Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 (36165 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player / Cristiano Ronaldo & Messi Among The 32 Nominees For Uefa's Best Player In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by A40(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
ddippset: don't duck my questions. 1. If super cup goals don't count, then How did ronaldo get 55 goals last seaason? 2. How did ronaldo score a super cup goal in the 10/11 season to make 54 when the contest was between barcelona and sevilla? Don't duck! Answer!
Ronaldo scored 53 goals last season and not 55 I never said he scored 55 you ignorant hippie! That stat did not originate from me

2. Super cup goals don't count desperado but that's besides the point as anybody seeing my post would know I was not referring to the Sevilla game except a down syndrome patient like you

Now answer my own questions and tell me when Koller played for Portugal it would also be nice to know how Portugal with only 5 WC appearances are a footballing superpower!
While you are at it explain how tournaments played predominantly by amateur/semi pros are major and why the greatest player/striker to kick a ball can only score 3 goals in 4 major tournaments he's played in

ddippset: how do you keep on bringing up analogies that don't make any sense? How does this relate to mancity or madrid or mourinho being trophyless. No one will say! Your arguement is now based on 'no one will say'! Some people consider the supercup a trophy, some don't. For those that don't its simply becauase it's a one off game. If the super cup involved say; 5 or more games, then they'd take it as a trophy. Now how does that corelate to the goals scored. A goal is scored game by game. U don't have to pile up goalas for them to be counted! You are still more foolish than I thought. A fool would be a genius in your presence.
It relates you ret@rd! That is why no one says Bayern won a quadruple but rather a treble! That is why the general consensus is that Man City finished trophyless! This is not an either or situation you cannot mock Mourinho for finishing trophyless and yet count goals from a tournament that he won! Same way goals scored in a world cup qualifier would not count towards the goals scored in the world cup proper! You would have to be a simple minded schmuck not to understand something so basic
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-40:

Ronaldo scored 53 goals last season and not 55 I never said he scored 55 you ignorant hippie! That stat did not originate from me

2. Super cup goals don't count desperado but that's besides the point as anybody seeing my post would know I was not referring to the Sevilla game except a down syndrome patient like you

Now answer my own questions and tell me when Koller played for Portugal it would also be nice to know how Portugal with only 5 WC appearances are a footballing superpower!
While you are at it explain how tournaments played predominantly by amateur/semi pros are major and why the greatest player/striker to kick a ball can only score 3 goals in 4 major tournaments he's played in

It relates you ret@rd! That is why no one says Bayern won a quadruple but rather a treble! That is why the general consensus is that Man City finished trophyless! This is not an either or situation you cannot mock Mourinho for finishing trophyless and yet count goals from a tournament that he won! Same way goals scored in a world cup qualifier would not count towards the goals scored in the world cup proper! You would have to be a simple minded schmuck not to understand something so basic
koller played for czech not portugal. I admitted that much but you still looking for the cheap shot like some slut. Koller or no koller, doesn't relate to this argument.u are trying to run back to the olympis trophy argument. No way. But of course the 55 goals stat for ronaldo didn't come from you. Just go to wikipedia or go to goal.com or go to marca.com or use google and search for cristiano ronaldo goals or go to the real madrid website. 55 goals in all competitions including 2 supercup goals. I ask you again how did ronaldo score 1 super cup goal in 2010 to make his goals 54 when it was barcelona versus sevilla? Answer the question. You talk here you talk there. If you be woman you for be better ashaw0 o. Answer the damn question.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by A40(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
ddippset: koller played for czech not portugal. I admitted that much but you still looking for the cheap shot like some slut. Koller or no koller, doesn't relate to this argument.u are trying to run back to the olympis trophy argument. No way. But of course the 55 goals stat for ronaldo didn't come from you. Just go to wikipedia or go to goal.com or go to marca.com or use google and search for cristiano ronaldo goals or go to the real madrid website. 55 goals in all competitions including 2 supercup goals. I ask you again how did ronaldo score 1 super cup goal in 2010 to make his goals 54 when it was barcelona versus sevilla? Answer the question. You talk here you talk there. If you be woman you for be better ashaw0 o. Answer the damn question.
Shut up you puta! Whoredom runs in your lineage! Before we know am now you go count goals wey dem score for preseason join

When you tell us whether Mourinho finished trophyless or not last season then maybe I can get to answering your ret@rded questions! Bilewu
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-40:

Shut up you puta! Whoredom runs in your lineage! Before we know am now you go count goals wey dem score for preseason join

When you tell us whether Mourinho finished trophyless or not last season then maybe I can get to answering your ret@rded questions! Bilewu
mourinho would tell you he didn't finish trophyless. Real madrid fanas would tell you they didn't finish trophyless, they won the spanish super cup. What haas that got to do with anything. Is the spanish super cup a friendly? David moyes juast won his first trophy for man u. You are a f00000000000000l. How did ronaldo score 1 super cup goal in a fixture between barca and sevilla? How did ronaldo end up with 55 goals last season if the supercup iasnt included? Answer the questions!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-40:

name calling as usual. Now I have to type with my bible in my left hand. Iam tryna find out which of adam's and eve's descendants was so idiotic so I know exactly where you came from. Not to worry I will find it.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by barackohandso(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-40:

Did Mourinho finish trophyless last season or not? Answer that question honestly

You are a dunce! Supercup goals don't count if they did no one would say Mourinho or Man City finished trophyless! Its your dishonest nature that makes you count goals from a tournament for your player when they win it but discount it when your rival manager wins it and tag them trophyless

Nobody counts goals scored in the supercup mate! Quit clutching straws!

Ok, the supercup is a trophy, but its not a MAJOR one, thats it. A club like Real Madrid and a manager like Mourinho will consider last season trophyless because its the trophy with the least value, but if they had won the league and copa del rey along with it, then they'll consider their trophies as a treble. A club like Osasuna or Celta Vigo for instance will consider it a big deal because they aren't used to winning trophies. So, literally, Real Madrid & Manchester City won a trophy (Supercup & Community shield) last season, but technically, they went trophyless. CR7 scored 55 goals last season, including the 2 goals he scored against Barca in the Supercup.

How else do you think Messi's 91 calender year goals were counted last year if goals from the Spanish Supercup, UEFA Supercup & FIFA club world cup goals weren't added?
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Ok, the supercup is a trophy, but its not a MAJOR one, thats it. A club like Real Madrid and a manager like Mourinho will consider last season trophyless because its the trophy with the least value, but if they had won the league and copa del rey along with it, then they'll consider their trophies as a treble. A club like Osasuna or Celta Vigo for instance will consider it a big deal because they aren't used to winning trophies. So, literally, Real Madrid & Manchester City won a trophy (Supercup & Community shield) last season, but technically, they went trophyless. CR7 scored 55 goals last season, including the 2 goals he scored against Barca in the Supercup.

How else do you think Messi's 91 calender year goals were counted last year if goals from the Spanish Supercup, UEFA Supercup & FIFA club world cup goals weren't added?
thank u my brother, I just don't know how someone can be lieing in broad day light like that!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lemme break it down: in the 2010/11 season- ronaldo 53 goals, messi 53 goals(including 3 supercup goals). In the 2011/12 season- ronaldo 60 goals(including 1 supercup goal), messi 72 goals(including 3 supercup goals). 2012/2013 season- ronaldo 55 goals(including 2 super cup goals), messi 60 goals(including 2 super cup goals). NB- even a cave man remembers that season messi made that history with 72 goals becos his 3 super cup goals were counted, ronaldo 60 goals becos his 1 supercup goal was counted. Also who doesn't know messi scored 60 goals and ronaldo 55 goals just last season because both their super cup goals were added. Yet that son of a bl00dy liar A 40 keeps lying and lyyyyyiiing shamelessly.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
A-40:

he's not answering. It'sa all over the media that david moyes just won his first trophy for man u. 2 seasons ago messi made history by being the first player in history to score a record 72 goals in a season. This 72 includes 3 super cup goals. Ronaldo was a distance second with 60 goals which included 1 super cup goal. Where are you lying offspring of 2 transvestites? Dummy! If stupidity was a fraction yours would be a recurring decimal!
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by A40(m): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
barack_o_handso:

So why is no one saying Bayern won a quadruple last season since they won the Supercup prior to winning the treble?

But Barca didn't play UEFA Supercup last year! Anyway that's besides the point these goals don't count in the real sense of it same way goals scored in a world cup qualifier will not count in the real world cup

ddippset: mourinho would tell you he didn't finish trophyless. Real madrid fanas would tell you they didn't finish trophyless, they won the spanish super cup. What haas that got to do with anything. Is the spanish super cup a friendly? David moyes juast won his first trophy for man u. You are a f00000000000000l. How did ronaldo score 1 super cup goal in a fixture between barca and sevilla? How did ronaldo end up with 55 goals last season if the supercup iasnt included? Answer the questions!
The same Mourinho that claimed it is his worst season ever! The same Mourinho that you ret@rds claimed was rendered trophyless in Spain
You are an epic id!ot for tallying goals scored in a glorified friendly to prove a point

I have answered your previous question but you can keep asking since you brain is on a loop

It is even clearly written on Cristiano Ronaldo's wiki page that he finished with 53 goals last season so what is this quadriplegic phool telling me about
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by barackohandso(m): 1:35am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 5:17am On Aug 14, 2013
A-40:

So why is no one saying Bayern won a quadruple last season since they won the Supercup prior to winning the treble?

But Barca didn't play UEFA Supercup last year! Anyway that's besides the point these goals don't count in the real sense of it same way goals scored in a world cup qualifier will not count in the real world cup

The same Mourinho that claimed it is his worst season ever! The same Mourinho that you ret@rds claimed was rendered trophyless in Spain
You are an epic id!ot for tallying goals scored in a glorified friendly to prove a point

I have answered your previous question but you can keep asking since you brain is on a loop

It is even clearly written on Cristiano Ronaldo's wiki page that he finished with 53 goals last season so what is this quadriplegic phool telling me about
so this pr1ck's argument is now based on 'no one said', 'no one said bayern won 4 titles'. Like I told u from the begining, the english man had a specie like you in mind when he coined the word '1diot'
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by ddippset(m): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2013
A-40:

lying pvssy! How did ronaldo score in a match between barca and sevilla? Answer or shut up forever!Soon he would say that 2 seaasons ago ronaldo finished with only 59 goals and that messi's record breaking season ended with 69 goals in the seaason and 89 goals in the calendar year! When even the biggest 1diot in his assocition of like minds knows that messi broke gerd mullers's record with 91 goals! And then I am the one adding the super cup goals? If there was a service provider called 'idiotel' you will be the one advertising for them.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by soloheater(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2013
dmcdad:
Far from it... the result is not given to the highest scorer but the player with the best individual performance. You guys fail to realise this is an individual award and not a team award.

I agree Ribery did well last season, but frankly the success of Bayern depended upon team work rather than individual performances.

Messi for instance single-handedly won Barca La-Liga with a record 100 points. Imagine playing 32 games in the league and scoring 46 goals in the process. Would you say he was outshined by Ribery just because Bayern won a treble? Even when you know it was more of a collective efforr rather than individual brilliance?

C'mon! Let's be realistic at least for once...

oooh you now talking like a realistic person...so because messi scored 46 goals last season, it now automatically gives him the award..be sincere and tell me you are a barca fan...listen UEFA is corrupt and for that reason they will do their normal trick..am not against that messi isn't one of the greatest players.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by darejoshua: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2013
Ronaldo all the way
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by barackohandso(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ribery pips Ronaldo & Messi to Uefa
award

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4222839

Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Check the gap he gave them
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by dammybravo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Frank Ribery just won it
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by barackohandso(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ribery won it with ease

www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2013/uefa-best-player-award.php

Ribery- 36
Messi- 13
Ronaldo- 3
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by A40(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by sul4(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2013
igoro10: Ronaldo here, Ronaldo there. Wetin I know be say, Ronaldo no get talent reach Jay Jay Okocha. If u no believe read more on:www.calebmoney..com

Bro u don't know what u saying,he is d most talentedin in d world
Re: Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 by sul4(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2013
igoro10: Ronaldo here, Ronaldo there. Wetin I know be say, Ronaldo no get talent reach Jay Jay Okocha. If u no believe read more on:www.calebmoney..com

Bro u don't know what u saying,he is d most talented in d world

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Carabao Cup: Bristol City Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 20th December 2017 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 29th September 2018 / FA Cup: Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (4 - 2) On 7th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.