Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed (2012 Views)

Wizkid Signs DJ Tunez On Star Boy Records / Chidinma Rocks Blue Lace Dress At Star Trek 2015 In Ibadan… / Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee To Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by horizonhotspot(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Star Boy, Wizkid will not be headlining this year’s edition of the annual Nigerian Breweries PLC sponsored musical concert roadshow, Star Trek, the main reason why the artiste was dropped has been revealed.

Inside sources privy to how the recruitment and negotiation of fee for artistes for the concert are conducted said that the inability of the organisers and WizKid’s managers to agree onperformance fee led to the musician’s absence from the oldest musical concert in the country.
The source said that WizKid was offered N3 million per show and allotted four shows which would have seen him pocket a grand sum of N12 million but his managers allegedly turned it down on the grounds that it was too small for the highflying artiste. The original aim of turning the offer down according to our source, “was to force the organisers to increase the amount to N5 million per show.

However, the marketing strategy backfired as Nigerian Breweries’ management called the bluff of the musician and his managers and replaced him with two other musicians for less the amount offered WizKid.” It was further revealed that when it dawned on WizKid that the organisers were not ready to add a dime to the N3 million offered him per show.

He ran back to the Iganmu, the headquarters of the Lagos-based alcoholic drink brewers, this time, through long time mentor, Banky W. On getting there, Wizzy was told that he had been replaced by two other artistes and should try his luck next year.

Log On To www.horizonhotspot..com For more entertainment Gists

Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by Joycelyntee366(f): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Look b4 u leap bro...pride dey say comes b4 a fall.....na naija u dey oooo!
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
I drink 24 cans of their beer every 2 days. I see no reason they cant pay WizKid 5m per show. It is our money after all.
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by demelza: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I drink 24 cans of their beer every 2 days. I see no reason they cant pay WizKid 5m per show. It is our money after all.
That translates to 12 cans in a day! Amazingly you dont sound like a drunkard.
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by Manweysabi(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I drink 24 cans of their beer every 2 days. I see no reason they cant pay WizKid 5m per show. It is our money after all.
haa! Billy, that's too much! shocked shocked

Not good for your health.
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2013

Hmmn hmmn hMmn

You drink 24 cans of their beer every two days Either u have a soak away in your stomach or u r sufferiing from acute depression.

But with all this your lies and bragging, u suppose enter guiness book of records as d undisputable biggest bragger and liar on nairaland
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2013
He is losing it... He may not be so 'wizzy' nxt year...
Re: Star Boy Wizkid Lost N12m Star Trek Performance Fee Due To Greed by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Manweysabi:
haa! Billy, that's too much! shocked shocked

Not good for your health.
you de believe the liar.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tiwatope(tiwa Savage) And Her Fiance(tee Billz) At BBC / Mr. Ibu's Nude Pix / Wizkid On Yoruba Traditional Attire & Beads..as Star Boy Visits Village!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.