Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157043 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ChiChiBoss: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
plz can d online application be saved to be continued? coz all can see is d submit button. doz it mean dat if u r nt able to complete,everythin is gone?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Vicktor2015(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Please am having issue with submitting my form. i have filled everything correctly but each time i submit it pops up a message that i should scroll back and fill the fields in red. Help please
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Applying for this jab is becoming a herculean task online. Got to the stage of uploading certificates and it started telling me internal server error for almost an hour. Mehn i don tire. Have tried with phone for 2 nights without success
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Joniboi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
ThankGod, mine just went. Got a confirmation message and a PDF attached file.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
The spaces with the red asterix are the compulsory sections to be filled so don't get confused
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by franksunny(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
How genuine is this online form? Because they are hoarding the hard copy form. Anyway for my fellow Deltans in the house, i was in their office in Asaba and i sensed alot of insincerity and bla bla bla story that they have not received order from PH. after a long debate, we wanted to close their gate and they later re assure us to come back on the 16th which is this friday. so don't boader going down to Asaba till then. Aluta continua! And victory is sure one day. May God bless our effort IJN
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ChiChiBoss: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Woooooowwww!!Application sent. That is after i spent a stressful n wasteful 6hrs in rivers state secretariat without collecting the form, and another 3 to 4hrs in a cafe. Apparently, this is all i did the whole day. but am glad its done n i got my application confirmation.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by FirstPrinciple(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
House, pls dis is nt d form dis is just to register wit dem and get ur FCSC NO. Becos in dis hard copy form there is a place 4 Fcsc no.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
So u beta go 2 ur state civil service and get d form. Pple dat got there no from abuja last mnth said dat exactly wht is online is wht is given 2 them 2 fill in abuja after d gave dem fcsc no.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
So i believe after d online registration d wil give u fcsc no. which u wil use and fill d hard copy form dose dat has finish d online form cn check it. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
smileyu: Where do I get the form in PH?

at state secretariat. from mile 1 park enter a taxi going towards lagos.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
famewo87: Please the PDF form sent to us after filling the form, Are we to print it out and send to them but its just our own copy. Thanks

its for your own keeping. read the mail that was sent along with the pdf.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
So u beta go 2 ur state civil service and get d form. Pple dat got there no from abuja last mnth said dat exactly wht is online is wht is given 2 them 2 fill in abuja after d gave dem fcsc no.

Are you serious?
we should go queue up. What if we print the pdf sent to us and we submit it to them.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
donezra:

Are you serious?
we should go queue up. What if we print the pdf sent to us and we submit it to them.
wel i hav nt filled my and i dn't knw wht is inside d pdf form bt dis was wht i got 4rm large crowd dat was at imo state secretariet 2day when i tld them dat d form was online. pls cn u tel me wht is inside pdf form sent to u and is there and FCSC NO. inside it. Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
please I need an update from Enugu. Am in phc now.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
wel i hav nt filled my and i dn't knw wht is inside d pdf form bt dis was wht i got 4rm large crowd dat was at imo state secretariet 2day when i tld them dat d form was online. pls cn u tel me wht is inside pdf form sent to u and is there and FCSC NO. inside it. Thanks
Yes, there is an application no on the online form so also on the hard copy
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is it advisable to collect hard copy and still fill the online form. Pls respond ooo

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by famewo87(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
There is a number at the top right hand corner of the PDF form printed out now, so which number are we talking of again. Seems confused o
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by EricDonn(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
I tried filling d form online but my documents refused to upload, @ a time the thing automatically took me back to login page.... What cud be d problem
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:

Yes you Will see fcsc number. also the details of what you filled including your uploads.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by eliz003: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
susanni: They started given forms in ph yesterday!For rivers state indigenes only!they will do some screening and ask series of questions!If u fail to answer,u will be sent out and automatically no form for u!i collected mine yesterday!I pray we all get the job!Amen
*** thanks dear for d infor. Na wao! Dat means I have to travel to my state of origin.pls wat can I do now.dere is no anambra among d zones dey stated for collection, **den finally where is deir office in ph, need 2 tell someone .thanks a lot
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kismo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
This part "2. Post for which application is being made, in order of preference" has refused to bring the options to choose from. Please how do I go about it?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Chamber10(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
kismo: This part "2. Post for which application is being made, in order of preference" has refused to bring the options to choose from. Please how do I go about it?

Are you applying with ur phone? I think someone mention that applying with PC will bring up the options.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kismo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chamber10:

Are you applying with ur phone? I think someone mention that applying with PC will bring up the options.
I am applying with my system. I don't know why it's not bringing up the options.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by franksunny(m): 4:51am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote
author=amara.lizzy%40y]So i believe after d online registration d wil
give u fcsc no. which u wil use and fill d hard copy form dose dat has
finish d online form cn check it. Thanks[/quote]
i suspected much, though not sure yet
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by motherofpearl: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2013
God will see us through...after trying so hard with a pc for 3days i finally submitted my application and got a confirmatory msg. the hardest part was my cv, so i had to deal with it first. i actually started from the last to the first. wish y'all succes
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by famewo87(f): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2013
cutelayo:
Yes, there is an application no on the online form so also on the hard copy
I just got d info that the FCSC no is for those that had been applying to civil service commission for sometime now and a file has been created for u. They don't just create files o, u know how lazy admin staffs cld be. If u have paved your way thru to have a file created for u or lucky, then u have a file number. Its that number u wld fill in into d FCSC number space. So I was told by a staff there, any contrary answer is welcome
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2013
donezra:

Yes you Will see fcsc number. also the details of what you filled including your uploads.
yes since u saw ur fcsc no dat is what u wil use and fil d hard copy form were d ask of fcsc no. and as 4 enugu d cm 2 imo on tuesday to carry there form 1000peices.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2013
hope u guys wont confuse urselves? How wil u fill the form online where u successfully applied and then fill the hard copy again. It does not make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Neroski(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2013
Can somebody please list all the documents required to scan and upload online?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rom1(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2013
I'v picked the form and about to fill it but my problem is first school leaving certificate,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.