Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Need An Advise And Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Advise And Ideas (827 Views)

15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / 7 Products, Concepts, And Ideas That Won't Exist By 2025 / Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advise And Ideas by prettycy(f): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
am planning on starting a drink(coke, star,Beer, etc)business selling wholesale and retail and i hv like 200k.
and i don't no if d money will cover d bottles, crates and d drinks. pls i need someone dat knows about d business to give me more ideas........ tnx guys... smiley
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by leunamme93(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Do u have a store?
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
sorry, I don't do beer business
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by prettycy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
leunamme93: Do u have a store?
yes i hv
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by prettycy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
acidosis™:
sorry, I don't do beer business
tnx....
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by leunamme93(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thats gud, how big is it and could you describe its location, i dnt mean the address of the shop if you know what i mean.
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by prettycy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
leunamme93: Thats gud, how big is it and could you describe its location, i dnt mean the address of the shop if you know what i mean.
the store is vry big and its located in Abuja
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by leunamme93(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
pretty cy:
the store is vry big and its located in Abuja
does it have good road network?
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by leunamme93(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
So you would be able to get to your expected retailers or final consumers.
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by kunlesehan(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
nairaland is all about enlightenment, education and patronage. please let us know as soon as u've commenced operation bro.
I'd be there, with my dear friends and my beer friends. ... lol
goodluck bro, and keep the enthusiasm high.
Re: I Need An Advise And Ideas by shoein(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
prettycy:
am planning on starting a drink(coke, star,Beer, etc)business selling wholesale and retail and i hv like 200k.
and i don't no if d money will cover d bottles, crates and d drinks. pls i need someone dat knows about d business to give me more ideas........ tnx guys... smiley

Have you started in Jesus name..i live in the US..and ill like to know your feedback on the business..im contemplating going into this..you can email me too!!

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch And Otp / Register Your Business Name And Incorporate Your Company / Diamond Bank Emerges Best Customer Service ICT Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.