Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! (6095 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 31, 2008
Yeah, she wants me to send her romantic text messages everynite before she sleeps. I mean, i just don't see any importance in that.

We call each other like everyday and she still wants me to crack my brain sending romantic sms all the time. I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't understand that I'm just too busy to send SMS all the time.

To you SMS obsessed ladies out there~ why do y'all like SMS even when you just finished talking. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by HRhotness(f): 11:56pm On May 31, 2008
Dude, I really feel ur pain. . . some girls have wahala sad
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by eldee(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2008
HR.hotness:

Dude, I really feel your pain. . . some girls have wahala sad
I don't care what everyone says, u're the best jare wink wink grin
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by dmxqo(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2008
seing is believing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2008
@ dmxqo

dont get it! u diverted from the topic.

Why are some ladies so obsessed over SMS?
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by RThESlyR: 12:44am On Jun 01, 2008
Mayne!!. . . .This is a very simple thing?
So she's killing you because of SMS?. . You don't know anyfin. . . grin
Well you can program that. . . . .All u need to do is to assign 31 Sms on a domain . . . .
And it will automatically be discharging it at your preferred time. . .Tested and confirmed! grin
Even if she wants it err hour. . . .its a very simple thing. . . I love technologies. . . . . . . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by merge(f): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2008
Just repeat the SMS
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2008
@ the Sly

thats the main problem! i can't do the sms stuff cos I believe in originality. If I'm gonna send an SMS, then it has to be from the heart.

@merge

No way! how do you feel doing that. Well i have to compose new SMS each time and thats the main problem, she's very sensitive!
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by merge(f): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2008
jassie:

@ the Sly

thats the main problem! i can't do the sms stuff because I believe in originality. If I'm going to send an SMS, then it has to be from the heart.

@merge

No way! how do you feel doing that. Well i have to compose new SMS each time and thats the main problem, she's very sensitive!

You have to tell her that you don't want to do it then. Everyday is too much.

or just come up with like 30 and repeat them.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by dmxqo(m): 1:15am On Jun 01, 2008
sometimes the poetic nature of those SMS
also it helps dem fantasiz d more.
SMS leave so much4 imaginations.
but vocal words sim2send straight+definite feelings
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by savanaha: 1:19am On Jun 01, 2008
Everyone has offered advice and you don't want to listen to it so just handle it your way. ASk her to send you SMS as well every night maybe even three a night. You can even tell her when work stresses you out the most and have her send it then.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by chealsea2: 1:40am On Jun 01, 2008
embarassed na waooooo guys with complain, this is just sms and you are complaining wait until she starts asking you for OWO
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2008
@savannah

It's not like I am here for some advice on the SMS issue.

The KOKO is I am asking why ladies are so fantasized about text messages! tongue
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by merge(f): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2008
jassie:

@savannah

It's not like I am here for some advice on the SMS issue.

The KOKO is I am asking why ladies are so fantasized about text messages! tongue

I do not fantasize about text messages.

This is just your lady.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Esss(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2008
oboy you dey complain??

I dey send my chick sms everynight b4 she sleep just to let her know i'm thinkin bout her and that i'm missin her, everymorning as she dey wake up, just so she knows my heart is with her wherever she may be. All my messages are straight talk. nutin out of the ordinary, no fowarded msgs, just true emotions of how i'm actually feeling.

Except say u no love am na ehn go make ordinary txt go dey hard you. naija boys can fall hand even for small matter like SMS, and you dey call yourself big boy grin . if she come say make you dey e-mail her everday wetin you go come do?? BREAK-UP. go siddon jare, you no get matter.

No night goes by without me telling my girlfriend "I love you", in an sms (except say credit no dey), just to remind her. And she said it actually makes her feel good.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by welli(f): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2008
better talk! cheesy
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Esss(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2008
Maybe the poor guy no get credit fone. abi starcomm no dey send txt?
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Godalone(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2008
Guy,you need not to complain at all,i am married and i always send SMS to my wife every night before she goes to bed.I did not see any big deal in sending SMS everyday to the love of your Heart except you do not love her.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2008
u are truly a busy person. just to sms the woman u love everynight is killing u? hhahaha grin
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by cixluv(f): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2008
@poster

how will u feel if u find out that some one else sends her text messages where u failed to send?

better keep sendin those messages, they may be her own way of stregthein the relationship.

goodluck
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Godalone(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2008
cixluv:

@poster

how will u feel if u find out that some one else sends her text messages where u failed to send?

better keep sendin those messages, they may be her own way of stregthein the relationship.

goodluck

You are right.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by pein(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2008
oh boy! if u no wan dey send am message abeg make i take over grin tongue nuthin dey dia
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by savesoul(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2008
@poster
I had been in the same situation b4, Mine was even 3 SMS everyday, 1 when she wakes, anoda 1 in the middle of the day and 1 b4 she sleeps, but i gradually stopped it, from 3 to 2 to 1 to notin! grin
She will soon get tired.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by ufuoma24(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2008
@poster: If u cnt cmpose an Sms 4rm d heart it might b due to to factors viz: a) u dnt really love d gurl or, b) ur jus 2 plain stupid to b creative.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Persona82(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2008
There are sites for these. Step ur game up a notch. Get them stacked and ready to go so that even b4 she asks. u don fore am one. She go trip na
Its what she wants. Y crack ur head.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
Esss:

oboy you dey complain??

I dey send my chick sms everynight before she sleep just to let her know i'm thinkin bout her and that i'm missin her, everymorning as she dey wake up, just so she knows my heart is with her wherever she may be. All my messages are straight talk. nutin out of the ordinary, no fowarded msgs, just true emotions of how i'm actually feeling.

Except say u no love am na ehn go make ordinary txt go dey hard you. naija boys can fall hand even for small matter like SMS, and you dey call yourself big boy grin . if she come say make you dey e-mail her everday wetin you go come do?? BREAK-UP. go siddon jare, you no get matter.

No night goes by without me telling my girlfriend "I love you", in an sms (except say credit no dey), just to remind her. And she said it actually makes her feel good.

u see where u miss road?
i hope u no know say no be everybody dey like u? the fact say u dey send ur babe txt every night and morning no mean say everybody gast to do am.
besides, sending texts or emailing everyday everyday means zilch. those things no go stop her or even urself from going off with someone else.

i know wetin threadstarter mean. and for the record it has absolutely nothing to do with not having money.
whatever happened to originality.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by davidt(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2008
There is this notion that paying too much attention to a girl and always letting her know you are thinking about her kinda makes her take you for granted. As for the poster, I guess the girl requested that he should send her messages every day. That is his own case.

I just have a question. If you keep on sending messages to your girlfriend every day, or thrice a day, does it not make you come across as a bug-a-boo in the long run. I think girls need space. This is just my opinion. I need to give my girl time to miss me.

What do you guys think?
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by meachi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2008
Hello everyone,can someone past me some romance sms cool
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2008
@ OMO IBO

U be correct guy, na only u understand my parols. others just dey misyarn undecided
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
davidt:

There is this notion that paying too much attention to a girl and always letting her know you are thinking about her kind of makes her take you for granted. As for the poster, I guess the girl requested that he should send her messages every day. That is his own case.

I just have a question. If you keep on sending messages to your girlfriend every day, or thrice a day, does it not make you come across as a bug-a-boo in the long run. I think girls need space. This is just my opinion. I need to give my girl time to miss me.

What do you guys think?
this notion or tactic or whatever u choose to call it is played out. u may end up losing your partner playing tactical games.
my question remains, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ORIGINALITY?

im sorry, im sticking up for threadstarter on this one. u shouldnt be forced or coerced into doing what u really do not want to do.
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by gentledove(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ poster,

it can be killing sometimes. use to have a boyfriend like that. he went as far as purchasing all these SMS N50.00 book they sell around. he would send me text messages from there and tell me to send mine. it was becoming crazy. guess he forgot that he had sent some and he kept repeating SMS every now and then. i feel your pain. maybe seh wants you to be much more creative.

my guy sends SMS every nite. it does not have to be romantic as such. a simple 'I LOVE YOU HONEY. SLEEP WELL FOR ME' can go a long way. but some ladies want you to take the picture of your dick and send it before they can sleep well. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me! by SmileyB: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
Godalone is right u know
im sure you wont want a situation whereby some other guy will start sending your babe romantic sms's when you ought to send
All she wants is reassurance and for true love, that's not much to ask. DSont lose what you have before you know the worth wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Teju Babyface Proposed To Fiance Tobi Banjoko. Culled From Net / Hilarious!!!: Man Mistakenly Transfer Money To A Club Girl (PHOTOS) / See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.