Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly (4324 Views)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by owolabifunke14(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
When "OGA AT THE TOP" made a few mistakes..Channels Tv Presenters..made it a national issue. Now Hon Patrick Obaihagbon was invited to their
studio and left all of them confused with grammar when asked to talk on The Rivers State wahala.
"The solution is very simple…..the crikum crankum, undoliferous saga, kunkaga hunkaga… the ship of d Nigeria state is hovering like a political bimodal
triangle, obiokpo political tendency…not operating
democracy or civilian goverment but a kakistomobloplotocracy and that is bad for the nation"
Grammer nobi chin chin
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by taiocol: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
#SINGING IN ELDEE VOICE#bt i say na wash
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Chitexs250(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
2 t C

Am getting there

Dazz all
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Osama10(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by chadef: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
i watched the video and was laughing like mad. even prof wole soyinka go dey look like zombie after the grammer. they asked him what is the meaning of one of the word he just said, he told them the meaning is 'still birth'. they think say him no get answer for them. in all totalrism they were lost and ended the interview as soon as they can. grin
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by debayun(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
I swear dis got me lafn so hard chai abeg can som1 gv me d link to d video I will really lyk to see dis
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by antartica(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
That will be like interviewing a confirmed mad man that can speak jargons,meaningless.
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by emyboy94: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ist page tinz. Scanning thesarus sha
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by ifeegee(f): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
IMO ,communication is passing out info and understanding same,once this basic fails ,it is called gibberish .

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Horus(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JFFxID4lBE

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Grammar On Rivers State Crisis
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by jmaine: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin

3 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Patrick doesn't speak english,all he said were in latin and greek. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by antartica(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
He is more of comedian than political commentator to be taken seriously.
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by 3ace(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Honourable Patrick is a brilliant man. His use of words(though he should consider common words for communication ease) shows that he reads wide. The Bermuda Triangle illustration was clearly understood cos I've come across on the internet.
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by funnyx(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is too much na grin grin this man fit kill persin with his use of English cheesy grin
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
u communicate to be understood not communicate to be confused.
honourable speak english!
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by YoshiMaster: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Just look at the channels presenters faces at

1:53 - What is this man saying?
2:16 - Na wah oh!
2:37 - La, La, La!

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Isiterere(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Honorable crinkum crankum
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by MrExcel1: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2013
LMAO... Man, that Engrish threw me into confusion...

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Abbott(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2013
The man no too hear english joor. At around 3:39 minutes into the clip, he said: "...put your sheath into your sword, 2015 is still far" instead of the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Djtm(m): 1:22am On Aug 08, 2013
I can speak better than he does. You hfgh dont jsjjsjs believjeue mioypur abjfi ? Jajagdgegrets urutb bsdbsdbsdbsu hibbibibibijimisotum madara sasuke terehv k;::31w ()#6**=
Sorry for sounding silly! But that's how the Hon. Sounds to me.
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by slap1(m): 3:05am On Aug 08, 2013
The legendary Soyinka summarized Patrick's blabbings with a most accurate word: Stillborn! Dead on arrival!
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by imsuboi(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2013
ifee-gee:
IMO ,communication is passing out info and understanding same,once this basic fails ,it is called gibberish .
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Pure jargons. That type of english can only be use to woo Nairaland girls,cos they are always carried away with big jargons,rather than good english..

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by dridowu: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2013
i will rather speak in a lay man language than to confuse him more
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by honey001(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Abbott: The man no too hear english joor. At around 3:39 minutes into the clip, he said: "...put your sheath into your sword, 2015 is still far" instead of the other way round.

To you, 2015 is far, to them, 2015 is now!
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by hariorh: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
honey001:

To you, 2015 is far, to them, 2015 is now!

Lol.
Its obvious u didn't get the error in that post.
U see, u put the sword in its sheath and not put the sheath in the sword son.

grin
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Tinyemeka(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol. And he said Thalidomide meant 'still-born'.
SMBH
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Itoroetti(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
I can imagine the sweat on their faces cos they never knew when the man ended his statement.
God of vengeance.
Now oga at the top must be laffing.
Re: Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Itoroetti :
I can imagine the sweat on their faces cos they never knew when the man ended his statement.
God of vengeance.
Now oga at the top must be laffing.
They said one good turn deserves another just like one bad turn begets another. Silly channels tv crew. I could still remember how that idiiot "male presenter" was smiling while making fun of my oga at the top. But my oga at the top fu*ck up sha undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO NEWS ; New Railway Equipments Land In Portharcourt. / The Real Reason Buhari Traveled To London Revealed : The Arab Billionaires / Sokoto State Government Denies Disbanding Hisbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.