy(m): 3:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Autopsy will prove otherwise
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Funjosh(m): 4:13am On Aug 07, 2013
It is the work of AYAMATANGA.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by philogos4: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2013
Man who live by the sword dies by the sword.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by ektbear: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by mikron(m): 6:07am On Aug 07, 2013
u live by a snake u die by the snake. capish
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by GHSwagg: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2013
What a tragedy! Saw it on the news yesterday and was shocked this happened to those cute little boys. My heart really goes out to the parents. May they find strength to overcome such a traumatic experience. Very sad story.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by OphiemuLincia: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Those cute boys just died because of a reptile. In pardise dis won't happen again infact dey would play with dem and put dir hands in its mouth or wrap Ȋ̝̊̅† round their neck A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊. Nothing wld happenstl hoping for dat day.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by juwoonn(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Pasidon: Those boys were used for rituals... if only that man will say d truth
U think say na 9ja den dey?
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by juwoonn(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Ophiemu Lincia: Those cute boys just died because of a reptile. In pardise dis won't happen again infact dey would play with dem and put dir hands in its mouth or wrap Ȋ̝̊̅† round their neck A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊. Nothing wld happenstl hoping for dat day.
LOL!!! How u dey think
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Dmexy: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2013
HOT TUTORIAL UPDATES!!

LEARN HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM HERE {GLO Bolt,ZTE, MTN Huwaei E303, etc}
See Tutorial Here»

View Now

+ New!! TRICK TO GET UNLIMITED CREDITS ON MJOY NOW»
View HERE»»

ALSO, NEW!! FREE DSTV DECODER SOFTWARES FOR MOBILE!! WATCH YOUR DSTV CHANNELS NOW ON MOBILE SMARTPHONES {Andriod, BlackBerry, Iphone, Symbian] & PC
See Complete Tutorials Here..

»»HOT NEW!! BLAZING ETISALAT UCWEB & OPERA HANDLER CHEAT WORKING ON ALL ANDRIOD!! NOW OUT©

+NEW!! HOW TO GET 2GB TWEAK ON MTN PULSE FOR JUST N200 TO BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD WORKING ON BOTH MOBILE & PC..

»» HOT NEW!! JWP IS BACK!! NOW BLAZING ON ETISALAT WITH SUPER DOWNLOAD SPEED

+NEW!! LEARN HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BIS N1,500 PLAN ON ANDRIOD AND JAVA PHONE!!
Now posted at

See Complete Tutorials HERE»»
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by samfibby(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg, me i don tir. So, so tragedy everywhere cry cry
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by viqueta(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2013
please what ritual are u talking about?? Do tou tink he is one of ur "ritual freal" african brodas
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by jumzzy448: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2013
You think say na naija dem dey?
Mtchewwwww.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by prof800(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm....16 foot snake getting in the ventilation system and working his way upstairs...breaks out the system and drops to the floor from the ceiling,...100 lb snake dropping from the ceiling and the boys still sleeping...snake strangles both of them at the same time but not swallowing...squeeze them to death then slithers off into a hole in the house...16 ft snake in a hole in the house...then the pet guy alone captures this snake that is so dangerous...and just killed the two kids for the hell of it. Wow!...I can't believe people believe this stuff!
It's actually true...but i'm still finding it strange even after watching it on national tv news..!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Oh boy, see prison break na grin
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by missojugo(f): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Please tell me it is not true sad sad sad sad sad sad
Them boys are just to cute to be killed by a foolish snake. I refuse to believe. I have told myself its not true and nobody can tell me otherwise OK. The little boys are alive!!!!!
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by abenabisa: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2013
Hot & FAB: Naa Ashorkor new Photo-Shoot! Naa Ashorkor’s Shows of her killer body curves...
See more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21343
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by dieold: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2013
bookface:
I wonder if there are people who actually believed that a python could punch a hole through the wall (with what?) and the strangle two kids (silently and both kids together?) and then the same python refuses to swallow its prey but chose to lie down quietly ... yeah right! That b@stard killed those kids and then blamed the humble snake, knowing fully well that a snake cannot defend itself in court.
that snake is never humble
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by julietnwosu: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2013
its a pity
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Hmmm those wonderful kids, words fail me.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by lipstick1(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2013
God forbidddddddddddddddddd.
What is it with Snakes on nairaland self.
For weeks now all we read is snake jump up,sleep,chop,na wetin for snake story.

Is it the official animal for this site.
Seun pls warn these snake story tellers
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by frankchukwu: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
tragic! what becomes of d said snake after snufin out d life of those inocent boys? oyibo shaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping by owenklay: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.