Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi (5026 Views)

Why Do People Hate Barcelona? / "Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
You can see these astounding reasons by clicking here-http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=3329
Truly incredible!

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by fijiano202(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mumu i would rather open google and search than to click ur stupid link
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
fijiano202: Mumu i would rather open google and search than to click ur stupid link

You're very stupid & tactless...your vile comment is surely a reflection of who you are
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by oluwadare26(m): 7:18am On Aug 07, 2013
I prefer to comment with my Mb than to open ur link with my Kb

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2013
oluwadare26: I prefer to comment with my Mb than to open ur link with my Kb

do what suits you...Nobody is forcing you to open the link
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by chimerase2: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
LWKMD cheesygrin all dis bloggers slf. Oya cm carry me na mak I click tongue mr man u re sooooooooo bored kai angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by ximarro(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
@op, dats one reason why we we hate u.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hmm...Wondering why Messi won't want to test himself in another European league before going back to South America#thinking#
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by yoji: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2013
That's cos he has nothing to prove.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by donfemo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
ximarro: @op, dats one reason why we we hate u.

Abeg Tell am
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
yoji: That's cos he has nothing to prove.
Correct..But I think it's a challenge he's not man enough to risk taking
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by royale442(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2013

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2013
royale442: .
He already has a plethora of medals!..but I'm sure he wants more especially d copa america and world cup medals that have eluded him so far
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2013
I'm aN MUFC fan and a CR7 lover, but then, what really does Messi have to prove? You've seen him play, just like every other person plays in different parts of the world, and there's no one that does it like he does. I heard Pele was better but the one I saw myself tells me that (first) Messi (then CR7) is about the best thing that's ever happened to football. Hate it or Love it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by royale442(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Nobody hates him, some people just belive that Ronaldo is better which brings up arguement. BTW, i am a CR7 fan but i know that messi > Ronaldo.

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
CHYKMAN: I'm aN MUFC fan and a CR7 lover, but then, what really does Messi have to prove? You've seen him play, just like every other person plays in different parts of the world, and there's no one that does it like he does. I heard Pele was better but the one I saw myself tells me that (first) Messi (then CR7) is about the best thing that's ever happened to football. Hate it or Love it.

The issue of who's better between CR7 and Messi is a contentious one..Those that feel CR7 is better have a valid point because he's distinguished himself in three competitive European Leagues while Messi has done the same in just one..personally I feel CR7 is a more complete player meaning I'm opposed 2 ur ranking
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
royale442: Nobody hates him, some people just belive that Ronaldo is better which brings up arguement. BTW, i am a CR7 fan but i know that messi > Ronaldo.
U'r probably judging by the no of FIFA world player accolades they have..If u were 2 b more objective u won't say so..I'll only say messi > Ronaldo if Messi goes 2 England and wins the Balon d'or while playing for an English team.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by AdemolaDawodu: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Messi and Ronaldo are not mates...even CR7 fans know Messi is better than him
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by royale442(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2013
demolegend:
U'r probably judging by the no of FIFA world player accolades they have..If u were 2 b more objective u won't say so..I'll only say messi > Ronaldo if Messi goes 2 England and wins the Balon d'or while playing for an English team.
Are you telling me that Ronaldo has won it while playing in the spanish Laliga? I used to believe that Ronaldo was better but i later got to know the truth. Messi has proven to be the best year in year out, thereby, breaking records and wining trophies. Ronaldo, is also a great player, but you don't have to be exasperated over messi.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
royale442: Are you telling me that Ronaldo has won it while playing in the spanish Laliga? I used to believe that Ronaldo was better but i later got to know the truth. Messi has proven to be the best year in year out, thereby, breaking records and wining trophies. Ronaldo, is also a great player, but you don't have to be exasperated over messi.
I'm not 'exasperated' over Messi...I just feel that I'll consider him a true great only if he goes to England and manages to win it while playing there..Besides I feel Ronaldo should have won the balon d'or while playing in la liga last year after helping Real Madrid finish with 100 points & subdue Barca in the process
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by royale442(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2013
demolegend:
I'm not 'exasperated' over Messi...I just feel that I'll consider him a true great only if he goes to England and manages to win it while playing there..Besides I feel Ronaldo should have won the balon d'or while playing in la liga last year after helping Real Madrid finish with 100 points & subdue Barca in the process
well, you feel he should have won it. that is your oppinion, ballon d'or is decided by 200 national captains, 200 coaches and 200 professional journalists, of which majority of them think messi is the best. BTW, i was also expecting ronaldo to win it.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by orgasticdance: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
oluwadare26: I prefer to comment with my Mb than to open ur link with my Kb
epic grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Hate Lionel Messi by demolegend: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yes o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Accused Of Tax Evasion In Spain / Football Players Wear Headphones Before Matches, Why? / Arsenal Announce Partnership With Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.