Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Enrst And Test On The 14th August - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enrst And Test On The 14th August (1785 Views)

SOL Interview And Test Invitation / Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? / Preparing For Interviews And Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls house,did anyone of you receive a message from one anuoluwapo to come for attitude test in respect to ernst and young recruitment?pls respond is highly needed
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by boneruns(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
I did. But I don't think I will make it.
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by deturla: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
boneruns: I did. But I don't think I will make it.

Me too..........But can one call to ask for reschedulement??.....probably on a weekend or sumffin!!!!!
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
What and what to expect plsss.thanks house.
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by einsteine(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Was it a sms or email message?
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
einstein_e: Was it a sms or email message?
it was through mail
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Max'diamond:
What and what to expect plsss.thanks house.

please how do i locate the venue for the test from surulere. please i need a reply
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
house please hw do i locate the venue for the test from surulere
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by FirstPrinciple(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
pls O! heip a brother with d venue ..... gate crashing no be sin O! na condition cause am.
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by cigie(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2013
can one gatecrash?
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by lekeontop: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
pls anyone who has past questions or any materials for the test preparation, pls send to me lekeontop@yahoo.com embarassed
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
What is d best preparation materials for the text?Gmat,shl or wat? And how are their questions like?pls house anybody that know should help.
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by FirstPrinciple(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oboy una stingy well well for this thread O! ma una give us info to gate crash una dey hoard am.. but una want make i give una my material.(because i get soft copy of Kplan GMat)..... it is well
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
@first principle :ican student centre amuwo odofin...no take am like dat
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
Max'diamond:
What is d best preparation materials for the text?Gmat,shl or wat? And how are their questions like?pls house anybody that know should help.

Please I would really like an answer to this post too. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls house,how do I find my way to amuwo odofin from mile 2.pls help.thanks
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Lewenski12(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Max'diamond:
Pls house,how do I find my way to amuwo odofin from mile 2.pls help.thanks
A friend told me to get okota bus from mile2 den drop @ I can centre.. This is d full addy

Venue: ICAN Centre
12, Kofo Kasumu Street
Lake View Estate Phase 1
Okota Road
Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by ednut1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na only gatecrash una dey talk here, pple gatecrash last year wella, ican hall can contain 5000 pple, heard d test is essay 2 questions answer one, who knws if its true,
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls house how I do I locate the venue from mile 2.pls help wit how to take a bus from mile 2 to d venue.thanks
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by yetseyi(f): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2013
@maxidiamond u can either follow lewenski descriptn above . or frm mile 2 cross 2 d appapa oshodi express way 2wards oshodi. u can trek 2 2nd rainbo b/stop (if u're up 2 d task) or enter like N30 2 2nd rainbow cross nd tell d marwa's u going 2 ICAN centre( I guess dis shd be cheaper)
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by yetseyi(f): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2013
@maxidiamond u can either follow lewenski descriptn above .

or frm mile 2 cross 2 d appapa oshodi express way 2wards oshodi. u can trek 2 2nd rainbo b/stop (if u're up 2 d task) or enter like N30 2 2nd rainbow cross nd tell d marwa's u going 2 ICAN centre( I guess dis shd be cheaper)
Re: Enrst And Test On The 14th August by Maxdiamond(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2013
yetseyi: @maxidiamond u can either follow lewenski descriptn above .

or frm mile 2 cross 2 d appapa oshodi express way 2wards oshodi. u can trek 2 2nd rainbo b/stop (if u're up 2 d task) or enter like N30 2 2nd rainbow cross nd tell d marwa's u going 2 ICAN centre( I guess dis shd be cheaper)
ok.thanks.wishing to c u all dia on wenesday.Goodluck to u all.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Opportunities - Linkedin / Part Time Job / Medical Doctors And Nurses Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.