Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online (8099 Views)

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Driver Has Sex With Poly Student, Posts N U D E Photos On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by obynocj(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
A 27-year old driver has been arrested and charged before Apapa Magistrate’s court in Lagos for allegedly having sex with his girlfriend, a 23-year old Lagos State Polytechnic student, Thelma Lawrence, and posting her nude photo on the internet....

Henry Aiyenero allegedly committed the illicit act in his house at Ajegunle, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.
Aiyenero who works at Ifelodun Local Council Development Area, LCDA, as driver was said to have humiliated his girlfriend that way because she allegedly denied him sex for a long period.
Delta State-born Aiyenero allegedly lured the victim to his house at 9, Ogungbe Street, Ajegunle where he allegedly threatened her with a knife and forced her to strip herself.
Thereafter, he used his mobile phone to take her nude photos and also recorded it on video and threatened to post it on the internet if she refused to have sex with him.
The victim allowed him have his way but he went ahead and posted it on the internet and gave the video to his neigbours to watch.
He was charged before Apapa Magistrate’s court on a five-count charge bordering on criminal intent under the criminal code.
According to the police, the defendant deliberately and unlawfully, with criminal intent, intimidated, annoyed and violently threatened the victim with a knife and had sex with her and thereafter, he displayed her nude photo on the internet.
According to the victim, she knew Aiyenero in Ajegunle where a street is named after his.
She admitted that they are friends and not lovers and whenever they met, they usually greeted and discussed but not to the extent of having sex.
She said whenever he talked about sex, she usually turned it down.
On what took her to his house, she said he collected her memory card and when she needed it, he asked her to come to his house to collect it.
She said she did not suspect any foul play and when she went to collect it and entered his room, he immediately locked the door, brought out a knife and threatened to kill her if she did not coperate with him.
“He ordered me to pull off all my clothes while still holding the knife and I obeyed him and he brought out his phone and started video-taping me while I was nude and threatened that if I refused to have sex with him, he would post it on the internet,” she narrated.
She said he had sex with her and still went ahead to post it on the internet and sent it to their neighbours who watched it and told her.
On why he did it even after sleeping with her, she said Aiyenero said she refused to sleep with him after pleading with her for a long time.
On his part, Aiyenero said she was his friend and she has been coming to his house and later they separated.
He admitted that he recorded and took her nude photographs but he was not the person that posted it on the internet.
When he was arraigned in court, he pleaded not guilty.
The presiding Magistrate, Mr P. E. Komonanya granted him bail in the sum of N20,000 with one surety in like sum.
The matter was adjourned till 4 September, 2013.
He was remanded in prison custody pending when he will meet his bail conditions.
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/08/photo-lagos-driver-has-sex-with.html

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by 3ace(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Look at his ponmo lips like that of a cow. How can you be this callous. If only we can put ourselves in our victim's position considering our we'll feel if we were also maltreated, this world will be a better place for all of us. May you not be able to meet the bail conditions so that you can start rotten in that prison. Foölish boy!
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by jakesund(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
shocked
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2013

My amebo eyes dragged me here, hoping to see pictures of a blue nature. OP shege there!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
For he mind.. He don enjoy nyansh
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Rawpidgin(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
So na the ugly dude pictue unna won show us na i come waste my data tinking say i go see fresh....*run outta thread*
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Ruq: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
My amebo eyes dragged me here, hoping to see pictures of a blue nature. OP shege there!

I'll give him a small shege.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by ikechukz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
O boy where the leaked pishure na..
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Acecube(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2013
He is suffering from Konjilitis...

And the girl was suffering from mumuism.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Awesomeking: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2013
I barely read all the jibby jabba,i scrolled down patiently expectin to see some ebony hotness,but God catch me embarassed
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Flygerian1(m): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Awesomeking: I barely read all the jibby jabba,i scrolled down patiently expectin to see some ebony hotness,but God catch me embarassed
grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Flygerian1(m): 1:40am On Aug 07, 2013
SimonAndal:
Lol
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Jaideyone(m): 2:25am On Aug 07, 2013
*Enters with a jar of vaseline*

Where are the pictures? Where's the link to the video? embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Flygerian1(m): 2:29am On Aug 07, 2013
^^ Oloshi, lol.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 07, 2013
When you date a tout, expect a tout-ish treatment...

This Borrelia burgdorferi-spreading nonentity should suffer for his enormity.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Flygerian1(m): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Rukemi291: When you date a tout, expect a tout-ish treatment...

This Borrelia burgdorferi-spreading nonentity should suffer for his enormity.
But she prolly stated they weren't dating. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by kelexray(m): 3:54am On Aug 07, 2013
D guy is not serious,wat a shame to him,he taught he is going to disgrace d girl but dis is pure nemesis
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by LOVEHAPPINESS: 4:01am On Aug 07, 2013
I did not come here for pictures of a man....
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Walexz02(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Nonsense! How could they grant a molester 20,000naira bail angry what da hell is wrong with our courts in Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by IAMBREEZY: 5:03am On Aug 07, 2013
Where's the video now,i don't wanna see the ugly dude pic.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Mynd44: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Guys wanna see indecent pictures
cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Tawis06(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Guys wanna see indecent pictures
cheesy
;DImagine
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Danhumprey: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Awesomeking: I barely read all the jibby jabba,i scrolled down patiently expectin to see some ebony hotness,but God catch me embarassed
Pervert! tongue Same here with me! I thought I was gonna see the leaked pictures! embarassed

But OP,u no try at all! Where the leaked pics at angry
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Danhumprey: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Guys wanna see indecent pictures
cheesy
Taaaaaa,shut up! tongue Wetin carry you sef come hear? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by kstyle2(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2013
Whr r d nudde pics na?wat nonsense is dis.u had md @ nudde pics......merde!
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Mynd44: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Taaaaaa,shut up! tongue Wetin carry you sef come hear? cheesy
I came to laugh na. What else?
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
I came to laugh na. What else?
Talk true o! You came to see the leaked pixs! wink
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Mynd44: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Talk true o! You came to see the leaked pixs! wink
If I wanted that, there are los of other places to go na
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by Godson201333(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2013
@OP where is the Unclad video abi na post...You better stop whinning us grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by dazzling007(f): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Guys are rly not smiling oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo so na unclad tins una come see...lol
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Driver Has Sex With Polytechnic Student, Posts Unclad Photos Online by popeeluv: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2013
smileyYou guys are so funny.One ran in with a jar of vaseline.Is possible you may starte ejaculating blood before the vaseline finishes.*coughs*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide: The Escape Route Of Emotional Problems? / He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta / Facebook Fraudster Bags Two-Year Jail Term In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.