Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,547 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa (39577 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by kinguwem: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is one of the reasons the abolition of the NYSC programme is being advocated. The cultists may be unknown but God knows them. For destroying the life of another, they shall be cursed all the days of their lives & they shall die shamefully.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Had this happened to an igbo in lagos,my igbo brother and sister go cause tsunami for Nairaland and ask for Fashola's head.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by criuze(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
cultist enclaves. Tell me the difference with the harammers, may god grant her quick recouvery
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by econometrics: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
miss,u re healed in Jesus name
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by seangy4konji: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
God will give you good health and speedy recovery...I nearly dieded in Maiduguri,Asira,Akira Uba(ppa)Gwoza road,Biu,Potiskum before i found my way through Yola straight to Markurdi and then Awka and my destination was still Lagos.used 3 weeks in iyi ala in Anambra before i could move all because i did not rig election in my ward as a poling office...NYSC..bleeped...i did not even samba tru out...mofos.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by seangy4konji: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
ASKIRA UBA
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2013
It's time the government needs to look into this nysc thing imagine this innocent girl losing a right hand while serving her fatherland after all what she went through in school,the scheme needs to be dissolved...
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by prisie(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
everyday: May God punish those cultists.May them and their generations be cursed for life

smh. Your sister might probably marry one of them...or maybe your child'll marry one of their children. Anyways, amen to your prayer.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by ignis: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
prisie:

smh. Your sister might probably marry one of them...or maybe your child'll marry one of their children. Anyways, amen to your prayer.
Woman, what are you insinuating?
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by JuanDeDios: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
everyday:

May God punish those cultists.May them and their generations be cursed for life

prisie:

ignis:
Woman, what are you insinuating?

Lol.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Afritop(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
THEY PROBABLY TRIED AND INTEND TO KILL HER FOR RITUALS BUT THEY THOUGHT IT IS GOING TO BE EASY! I strongly support a strong revision and of the NYSC for safety purposes
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by classicladyk(f): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
moscobabs: this NYSC stuff should be cancelled.The risk involve is too high.These no way u take a mouse to the garden of snake and expect it to come back alive
u are on point
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Samabu07(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
Just heard on Ray Power Broadcast 10pm, that the 2 boys in their 20's have been apprehended for their violent act on a female Corp member., they have been handed over to the police head quarters in Yenagoe.
Sadly, this young graduate lost her right arm and an NGO are making plans to send her abroad (Italy) for medical attention.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by fabby26(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Na too much shekpe and Indian hemp Wai these naija delta boys dey take dey worry their brain, they don high finish come they see the girl as sits meat. May they end their miserable life in a miserable way. Fools! So unfortunate for the poor lady corper. Wish her quick recovery
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nursy: She is my colleague and we stay in the same lodge. We were together in the hosp 4 our normal evening duty n she even borrowed #500 but i left her in d hosp cos i had slight headache. People actually thought it was me. I thank God 4 touching d surgeons who dnt stay around to come dat nite. God heal u completely Folakemi dearie..

Girls and money; young lady forget about the unimportant #500 dat was borrowed 4rm U;( must u disclose it? Perhaps let's bear u withness) I beg how is she doing? Caan she still use d hand? All the salvage techniques dat may have been employed by d Docs? Did it result to something? This re the facts we wanna know abouh her health; not some useless 500 ... Pls how is she? Help feed us with those questions, ca U PM me her number, I wanna go cee her in Bayelsa!
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by debbleopto: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
FILEBE:
Ameeeen 100times!
These cultists are just the most annoying creatures on the surface of the earth! You need to see children fighting all in the name of being a cult member. School is not safe. Street sef not safe. D annoying one is that school cult. Can you imagine educated fools killing each other cold bloodedly? Killing people for unreasonable reasons...no value for human lives.
I'll spit on the grave of any cultist. God will punish them justly.

just imagining. Do you think those cultist guys will still be pursuing themselves in hell fire trying to kill themselves? what do you think.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by debbleopto: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Juan_De_Dios: 'She was attacked by robbers who wanted to snatch her HANDBAG. She resisted, so they attacked her with their machetes, inflicting cuts on the hand holding the bag. They then took the bag and fled.'

That's what Radio Nigeria reported yesterday. So I'm a bit surprised to come here and read this blogger's version of events.

it is an updated news you heard and the cultist had been arrested.
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1383741/how-benefit-during-nysc
dnt depend on govt money any more. join others benefiting
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by makasimatics(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2014
So sad. Too bad. Sorry girl
Re: Cultists Machete Female NYSC Member In Bayelsa by cinovikthor(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2015
dear cultists, make una use una head....blooody idiots....Babe u'd be fine nd God will punish the perpetrators of this act...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. / Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.