Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,597 members, 7,770,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (52430 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by LailaIkeji1: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
And Lola said yes...
Lola Omotayo has two kids for Peter - Cameron and Aliona.
Big congrats to them.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/peter-psquare-proposes-to-lola-with.html

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by AjaraEwuro: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
how is this our business.

65 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by dasparrow: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Congrats to them. So when is the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by LailaIkeji1: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
wedding date will soon b announced wink
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Laila Ikeji: And Lola said yes...
Lola Omotayo has two kids for Peter - Cameron and Aliona.
Big congrats to them.

is she expected to say no?
What kind of proposal is this after 2 pikin and living together, proposal to keep on procreating or cohabitating?

36 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Drbolie(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dat 1 na small tin nw
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by dplomaticVal: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
half-baked news wit no exclusiv detail undecided . .hope this isnt anothr formulated story frm our die-hard bloggers??

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Chirolechick: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
If i hear say she no gree, who wld say no wt d rangerover, who say moni no gud, mk e left nyash roast. It is said dt u attract wat u admire so my own is on d way.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
So unromantic see as everything dey on top of the car, he should have serenaded her lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
She's a patient and understanding woman who stayed with a man who gave her no reason to leave. Now that's sweet.

Congrats to them!!!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Aww, finally! She's made an honest man out of him.

So happy for them, despite the taunts various people threw at Lola and even Peter, they have overcome it all.

At least he won't be breaking hearts since he had only one woman, unlike some others who have had kids from everywhere only to dump the rest and marry one later.

Congrats to the gorgeous couple

25 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Booked for anyone that makes FP...
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Spot on safarigirl. Stereotypical Naija babe for don leave Peter for Tony Tetuila in 2009 if he promise am ring. The patient dog gets the fattest bone.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
How come they closed the thread with engagement pishures, and left this half baked one open...
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nicemoc(f): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Congrats to them!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Unlike some guys that put their own engagement rings inside bread, ice cream, some inside moi moi( as if it's egg).
Peter that your handwriting ttho, on a cardboard paper,Really peter!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by joyli: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
You deserve to be happy my dear!! Go girl cool cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
At Last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pops palmwine*

Ride on mama! Congratsssssssss!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tpia5: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
"Please say yes"?

after two pikin?

would she say maybe?

50 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by tpia5: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
ROSYL: Unlike some guys that put their own engagement rings inside bread, ice cream, some inside moi moi( as if it's egg).

you dont like all those foods ni?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by obowunmi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
What happened to the other little girl with the child? The other girl??
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
tpia@:

you dont like all those foods ni?
U dey mind am? Anyways.. Na NL we dey.Forming is d main course.
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2013

Sometimes I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I buy myself a Range Rover and pretend I'm being wooed.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while in the bath and pretend I'm a merman.
Other times I buy myself a Range Rover and pretend I'm being wooed.
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
obowunmi: What happened to the other little girl with the child? The other girl??
She's still the other girl, and will continue to be the other girl.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by lifestyle1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Happy for you girl... at last
Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by lifestyle1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
That range rover na die which girl go see that one wey she no go say Yes. grin

God punish poverty!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by colossus2: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
dplomaticVal: half-baked news wit no exclusiv detail
Shey u for help us bake am well since na ur bakery good pass undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! by basseyubong(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
What's The Need?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) / Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.