Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Problem With Jamb Results! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem With Jamb Results! (1776 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday / 2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Jamb Results! by damisco87(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2008
Whenever i tried checking my result on www.myjambresult.com or www.jambites.org its always says invalid pin what is happening pls help!!!!
Re: Problem With Jamb Results! by lobinoxebe(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
go get another scratch or you re using the wrong card for the wrong website, check the name of the website at the back of the card, \\\

good luck buddy
Re: Problem With Jamb Results! by pretty4me: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2008
So hw far? were you able to check your result now? Hw did you go about it? Reply back
Re: Problem With Jamb Results! by pretty4me: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2008
Don't worry follow this i had this same problem but was latr solved:

type in www.jambites.com pin No (there are 14 digits no the scratch card enter the first 12 only leaving the last 2) then the card serial are 7 on the card typre 3 zero before the 7 digits then lastly your Reg.no that's all one hand it will OK? Reply back if it works i followed thesame process & i scored 230
Re: Problem With Jamb Results! by damisco87(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
thanks I have been able to solve that but Jamb has made the card invalid in my hand it told me limited time reached. so i have to get another card you won't believe it that i have bought 2 cards already. i will post my score after i check it. thanks so much.
Re: Problem With Jamb Results! by remedies4a(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
Having problems too. Registered for CRS, English, Lit in English and Goverment. the result page came up with CRS, English, Lit in English and Geography, having geography with the lowest score of 38, even though geography was not part of my registered subjects.

Please anyone with info on how i can change this error? though i got 211, for Pschology, Unijos
Re: Problem With Jamb Results! by damisco87(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
go to jamb office to complain they will guild u through

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike What Is The Way Forward? / 10 Reasons Why Employers Discriminate Against Hnd / City And Guilds Of London Institute Center In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.