Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157019 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2013
I am more confused now.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
yes since u saw ur fcsc no dat is what u wil use and fil d hard copy form were d ask of fcsc no. and as 4 enugu d cm 2 imo on tuesday to carry there form 1000peices.
Frm what I'm seeing on my form, no place is required to fill the fcsc no, the no is on it. Or what page are u required to fill the no
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2013
cutelayo:
Frm what I'm seeing on my form, no place is required to fill the fcsc no, the no is on it. Or what page are u required to fill the no

Thank you very much.
Is the number at the top right side?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2013
donezra:

Thank you very much.
Is the number at the top right side?
Yes, its at the right hand side ooo, both the hardcopy and online form. Its on the right hand side at the top. For the hardcopy, its under the box u will affix ur passport
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2013
cutelayo:
Yes, its at the right hand side ooo, both the hardcopy and online form. Its on the right hand side at the top. For the hardcopy, its under the box u will affix ur passport

Then its means if you have filled the online form, no need of hard copy.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Royally(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Neroski: Can somebody please list all the documents required to scan and upload online?

- Your ID (Drivers License, Passport, etc.)
- Birth certificate
- WASC certificate
- First School Leaving certificate
- Up to 2 other certificates earned
- National Youth Service certificate
- Passport Photograph
- Your C.V. in Notepad format
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by minudus: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Civil service again...
Hmmm, wetin happen to the previous recruitment exercise ?
All the same shall, I will give it a trial..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by blackistani: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
The link on the notice isn't working. It leads just to the vacancies. Can anyone pls post the actual link to the online form? Thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
blackistani: The link on the notice isn't working. It leads just to the vacancies. Can anyone pls post the actual link to the online form? Thanks.
Logg on to their homepage with fedcivilservice.gov.ng, then click on vacancy, the click on register under vacancy, after registering, then proceed frm there

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Sunkyphil(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
what of someone that doesn't have national id card?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by blackistani: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
cutelayo:
Logg on to their homepage with fedcivilservice.gov.ng, then click on vacancy, the click on register under vacancy, after registering, then proceed frm there
Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try though the vacancy link appears not to be a link. Maybe the browser I'm using anyway.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by blackistani: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
blackistani:
Thanks a lot. I'll give it a try though the vacancy link appears not to be a link. Maybe the browser I'm using anyway.
Now I got it. Thanks Aunty Cutelayo. Na your husband you go marry. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote
author=cutelayo]
Logg on to their homepage with fedcivilservice.gov.ng, then click on
vacancy, the click on register under vacancy, after registering, then
proceed frm there[/quote]pls did u fil dat no 18, d last one.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls 4 those dat hav filed d form, did u pple fil dat last one for employer dat number 18. pls am online nw let me knw. thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Royally(f): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
pls 4 those dat hav filed d form, did u pple fil dat last one for employer dat number 18. pls am online nw let me knw. thanks

the question is, 'are you employed by a govt parastatal - fed, state/local govt.' ? If not, then I don't think you have any business filling it.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rmgbemeje: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
@all. The salary section, are we suppose to fill a yearly fiqure or monthly? Please it is urgent
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Follipirro: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Can sum1 help?i av submitted nw bt wot its displaying is "PROCESSING-PLEASE WAIT" 4 almost 30mins.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rmgbemeje: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
After so many trials, finally i have submitted. I av also received a confirmation mail, GOD be praised. Please guys don't give up, this is our time.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kismo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Someone should please help on how to select the post I want to apply for in 'no 2.' It's not bringing up any option to choose from despite using a laptop.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
pls did u fil dat no 18, d last one.
No, its for those that are working under state civil service, that wants to migrate to federal

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Follipirro: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Help o house!more than an hour,ds form hs bn displaying PROCESSING-please wait.i don tire
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by rmgbemeje: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
kismo: Someone should please help on how to select the post I want to apply for in 'no 2.' It's not bringing up any option to choose from despite using a laptop.

Am sure its network. It happened to me a few times, keep trying. It is suppose to bring out a box, stating the various vacancies in which you will select from. Please don't give up
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by mrchemist(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
@all pls I m from imo state the story about the hard copy is giving problems ,pls I want to know after filling the online do I need to fill the hard copy. @cutelayo I work with state civil service the number 18 do I need to fill it.pls ur answers will help a lot.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
mr_chemist: @all pls I m from imo state the story about the hard copy is giving problems ,pls I want to know after filling the online do I need to fill the hard copy. @cutelayo I work with state civil service the number 18 do I need to fill it.pls ur answers will help a lot.
Dear concerning filling of both soft and hard copy, I'm still confuse. I have filled the online stuff, though I have my hardcopy, I'll have to verify very very well. For the no 18, ur boss is to fill it
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by yinkus2019: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
@all please when is the closing date for this civil service stuff for someone to get original copies of certificates? Please your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks in millions.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by cutelayo(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
yinkus2019: @all please when is the closing date for this civil service stuff for someone to get original copies of certificates? Please your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks in millions.
All entries closes by 17th September

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kismo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
rmgbemeje:

Am sure its network. It happened to me a few times, keep trying. It is suppose to bring out a box, stating the various vacancies in which you will select from. Please don't give up
Thanks so much. I am most grateful. I will keep trying.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Follipirro: Help o house!more than an hour,ds form hs bn displaying PROCESSING-please wait.i don tire
dat was wht hapen to me den when i check my email it was dere den i opened d pdf file and saw my applicatn id and d form i filld so go 2 ur mail and check.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
@cutelayo pls since u hav done d online form and u stil hav d hard copy of d form pls can u check if it is exactly wht we fil online is wht d also request on d hard copy, pls help thanks .
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
@cutelayo pls since u hav fil d online form and also u hav d hard copy form, pls cn u check if there is a different btw d online and the hard copy form. thanks and God bless u.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by donezra(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
cutelayo:
Dear concerning filling of both soft and hard copy, I'm still confuse. I have filled the online stuff, though I have my hardcopy, I'll have to verify very very well. For the no 18, ur boss is to fill it

pls let us know when you find out.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi Frend,plz I studied Mass communication,which of the posts is advisable 4 m to apply 4 in;industrial inspector11,procurement officer11,legal meterology11......thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.