Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic (19083 Views)

Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet / Marriage Proposal; Open Letter To Rita Dominic 8) / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by ichomi(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZO7vfBc0Ioc/UgICX2IzaLI/AAAAAAAACv8/VBUVXZqC__k/s1600/capital.jpg[/img]

R&B singer and Gbenga Adeyinka’s younger brother, Capital FEMI, over the weekend, took his time to propose to screen diva, Rita Dominic!

While performing his hit track Don’t Let Go at the celebrity ball in honour of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by the Actors Guild of Nigeria, he walked up to Rita, held her hands and began singing to her.
Seeming totally enthralled by the words and soulful tune rendered by the Year of R&B star, Rita went speechless as Kelechi Amadi Obi, Omotola and her hubby couldn’t help but marvel at the musician’s craft, Movie Moments reports.
Sources alleged that the two might hit off something cool as Rita seem to have enjoyed every minute of the performance.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/08/photos-capital-femi-proposes-to-rita.html
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by studio43(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2013
This could be her last chance...

11 Likes

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by mascot87(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2013
Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by homesteady(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2013
And where did he propose to her? He only sang a song for her!!

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by homesteady(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2013
mascot87: Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided

LOL! He's even more excited than Rita dominic

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2013
THE GUY'S EYES ARE LIKE TORCH LIGHTS

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by demelza: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2013
grin
mascot87: Why is that man in white so excited to the extent that he opens all his mouth like that?Na wa o undecided undecided undecided
grin He may be a relative, you never know!
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by dharmsexy(f): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Ur topic is misleading
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by homesteady(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2013
dharmsexy: Ur topic is misleading
Very misleading! I was already happy for her, until I read the whole post
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Dygeasy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
This Capital F.E.M.I Is Still Singing That Song Up And Down. When Did He release It Sef?

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by yuzedo: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Have dis boy mad?!?!?! who send me to sing to my wive or did he eat juju! very ugly omo onila boy. angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by MrAboki: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yuzedo..... YUZEDO!!!!

Come o!!!

Persin wants snatch your sweet ice cream girl o!! angry
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by OgaTheTop2: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Proposed!! Did she say 'YES!!'?
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Seriousbusiness: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Is this news ?senseless .
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Iaz93: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Did I just open this thread??
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Unitedforever(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Op, you don chop today?
Propose kor Dispose ni
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by venorite(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
why won't he be excited.Rita is old already and someone is singing love songs to her,its worth all the excitement

2 Likes

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Testerfuze(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by grailife(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
please did you say propose or he just sing a love song to her, holding her hand,infatuation is reallya big problem these days, just want say to congrats but got confused understanding your post, please elaborate
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Testerfuze(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Rubbish

NEXT!!!
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by youngay: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
@op you dey ok at all? undecided
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by chimchim1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
i dey laugh too
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by IAMBREEZY: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Good
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Tolzeal(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by RedCard1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady: And where did he propose to her? He only sang a song for her!!
yes....I hope Rita won't let this misleading post to get into her head. Make she no look the boy o.
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by pri3stess(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
yuzedo: Have dis boy mad?!?!?! who send me to sing to my wive or did he eat juju! very ugly omo onila boy. angry angry angry
If she be your wife, why she no get ring?

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Mayany(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
9ja we so good at basing our conclusion on assumption
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Kunbee: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
studio43: This could be her last chance...

Studio na here you dey, may God forgive you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by wildchild1: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
opportunity they say is once...enjoy while it lasts *cheers*
Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by chucky234(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
FEMI sef, while wait till you are invited to perform in a show before you tell Rita say you like her,inferiority complex dey worry that bald head boy.

1 Like

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2013

On behalf of Chief Sweetus Oyoyo, Amunekeuto 1 of Banana Iceland, I shout:

Cheeeiiii!! Reeta!! Cheeii!! Abomination! Aluu!! Tufia!!! Thunder will fire that skinny boy! Cheek!! Me! Sweetus, that haf billions in underground bunker!! Reeta! Darling! Come bak to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
so??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Gorgeous In Native Wear / Mo’cheddah In Mixed African Prints Ensemble / Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.