Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

What New Movie Scores Do You Enjoy? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What New Movie Scores Do You Enjoy? (594 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Photos From 'Jejere' Premiere Laide Bakare's New Movie / Omotola And Genny In New Movie: Sister Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What New Movie Scores Do You Enjoy? by lytone(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi guys, i found myself listening to Hans Zimmer's Tears of the sun, apparently there are more recent and EPIC scores out there this days, kindly share the one you currently enjoy and the movie it was featured in.
cheers!!
Re: What New Movie Scores Do You Enjoy? by severee(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2014
lytone: Hi guys, i found myself listening to Hans Zimmer's Tears of the sun, apparently there are more recent and EPIC scores out there this days, kindly share the one you currently enjoy and the movie it was featured in.
cheers!!

Buddie i recommend
-prometheus
-upside down
-on her majestys secret service(a bit old school but still cool)

Guy u go flip grin

(1) (Reply)

Hey city kid? Do you know how Palm Oil Is Made / No Good Deed;movie That's Gonn' Blow Minds This September / Ruth Dulac⇨ Writer And Blogger Reviewed This New Drama Series.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.