Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

“this Year’s Theme Song Is The Biggest Thing In The History Of Artistry” Dbanj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “this Year’s Theme Song Is The Biggest Thing In The History Of Artistry” Dbanj (640 Views)

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year / Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses (hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song) / D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“this Year’s Theme Song Is The Biggest Thing In The History Of Artistry” Dbanj by aloteda: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
[size=13pt]… As Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song Premieres on August 13th

[img]http://4.bp..com/-9gZ8V0vXITs/UgEbgA_smJI/AAAAAAAAP8k/ZxqWoyMU364/s400/DSC_0095.JPG[/img]

Nigeria’s biggest entertainer, Dbanj recently dubbed Banger Lee has announced that this year’s Hennessy Artistry theme song is definitely one to watch out for.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FQSZ5yj1LbY/UgEbehK_oKI/AAAAAAAAP8U/4-tHPm6lNZQ/s400/.jpg[/img]

The track, which is set to premiere on Tuesday, August 13th, has been described as the biggest Hennessy Artistry track yet. Hennessy Artistry hascollaborated with some of the biggest names in the Nigerian music industry like Banky W, eLDee, Tiwa Savage, Shina Peters, Nneka among others. Theprestigious music platform is also responsible forfacilitating the first ever collaboration between Nigerian rap heavy weights, MI and Naeto C.

http://omobaswagz..com/2013/08/this-years-theme-song-is-biggest-thing.html[/size]
Re: “this Year’s Theme Song Is The Biggest Thing In The History Of Artistry” Dbanj by ajasa4link: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
I hope it will not be organised noise as usual..I still like d artistry song that had nneka, bez,kas etc
Re: “this Year’s Theme Song Is The Biggest Thing In The History Of Artistry” Dbanj by overboard(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
ajasa4link: I hope it will not be organised noise as usual..I still like d artistry song that had nneka, bez,kas etc

Hian, That was the weakest IMHO. The was little direction, there was little synergy save for MI & Ice Prince bit, in fact, everyone was in their own world to the detriment of the song. Even Bez & Nneka no free shine... there was a critical musical coordination issue.

Last year's was on point and the video also well complimented the music.

(1) (Reply)

BBC RADIO SAYS THE SONG "IN THE MORNING" BY OLUSESI IS REMINISCENT OF MARTIN LUT / Watch New Video: Tiwa Savage Featuring Don Jazzy - Eminado / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Features In 'why You Love Me' Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.