Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (48432 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sorry guys but there will be no pictures from this site today, work went on very well here. The foundation digging has reached advanced stages and we are starting to sink the column bases from early tomorrow morning. We have a total of 6 trips of sharp sand supplied with two trips of stone, everything is moving on smoothly, we are going to make arrangements for cement and water tomorrow.

More pictures from this site by tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
spyder880: @ Redbenson, Fhemmmy, possibility, clue, esoorita, thank you for your soothing words. May God bless you all.

Na me supposed to say thanks for:
Showing us we still ave grt Nigerians
Showing us the secret that we wld ave paid for with mistakes
Being who you are.
I remain loyal and humble
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Work has been going on here, my boys very nearly completed the digging of this whole foundation in one day.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Even with Enugu's legendary stony soil!

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
I was banned on my first post and my post hidden? I dont know why. I will be using my alternate user name for now till I am unbanned, Lawyer, please help me Sir.

SPYDER880
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
More of this foundation,

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
the foundation trench

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
inside........

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
stones stones everywhere, very hard and firm. You can only dig this soil with a pick-axe, anything else is a waste of time.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
we are also getting the column baskets ready, an iron bender is busy doing his stuff here.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is our nearest neighbor, huge house but the one we are going to build will be bigger.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Shopping for a big tank to store our water, Enugu always has issues with water supply.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by ckenneths(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Work continues tomorrow, more sand and stone being delivered, water, cement etc planned to be delivered tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
ckenneths: I was banned on my first post and my post hidden? I dont know why. I will be using my alternate user name for now till I am unbanned, Lawyer, please help me Sir. SPYDER880

Oga sorry o! Dat's nairaland for u. Small thing, na ban straight! My ban 4 political section dey expire 03/09/13. u can imagine that! Btw, nice job. I dey ur back.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
ckenneths: Shopping for a big tank to store our water, Enugu always has issues with water supply.

Those GP tanks are many. you bought them or they are on hiring?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by plasgidy: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
spydoo, pls what is the size of this land. what is the lentg of space you gave between the fence and the building not the car park side. thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2013
ckenneths: I was banned on my first post and my post hidden? I dont know why. I will be using my alternate user name for now till I am unbanned, Lawyer, please help me Sir.
SPYDER880

Again... Oga Seun, kilode now!!!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Send a mail to Seun and the mod, they are great guys
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2013
ckenneths: stones stones everywhere, very hard and firm. You can only dig this soil with a pick-axe, anything else is a waste of time.

Hey Spyder maybe you don't need to buy gravel. This may be a blessing in disguise to your client. On a serious note, why won't the owners of land at that location not mine the gravel? It seems like the house is sitting on a gold mine, I mean gravel mine.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
Another day with learning on my mind
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Emperoh(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2013
Nwanne mmadu, i came around oo. . . . .but couldn't find time to seek you out.
I Can see this project is gradually progressing. . . . . . . . . . . .i trust to come for physical practicals when i get to Enugu next month
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by lawali: 2:54am On Aug 12, 2013
omonuan:

Hey Spyder maybe you don't need to buy gravel. This may be a blessing in disguise to your client. On a serious note, why won't the owners of land at that location not mine the gravel? It seems like the house is sitting on a gold mine, I mean gravel mine.
True talk but I doubt the quantity can last a while. You can't compare this to other area where mountain is blasted to get gravels.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy: Another day with learning on my mind

Welcome my Honorable...

Emperoh: Nwanne mmadu, i came around oo. . . . .but couldn't find time to seek you out.
I Can see this project is gradually progressing. . . . . . . . . . . .i trust to come for physical practicals when i get to Enugu next month

Any day bro, I will be happy to see you.

lawali: True talk but I doubt the quantity can last a while. You can't compare this to other area where mountain is blasted to get gravels.

Enugu has so much stones, that's the reason for our reduced cost of building houses.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Work continues here today, more pictures later this evening.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
I refused to stop learning . . . Teach us jare.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by doncaster(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oga spidy please I need two plots of land in Enugu. Proposed development : event centre for weeding and Agm's and others.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Numerouuuno: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
doncaster: Oga spidy please I need two plots of land in Enugu. Proposed development : event centre for weeding and Agm's and others.
don't ever reveal your plans on a public forum!yes u need a plot of land.
But keep what u need it for private.
You've just gave away a competitive edge you ought to have on others
Watch out how people spring up with your ideas.
You could still modify Ūя̲̅ post anyway
Success on your endeavors
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by mufutau55(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Numero uuuno: don't ever reveal your plans on a public forum!yes u need a plot of land.
But keep what u need it for private.
You've just gave away a competitive edge you ought to have on others
Watch out how people spring up with your ideas.
You could still modify Ūя̲̅ post anyway
Success on your endeavors

Are you serious? You don't think others have thought of that idea?
Building an Event Center requires a lot of fund, so even if people want to do this.. they may not because of funds.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by Numerouuuno: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
mufutau55:

Are you serious? You don't think others have thought of that idea?
Building an Event Center requires a lot of fund, so even if people want to do this.. they may not because of funds.

Hajji Mufutau

i believe information is knowledge
It all depends on the perspective you're viewing ♍Ɣ post.
It was just an advice,based on not losing the competitive edge that comes with his plan.
Let's not derail SPYDER's thread sir, ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2013
Despite the size of this house, we have continued to battle the foundation without stop. We have completed all the foundation blinding.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2013
We are currently standing the starter columns on concrete bases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke / Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.