Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ (4088 Views)

Pictures From The 20th-Year Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ / PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ / Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
1. May we know your name, sir?
I am Emmanuel Adetunji Abiodun Akanji Adeonigbagbe
2. Let us know about your family background
I was born on Christmas day December 25th, 1951 in the town of Oke-Odan, Ilaro, Ogun State to the family of Late Pa Samuel Adeonigbagbe and Late Madam Alice Adeonigbagbe. I was born into a royal family from Ilesha town, Osun State.I was born into the Anglican communion. Before my birth there had been a prophecy which was given to my mother that her first child would be male and an instrument whom God will use powerfully. She was further warned that no herbs or incisions should be used on him. My mother was obedient to the voice of God. She did not allow any herbs to be used on me and made sure no incisions was cut on any part of my body. My father used to say I would become the Owa (King) he never knew God had something else in stock for me. My father died when I was 4 years old. He pampered me a lot as i was told by the family members maybe I would not have become what I am today if he was still alive. I had to move and live with my maternal grandmother in a village called Ayesan in Odigbo LGA, Ondo State. My granny also kept to the warning strictly. I owe both women who ensured that the plan of God for me was able to manifest. I was happy both of them lived with me and enjoyed the fruits of their labour. They saw my glory manifest in their life time. They were both given a befitting burial when they died.
3. Please tell us about your educational background
I attended Anglican Primary School, Ayesan and Muslim College, Ijebu-Ode for my secondary school education. I proceeded to the Apostolic Teacher’s Training College, Ilesha for my grade II certificate where I passed out in 1975. I was posted to St Brendants Primary School, Kumapayi, Ibadan. I was later transferred to Lalupon as a teacher in I.D.C. School and I.D.C Bodunde, Ibadan respectively. I rose to the position of Headmaster before I retired to go fully into the vineyard of God.
4. How were you called into the work of God?
My grandmother became very ill when I was 7 and I was so sad that I would lose her. She was everything to me. She treated me like a king. As I was in a corner weeping I heard a voice asking me if I wanted my granny to be healed and I answer yes. The voice told me he was Jesus Christ the son of God. The voice told me you would promise me something if I do this; you must never bow down for an idol or pollute yourself with darkness. I made a promise and the Lord said I should fetch water and put it in the open till 6pm.At 6pm the Lord told me to take it to my granny to bath with it that she would be healed. That was how the journey with God started for me. The Lord spoke to me often and I started seeing visions most of which were strange to me. I initially worshipped at Erunmu under the Evangelist Oyelese the elder brother of Elder Wole Oyelese.In the Celestial Church of Christ I was always making myself available for spiritual duties. I used to trek sometimes to pray for people and for spiritual consultations, they will drive by without picking me up but I didn’t feel anything because of the Spirit of God in me, I was happy in my prophetic duties.I wrote messages for people and attended night vigils regularly. One day the Lord directed me to go to the church premises, be in spiritual confinement and observe a forty days fasting eating only fruits. I did it faithfully. That is the foundation of the great power God has bestowed on me.So it is not how you start that matters but God building you up gradually. I thank God for his mercies, favour and blessings on me today.
5. What were the initial challenges when the church started in 1992?
I was in the Cherubim and Seraphim church from 1964 till the early 70s. I was anointed as a prophet by Papa Oshoffa in 1979. I started then with the rank of Superior Senior Wol leader. I left the Celestial Church of Christ as a senior Evangelist in 1992. I was an ordained minister in the Celestial church of Christ for 18 years.In every human endearvour there are bound to challenges when a new thing starts. Like you know a lot of people knew my closeness to Papa Oshoffa so when the church was established some people did not know the reason for the coming of Celica Church of Christ. Papa Oshoffa before his demise had known that a new church was coming due to series of vision shown to me and some of which I revealed to him. The Lord has shown him different visions about me too. You know i said i worshipped initially at Celestial Church of Christ, Erunmu under the shepherd Evangelist Oyelese some years later I became the shepherd,Celestial Church of Christ Km 7 Parish, New Ife Road, Ibadan. In one vision Papa Oshoffa appeared to me he showed him 21 louvers of glass of which 18 had been broken. He told me to try and join the louvers together again because I had the patience to do it. There is a mystery behind the 21 louvers but I will not reveal it now. In another vision he led me outside to a path and showed me a river. There were many people inside the river, it was polluted and dirty. Papa Oshoffa said he (Oshoffa) had allowed people into the river exclusively given to him by God and that they had polluted it. He thus led me to another river and said this will be your river now, you can see it is very clean and not polluted; do not let anyone fetch water from it except you. He said these words to me in Yoruba “Odo kan, Orisun kan” which translates as “One River, One Source”. In another vision papa Oshoffa gave me as a gift, a bible, a bell and a purple cloth this items have spiritual meanings. The Lord also told me to seal the altar for 3 months and that everyone must revert back to the ordinary sutanna. He said no one should use ceremonial dresses then. The Lord said in Celestial Church of Christ people have started placing emphasis on titles and positions and that humility was what he wanted. The Lord had been consistently showing me in a vision since 1980, a golden cup which was full of dirt inside and outside. The Lord told me to wash the cup, as i washed the cup, it became dirtier each time I washed it. The Lord told me that if I was not allowed to wash the cup, i should ask for a new golden cup but I continually declined until 1992 when my mouth was opened spiritually to ask for the descent of the new cup. That was when Celica Church of Christ was established. In one of the visions I had, a dove which spiritually signifies love, purity, peace and humility brought two leaves, one dried and one fresh, on the fresh leaf, it was written “Celica Church of Christ. I said to myself then this is a name of a car, the Lord said Celica is a spiritual vehicle of salvation for people. The Lord further gave me the meaning of the name as the Most Glorious Church of Christ from Heaven and that spiritually it was the brightest star in galaxy. The Lord also told me it could also be translated as holiest of the holiest among the celestial bodies. I have always said i am not the founder; our Lord Jesus Christ is the true founder of the church. I am only his representative. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation of all churches that truly descended from him.My call is a direct call.That is why I am able to stand on my own because I know the type of call I had from our Lord Jesus Christ.

6.Can you tell us some of your experiences with Papa Oshoffa?
i remember on one incident where i was taken to Papa Oshoffa that i was speaking in tongues.Papa Oshoffa has reasons for not wanting people to speak in tongues.It was because of the happenings in other white garment churches where people were conversing carelessly in tongues even when they were not in spirit.Prophets will start speaking in tongues in public places.Speaking in tongues is spiritual,it comes out as enabled by the spirit of God and for a particular purpose.I told Papa Oshoffa to pray for me so that i won't speak in tongues anymore.As he laid hands on me i started speaking in tongues and the spirit settled on other people around that they started speaking in tongues too.Papa Oshoffa left me alone and knew it was from God.Papa was a prophet he could hear the voice of God,he was gifted with dreams and visions.It was from the Holy Spirit that the Lord gave to him that was distributed to other members of the Celestial Church.
7. Why didn’t Rev Oshoffa chose his successor?
He may have his reasons
Don’t forget he was a prophet so that remains between him and God. I am not privy to that. I will just say what he told me in one of the visions i had, Odo Kan, Orisun Kan which means one river,one source.
8. What is your relationship now with the Celestial Church of Christ?
Cordial, I have no problems with them.Some of them invite me to their programmes I do go if I am opportuned.Celestial Church of Christ,Yemetu came to invite me to celebrate their 50th anniversary with them and also to contribute financially to their anniversary.Twenty-five years ago as a member i also contributed financially to their anniversary alongside Celestial parishes like Mokola and Oke-Ado. If I had no direct call I will still be in the Celestial fold.

Re: Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
9. What is the strength of the church as at 2013?
By the grace of God the church has grown to over 45 parishes across several states in Nigeria such as Lagos,Oyo,Ondo,Osun,Delta,Ogun,Osun as well as South Africa and Abidjan. We also have people in London and Chicago. We are proposing some parishes in Cotonou, Lome and Accra. The church would have had more parishes but we allow the spirit of God to dictate the tune. In fact in 1992 some Celestial parishes in Niger state wanted to join us but the Lord told us not to allow the merger.

10. What is the major difference between Celica Church of Christ and Celestial Church of Christ?
We all wear white garments but the blue cross on the left hand side of the garments and the chant of hosanna differentiates us.

11.Why is the mode of praise of Celica Church of Christ different from other churches?
Spiritually there are three modes of praising God which are easily identifiable.these are Alleluia,Hosanna and Ebenezer which christians of varying denominations shout to praise God.The three slogans are spiritually meant for different periods in the life of the church.Man was deceived by Satan,he stumbled deeper into the depth of sin and was led astray.Jesus came,conquered the world and the world shouted for joy.Alleluia is a shout of joy for the victory of the Lord on earth over Satan.The victory signifies the beginning of evangelism and also the first era within the christian religion.The second era,according to spiritual revelation,is a period during which all Christians look up in great anticipation for the second coming of Jesus Christ.The expectation is that Jesus Christ is coming back again to establish his own kingdom on earth and he would reign.As shown in Mark 11:9 and Matt 21:9;those that went before him and after him in great expectation of him as king to reign over Isreal cried Hosanna;Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.The shout of Hosanna is to herald the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.The third spiritual slogan is Ebenezer(1st Sam 4:1). This is spiritually earmarked for the success of the chosen ones after they would have reached Jesus Christ in his kingdom.This definitely marks the third era when successful christians would breathe a sigh of relief saying thus has the Lord helped us.Then such chosen people would shout Ebenezer to praise God for his mercies on them throughout the turbulence of the troubled world.Therefore the shout of Hosanna was not a man made idea but a spiritual directive from the Lord.

12.What is the significance of the cross?
As you rightly observed the cross on the Celican garment has a lot of significance
It is the mighty symbol of God’s love to humanity
It is the cornerstone of the Christian faith
It is the spiritual axis upon which the wheels of redemption move.
At the cross, our past is wiped out, our present is extracted and our future brightened, our hearts are regenerated and our nature is renovated, the old man’s sin is cremated and the new man is created.
13. What is the difference in Celican doctrine?
Just like other denominations we propagate Christianity and our Lord Jesus Christ is the head of the church, the Bible is our sword and the Holy Spirit is our Guardian Angel. Thus where the spirit of God exists, doctrine is immaterial. It is people that create divisions. The body of Christ is one. It should be united in spirit and love.
14. What is your association with other churches?
Celica Church of Christ is in constant and permanent unity with other churches that have no affiliation with the occult. I, as the medium through which our Lord Jesus Christ founded the church, am a patron of Organization of African Instituted Churches (OAIC), Christian Association
Of Nigeria, Association of Aladura Churches, Bible Society of Nigeria all in Oyo State.
15. You always make reference to three prophets when you pray at important occasions such as the prophet’s week celebrations and harvest ceremonies. What is your relationship with them?
I worshipped in Cherubim and Seraphim church in the 1960s because my elder brother was a member of the church. It was there I had a dream to sew the Sutanna and keep for 7 years. After that period the Lord said I should go into the Celestial Church of Christ. I had my tutelage under Prophet Samuel Bilewu Oshoffa because I had being ordained from age 7 by Jesus Christ. I always refer to them because they were the ones who appeared to me at the inception of the church. They were the anointed prophets of their time and my predecessors. We went round the church auditorium seven times. These three persons were Prophet Moses Orimolade Tunolase, Founder, Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder ,Christ Apostolic Church and Rev. Samuel Bilewu Oshoffa, Founder, Celestial Church of Christ all of blessed memory. After going round the church they told me their assignment on earth was complete and they passed the spiritual baton to me.

Re: Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
16.Who is a Prophet?
A prophet is a mouth piece of God. He is a mediator between our Lord Jesus Christ and man.
A true prophet will only say or do what he hears from God or what God has directed him to do. There are 3 categories of prophets,
(i) Generational prophets – Their words, power, prophecies and deeds are still talked about for many generations. Their spiritual power is still manifesting even though they are dead physically but spiritually they are still alive. From the bible examples like Abraham, Moses, Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, Peter, Paul.As examples= the dead body of Elisha raised up the dead, When Elijah was taken up to heaven Elisha used his mantle which fell down to part the waters,God speaking to Moses said to him, I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. In recent times we have had Anointed Prophets like Orimolade (C&S), Babalola (CAC), Oshoffa (Celestial).
(ii) Periodic Prophets – They are prophets for a particular period. They were sent for a specific purpose for that period in time e.g biblical prophets like Jonah, Nathan (1st kings 22 vs 24), prophet Ahijah (1kings 14 vs 1), Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Micah, Zephaniah, Malachi.
(iii) The third category- Prophets under a call. These are prophets under or within another person’s call. They excel more when they are under someone e.g Elisha and company of prophets.
This is the first step to avoid derailment you must recognize your type of call. To buttress this points all the various factional heads of C & S, CAC, Celestial are under the call of the founders of these denominations..I mentor younger prophets both within the fold and outside because I don’t want them to derail from their calls. I share my experiences in the vineyard with them. Not every one is called to be a prophet, it is by grace and so you need the grace of God to sustain you spiritually
17. What are the categories of men of God as you see it today?
Well there are those who are truly called by Christ like Moses, Elisha, Samuel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, then there are those who were truly called by Christ initially but who have polluted their calls like Judas Iscariot, Gehaz or got involved in the occult and finally there are those that called themselves.
18.Why do people go to prophets for consultation?
It is because they are the mouth piece of God. It is for spiritual Guidance, to learn God’s mind and for deeper understanding of what God’s wants though you can read the bible but the Holy Spirit needs to reveal things to you. The difference is that the mysteries in the words of God are revealed to the prophets as an example our Lord Jesus Christ simplified the law for us.Many statements that were too difficult to comprehend he explained them with ease.Remember also the centurion did not understand what he was reading in the bible and Phillip explained better to him.Let me cite another example psalm 24 came out when Michael was struggling with Lucifer over the body of Moses and Michael used the words to counter Lucifer. The Lord put the words into the heart of King David and he wrote them down .On mount Horeb God revealed to Moses all that had happened from the beginning of creation till the time of Moses. I work full time in the Lord’s vineyard. Not everyone can be a prophet as it is as fact that not every one can be a doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, and accountant. If you are sick you may take some drugs but if you do not get better you go to a higher authority for consultation as regards your ailment.The problem nowadays is the proliferation of the prophetic class. You can see Nathan guided King David when he was wrong, the priest guided Josiah to do the right things and our Lord Jesus Christ guided the apostles and explained what God wants to do, the apostles in turn,Peter James, John, Paul guided the new converts in the ways of God.This is what our Lord Jesus Christ said that the Holy Spirit will teach us all things and remind us of the former things.it is unfortunate there are multitudes of people around claiming to be prophets and they end up confusing people instead of enlighten them.

19.What are your views on Miracles and Healings ?
Miracles do not occur often but healing is what normally takes place. I am not saying there is no miracles there are and it still happens.Healing is a process that takes a period of time from days, weeks, months because the affliction to a person most times did not start in a day. In Celica Church of Christ, this is what normally takes place – let me cite an example a girl with diabetes was brought to the Church, the Lord said I should pray on honey with 21 cubes of sugar dipped in it. The girl was told to take it for 21 days with the water.She got better and she was healed. She went back to the hospital for check-up and it confounded even the medical personnel. Also on a particular day God gave me a name to use in which to raise any dead person whose time on earth was not up. Some months later I was phoned that someone had died, I got to the place and went to a room to meditate. I was waiting for instructions from God. I hear from God before embarking on anything. He told me what to do and the dead man was revived by the grace of God..
It does not mean because I lay my hands on someone to relieve the person of headache yesterday that I will do the same thing for another person with headache tomorrow. The Lord might say I should use water to heal that person or pour perfume on his head. Each case though almost similar physically require different processes spiritually. That is a prophet for you.
20. Can all these be true miracles and healings?
Yes, our Lord Jesus Christ said to his apostles/disciples that you will do greater things than I did even in his life time he commissioned them in Matt to go out and you saw that Peter made the cripple work through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ just like Jesus did for the paralytic man of 38 years. As it is in the beginning so will it always be for the true men of God.

Re: Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
21.What are some of your experiences in the vineyard?
Two women came to see me in Church one day, the spirit of God told me both of them were carrying fetish objects in their bag. I told them that you should have dropped “the thing” in your bag outside the church premises before coming to see me. They looked at me and shook their heads, they said we are just coming from a church now and no – one noticed anything, Sir, your Church cannot have many members with the way you reveal things like this. I told them that I would rather have a few members who will make heaven than multitudes of people who still go after worthless idols and fetish things. They left angrily.
Let me narrate another encounter I had with a fellow man of God. He told me friend you have to know your way if you want to be very prominent.I will show you something tomorrowhe said. He came to my house and brought out an idol,he chanted some incantations and the idol started walking. I said in the name of Jesus Christ, fall down and never rise again. It fell and I told my friend make that incantation on it again if it walks then Jesus Christ is not on the throne. He chanted but the idol could not rise up again.He left shamed faced you see Isa 44
Satan is powerful no doubt but powerless before the Lord. He knows the bible, have you forgotten he tempted our Lord Jesus Christ. When I was in Erunmu, a woman came openly to challenge the power of God in me. In the spiritual realm, she took me to a thick forest, she chanted some incantations the entrance was revealed, inside the forest we saw a huge fat woman and she paid homage to her. The huge fat woman had a lion lying against her. She said young man, I was told you are gifted, join us let us make you more powerful. I told her the power of the Lord Jesus Christ was the ultimate. She got angry, chanted incantations, fire came out, the earth shook, different animals came to her side, she showed all manner of occultic powers, I was simply looking at her when she finished, she said what you can do now. I lifted my hands up and just recited Ps 24 vs 1 “the earth is the Lord’’
When I uttered this the fat woman gave a huge cry and collapsed on the floor. It was that day I knew how powerful psalm 24 was. I told the woman that challenged me that look at your leader the power of the Lord had arrested her. She begged me to revive her.
I tapped her three time and said wake up in the name of Jesus Christ, she woke up then. I simply told her your powers are worthless before the power of the Lord therefore look unto the rock of ages.
22.Your predictions are usually not seen in the public domain yet you utter accurate prediction each year. What is the reason behind it?
Yes, thank you. You see the messages from God are usually sent to the individuals, institutions, government or nations concerned. We however discover most times the messages from the Lord are not strictly adhered to; they are thrown to the dustbin. Most times the effect is usually on the populace. It mostly the disobedience of those in authority that breeds chaos and disasters which is avoidable. We want people to know that God still speaks from his throne but it is people who fail to listen. As long as I live on earth I will always speak out whatever the Lord tells me. I will never join the bandwagon of those who call black blue or red white. Prophecies regarded by some as negative are meant for correction. It is unfortunate that there are multitudes of false prophets yet there are still 7000 who have never bowed down for Baal. What I am saying in essence there are still true men of God in Nigeria who acts only on the instruction of God. I have always told people to take my name anywhere that I don’t belong to any cult group around the globe. I, Emmanuel Adetunji Abiodun Akanji Adeonigbagbe son of Alice, have never and will never dine with darkness. This reminds me of an incident that happened in 1998, a man named Samson Sangobiyi came to the church on a Sunday, as the service was going on and he came out that he had been making some signs for close to an hour. He said he wanted to know which occult I belong to but he was surprised I didn’t respond to any of his signs. He said many men of God were in different cults and once he makes those signs they respond. He was therefore surprised because he was a temple Lord of many occult groups. I laughed and told him to take my name for further enquires that he would never find my name there. He came back that their grand master told him never to bring such a name into their temple again. That was what convinced him and he renounced his membership. I don’t even know where the power of God is hidden in me, Agbara Awamaridi, the unsearchable power of God. It is unlike that of an herbalist/sorcerer who swallows a gourd or wears an amulet they know where the source of their power is. They have limitations once their source of power is located they are powerless spiritually. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the source of my spiritual power and he has never failed me. I must never bow down for idols or fraternize with the occult. That has been the warning I was given by Jesus Christ since I was called and I abide by that strictly.I stand on the foundation of Jesus Christ. The name and power of Jesus is enough for me.

23.What can cause derailment for a Prophet?
Disobedience to God’s directive e.g.Nadah, Abihu, King Saul
Love of money/worldly things e.g.Judas Iscariot, Gehaz
Arrogance / pride e.g Elijah 2nd kgs 19 vs 9 – 19
Envy/Jealousy e.g.King Saul
Lack of faith and total trust in God
24. What are the things a prophet needs to do to avoid derailment?
Firstly, he must always listen to the voice of God who called him. He must obey his directives. Adam was the first prophet, he had the gift of dreams and the power of speech. He failed to listen to Gods voice and derailed. Secondly, you must read the word of God, the bible and let the Holy Spirit guide you in understanding it. You must let the wisdom of God take over your life and not your own knowledge
Finally, you must obey the two laws of our Lord Jesus Christ (1) love the Lord with all your heart,soul and mind (2) love your neighbor like yourself. If you do this you are fulfilling the wishes of our father in heaven. This is why Celica Church of Christ we do have a prophets gathering (company of prophets) where our prophets are guided in fulfilling their spiritual duties. A prophet must do whatever God tells him to do.

Re: Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
25.What are the keys to prayers been answered?
You know there 3 things God hates which he does not want us to do (i) He does not like us go hungry when we have food to eat (fasting) because he has provided for our needs read Gen 1 vs 26-28
(ii) He does not like us not to rest/sleep because he himself rested on the 7th day after creating mankind and the universe. In the sense i am talking about night vigil we engage in ,Gen 2 vs 2.
(iii) He does not like us to wear sack cloths when we have money to buy clothes. It means we humbled ourselves before him, we admit we are dust before our creator. To buttress this whenever David erred he removed his royal garments and wore sack clothes. The worst king in Israel history, Ahab was pardoned at a particular time in the bible where he heard God's word, rip his royal robes and wore sack clothes. 1st Kings 21 vs. 18 -29.If you are able to combine these three things prayers are easily answered.
26. What are your views on the educational system, healthcare system and high rate of unemployment in Nigeria?
I believe public schools (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary) are still the best in the educational system. It saddens me seeing the rot in the educational system, the deficiency in curriculum content and the deplorable physical structure because many of those in power now went to these schools. These public schools products offered them the best in curriculum content and facilities. How can they not do something to bring it to standard?
The alumni and the government should help these schools. The private sector should also be brought in to assist. A committee should be set up and all public schools in urban, semi – urban and rural areas collated. A needs assessment of each individual school should be drawn up and the alumni, government and private sector can help provide facilities and education materials for these school.
Healthcare facilities are nothing to write home about. At a period in the 1960s UCH,Ibadan was the best in West Africa likewise our other teaching hospitals but unfortunately it is not anymore. It was President Obasanjo that revamped about 8 teaching hospitals between 1999-2007.Nigeria used to be a destination of medical tourism in the past .India,Isreal and South Africa are now the preferred choices for our citizens. Government needs to be take a holistic and sincere approach to the challenges of our healthcare system. On the high rate of unemployment Nigeria needs to take this issue seriously .Malaysia,India,Singapore and China were once labeled 3rd world countries like Nigeria. Nigerian leaders need to be sincere in tackling the challenges facing Nigeria. Nigeria must become a producer economy not a consumer and service economy. Adequate power generation is critical as the base for industrial revolution with adequate power .industries will be opened. Government also needs to look at alternative sources of revenue and employment. Agriculture, Sport and Tourism can adequately fill the void. We must be less dependent on oil.
27. Sir, despite the proliferation of churches Nigeria is still not moving forward can we say we are not serving God enough?
It is not that we are not serving God it is just that we are married to 4 wives who are disturbing our lives. The 4 wives are money, position, power and fame. These 4 wives are prostitutes that everyone loves. Everyone wants to marry them without minding the consequences. These 4 wives are the ones ruling the household instead of the husband. It’s so unfortunate that some religious leaders are caught in the trap of the 4 wives.

28. What is the solution to the problems in Nigeria?
Nigeria has been polluted with the blood of the innocent shed by people aspiring for positions of leadership and also at every level of the society. It is so unfortunate Nigeria is in total darkness and moving backwards each day. Nigeria has been taken over by dark forces however a ray of light will destroy the darkness. Nigeria’s ship is sinking who will save it from capsizing. The spiritual council is the answer. The technicalities have been sent to the federal government since 1992.Everyone has failed us we need to look to God for direction. Let the prophets of God who are in spirit and steadfast in truth be members of the council. It should be replicated at all levels of government, national, state and local. Let them seek the will of God for the nation and I am sure you will see positive changes if the government of the day will adhere to the will of God. Let us pray they obey and listen to the word of God.

29. What is your message for Nigeria?
We should all turn back to the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. We should dedicate ourselves to the cause of humanity. We should be ready to be our brother’s keeper.

30. It has been a pleasure talking with you sir.
it has been a pleasure talking to you. May God bless you

Re: Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by kagnet(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
This is just the beginning of HIS manifestation,long live the founder IJN.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Religion Done For Africa. / Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record / Kissing Hank's Ass - Religious Logic Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.