Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,310 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48406 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
mufutau55:

I already reserved a set for you in the front row. But I am too tall I have to move to the back of the class.

Hajji Mufutau

My brother from the other mother, i so much hail oh . . . soon, we all gonna do something together, thanks for the comfy seat in the front row, at least i will be able to see the blackboard well just the dust from the chalk, i will need to worry about, but i will take the dust as long as i am learning - so please beg Oga Spyder to use the duster with caution oh
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My brother from the other mother, i so much hail oh . . . soon, we all gonna do something together, thanks for the comfy seat in the front row, at least i will be able to see the blackboard well just the dust from the chalk, i will need to worry about, but i will take the dust as long as i am learning - so please beg Oga Spyder to use the duster with caution oh

I hear you my Brother. All in God's time.. When there is life, there is hope. God will help us.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
mufutau55:

I hear you my Brother. All in God's time.. When there is life, there is hope. God will help us.

Hajji Mufutau

For sure, cos Oga Spyder will surely be working with us at that time
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by jites(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am late to class, Emperor please mark my name for the register please. PRESENT SIR.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
jites: I am late to class, Emperor please mark my name for the register please. PRESENT SIR.

Jites.. Mens' Quarter finished and occupied?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Presnet Lecturer Spyder. Am bumper2bumper with u. Well done
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by gtrust: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
spyder880:
I have three sets of workers, one is in PH, another set is going to start this Enugu work while the third set is warming up, there are very young men willing to get engaged in good things in this country, what we need is the jobs........

Welcoming everybody once more.

Spyder, the way you are going you WILL soon need a private jet to fly around and supervise your projects!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
spyder880 Happy for your new job. But believe you me, you will soon start buying drinks for your students. grin

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
gtrust:

Spyder, the way you are going you WILL soon need a private jet to fly around and supervise your projects!

I am planning to buy the private jet, after building a multi-billion naira seaside villa for Oga Fhemmmy grin
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
spyder880:

I am planning to buy the private jet, after building a multi-billion naira seaside villa for Oga Fhemmmy grin

Just like you have said it, so shall it be, The sweet Lord created everything with the word and you have spoken it . . Amen to the seaside villa - My wife loves it by the sea
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Like I mentioned yesterday, this site has been cleared of all weed

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
cleared

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
I also went to the market.......

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
To personally select the quality of rod I need for this house.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
We bought and offloaded the rods at the building site

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
My iron bender quickly started 'bending the rods' cheesy.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
I also bought some starting materials like wood and pegs.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
and we set out the position of the building, its a big house.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
and we pegged the grounds.....

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by plasgidy: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
spydoo, action speaks louder than voice. idha achikwa oo. let the work move on men
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2013
Spyder, you don't have time to waste.. always ACTION.. Let's go Professor SPYDER.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by lawali: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2013
I have to welcome myself on board. No be only warri no dey carry last.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by brabus(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Oga Spyder, Congrats on your new job! Can't wait to see you break ground.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2013
brabus: Oga Spyder, Congrats on your new job! Can't wait to see you break ground.

We are going to start breaking ground today, raining so much here this morning. Thank you Sir.
lawali: I have to welcome myself on board. No be only warri no dey carry last.

You have already been welcomed, true, Warri no dey carry last!
mufutau55: Spyder, you don't have time to waste.. always ACTION.. Let's go Professor SPYDER.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you boss, Good morning.
plasgidy: spydoo, action speaks louder than voice. idha achikwa oo. let the work move on men

Thank you brother.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2013
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THIS LAND SPYDER?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2013
Captain Spyder, i hail u! Ur boy dey ur back o! I dey bam bam with u. Well done Sir!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
waoh, only within a day? Fhemmmy goes to school
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by POSIBILITY(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Keep the ball rolling oga spyder. I think the strengths of oga spyder is openess and transparency. People tend to believe you when they see actions with their naked eyes...May the lord guide you to be able to maintain the tempo.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is why I loved practical classes than all those long boring lectures in school!
Spyder, keep spinning...
"When mother cow is chewing grass, the suckling babies watch her mouth"

By the way, class chair: present sir!!!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by esoorita: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Spyder, I'm very happy for you to secure a new contract. This should serve as a very important lesson for all the builders on Nairaland that everyone will be rewarded according to his forthrightness,honesty and hard graft in this business. I can see many of us both aspiring and potential home owners in Lagos and it's environments wishing that Spyder is based in Lagos to handle our building projects. I for one will be extremely comfortable to hand my money over to you without any hesitation whatsoever. Keep up the good work. Let me quickly go back to the classroom of the Port Harcourt mansion.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
ocman: WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THIS LAND SPYDER?

Same size with most of the plots in Enugu, 60ft x 100ft.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ Redbenson, Fhemmmy, possibility, clue, esoorita, thank you for your soothing words. May God bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.