Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless (22911 Views)

FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / For Licensed Nigerian Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Tygargizmo: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Only 70 nd dem dy complain..na wa o
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by ifycent2: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Who choose de course for ur guyz......"Pilot".......if u guys no see plane to fly...u guyz shld apply for driving......

Dats de reason i love "computer Science".....i can work in all field as a Professional......I can work as a programmer, as banking, as software developer...etc...

U guyz shld wise up....
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by Pointnoire(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
The same Megison who started wings Aviation with two Malaysian Pilots crycry,..Training a new pilot on an Aircraft type cost Money in the past Pilots are trained only to come back home and jump ship for a little more to their salaries or other reasons like no salaries for months of which Capt Noggie Megison is notorious for ,this 170 pilots (who don't have work experience) are suffering the sins of their Fathers as Airlines prefer ready made pilots all na Economics,the states that trained pilots should go a step further and get them type rated that way dem sef fit become expats for other countries grin grin
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by kaynel(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigeria self

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by PastorOla1: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
WHICH LICENSE THEM CARRY
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by kaposky(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
no matter the number of jobs that will be created for them , that is still someone's dream.
Everybody ought to create their own dreams for themselves.
Create your own job for yourself even after you have all the certificates.

Become an employer of labour other being an employee.

Use your brain to know what people around you need.
Create jobs around that need and you are made.
That's all.

Well, I can help you get a job if you need one.

send your cv to jobcreators360@gmail.com

No matter your experience or your qualification.

There is a position for everyone in my company.
Take advantage.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by seangy4konji: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2013
u deh craze oo...na only pilot be graduatei don finish school since i no see job u deh talk pilot...make dem sow costume like super man go fly from high rise building now...park well jor
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by confusion247(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
dolphinife: Some of us are talking out of ignorance. For a pilot to cough out about 10million naira just to be a pilot, do you think its easy? Moreover, pilot is very different from degree, we are talking of practical aspect.

You hardly find an unemployed pilot in any country. If not that our airlines are opting for expratriates, all those 170 wou have got a job.

For your information, the more a pilot stays at home, the more he becomes a sky-risk to flight. Since the job is about practical, a pilot must always fly every now and then or else, be expecting an air crash soon.

Infact, no pilot suppose to stay a day at home.....they are different from your yeye certificate una dey carry all about

I am sure that those that spend 10 million naira to become pilots in Nigeria are the yeye people. They knew too well that Nigeria as a failed state has no national carrier and the few that has private jets doesn't regard anything that is in Nigeria ranging from nigerian schools to Nigerian hospitals. They would have used such amount to venture into personal enterprise.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by jpphilips(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
franksunny: Bet me, some of you make this noise probably you have some little capital or you have who you fall back to for it. Some of this graduate don't have a dollar in their account, where will they start from? if you are given equal opportunity with those graduate, you can't beat them. non of them want to be idle; the system produced them the way thy are"garbage in garbage out" so if yu want to help them set up skills acquisation center where you train them and give them soft loan. stop all these your unprofited contributions

university education is no longer necessary in Nigeria, whoever fails to realize that is a mugu.

no be money he used to pay school fees? that money can set you up than wasting it in one petty academic jamboree

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by jpphilips(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
ITbomb: I'm still waiting to see an unemployed Doctor

the ones recieving 45k a month are they equally employed?
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by jpphilips(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
RedBenson:

YES he's among d top 10 jobless pilots in d country. Infact, of more than a yr now, Omosexy had been feeding and even dropping him some pocket cash. grin grin grin

that guy you are insulting is running a flight academy as we speak, his own private buisness and is making serious money from it.
it is better to have a kiosk of your own than to be working in someone else's mansion.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by dapojaja(m): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
170 unemployed pilot, compared to thousands in other sectors. I admonished them to opt out of aviation and pilot along with Fadama 3 several acres of land and make Nigerians proud of them especially OBJ. Thanks.
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by ayobase(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2013
dolphinife: Some of us are talking out of ignorance. For a pilot to cough out about 10million naira just to be a pilot, do you think its easy? Moreover, pilot is very different from degree, we are talking of practical aspect.

You hardly find an unemployed pilot in any country. If not that our airlines are opting for expratriates, all those 170 wou have got a job.

For your information, the more a pilot stays at home, the more he becomes a sky-risk to flight. Since the job is about practical, a pilot must always fly every now and then or else, be expecting an air crash soon.

Infact, no pilot suppose to stay a day at home.....they are different from your yeye certificate una dey carry all about

I knew that someone will come up soon to spew this rubbish!

What about Engineers, who made the airplanes, who are expected to be more efficient and disciplined?

Of all the disciplines, Engineering could be said to be the most disciplined.

A mistake of an Engineer would cost lives!

So, put a sock in it, 10million or not, what are the engineers also paying? 100Kobo?

Piloting, more of practical. So, Engineering or medicine is less of practical aight?

The more a pilot stays off job, the more he becomes sky-risk to flight. U gat to be kidding me with that!

So, I won't be able to drive a car again after 50 years of being off the road.

You talked about certificate, one being superior to the other...it shows how shallow ur educated status is!

An Engineer will always be blamed for the fault of others, even the Pilots!

If not for the condition of our Country, do u thing Engineers will be jobless as such!

Sebi its still 170 jobless pilots!
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by ayobase(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2013
jp philips:

that guy you are insulting is running a flight academy as we speak, his own private buisness and is making serious money from it.
it is better to have a kiosk of your own than to be working in someone else's mansion.

Kudos to him still....atleast he was able to see an opportunity to enrich himself after being dropped.

He is just training another set of potential jobless pilots as to speak.....I'm so so very sorry to say, but the naked truth!
Re: Unemployment Hits Nigerian Pilots, 170 Jobless by ayobase(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2013
Skmoda-360:

Why HITS.........in capital letter

The word "HITS" is too MUCH to describe 170 jobless pilots.

How do we describe thousands of unemployed Engineers and others?

"HAMMERS"

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Bsm Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.