Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Uninstall Stubborn Windows 8 Programs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Uninstall Stubborn Windows 8 Programs (718 Views)

Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Uninstall Stubborn Windows 8 Programs by vowiski(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
You can uninstall stubborn Windows 8 programs effectively by following any of the preferred options I will try to analyze in this article. The article is borne out of my frustration. For some reasons, my Opera browser crashed and it became a nightmare for me, my battery which lasted 4-hours suddenly dropped to under 1-hour.

At first, I was skeptical about relating the issue with my crashed Opera browser. But when every attempt to uninstall the Windows program from my PC became abortive, I realized something had gone wrong. Eventually, I removed it with one of tools below and everything reverted to normal. It seems there were numerous problems with the registry but I wouldn’t attempt to go further on that.

If you have faced similar issues and you are unable to uninstall stubborn Windows 8 programs, you can take a deep breath while I walk through some of the great uninstall utilities that can help you perform the magic.

Credit: ehow
5 Tools To Uninstall Stubborn Windows 8 Programs

1. Revo Uninstaller Free
Revo Uninstaller works like a charm, this tool was what saved my day after my PC became an enemy as I could remove what caused it problems. Now, Revo Uninstaller performs a clean uninstall of any programs in your Windows PC, this means that all registry entries would be deleted and no trace of the unwanted program would ever remain in your PC. That looks pretty great? Surely it does, but Revo Uninstaller does something fantastic, it creates a restore point before attempting to take-down the stubborn Windows programs.

If something terrible happens along the way, you can always find happiness in the fact that can revert back the created restore point. Now, that’s a steal..

2. AppRemover
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/08/how-to-uninstall-stubborn-windows-8-programs.html
Re: How To Uninstall Stubborn Windows 8 Programs by addictiv(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2013
my problem with win 8 is that its more difficult to install systems like printers and scanners...my D110 series printer works well with XP, and win 7. but with win 8 you wont even see the install icon on the installation setup. same with my antivirus......why?
Re: How To Uninstall Stubborn Windows 8 Programs by vowiski(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013
addictiv: my problem with win 8 is that its more difficult to install systems like printers and scanners...my D110 series printer works well with XP, and win 7. but with win 8 you wont even see the install icon on the installation setup. same with my antivirus......why?

Hi addictiv, you can try to run these programs with win7 compatibility. This can be the only alternative at times.

(1) (Reply)

Strongest Laptop To Buy? / Ipad 3 And Dell Inspiron N4030 Laptop For Sale / How To Join 2 Images Or More With A Laptop, PLEASE HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.