Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video (1275 Views)

Help Needed How Can I Export Image With Transparent Background In Corel Draw / I Need Who Will Help Me Change Product Images To White Background-i Will Pay / Lean How To Change The Background Color In Photography. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by obisage(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls does anyone know where I can buy original green background for chroma video??
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by smacby(f): 5:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Market
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by obisage(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2013
smacby: Market
Sharrrrap
Mpama
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by areokenny: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2013
I av one green background for sale, contact me on 07063466306
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by smacby(f): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
If you are young and want to develop new skills, this is for you, if you are a singer, and you want to improve on your singing, this is for you. if you are a photographer, and you want to perfect your skill of photography, this is for you, if you are a video director, and you want to improve your editing skills, this is also for you. Sheba Entertainment's voice training, photoshop CS5, video editing, and website design FREE tutorials now out. Are you very talented? Do you have a song or an idea for a song that you've been itching to get out? Sit down with one of our music producers and we'll transform your idea into a fully produced custom track. If you are ready to take on the music industry and pursue a record deal or take your musical career to the next level, let Sheba Entertainments producers develop a broadcast quality, radio track at the cheapest and craziest rate you can ever think of, why not call +2348160838898 now to get started, while the offer lasts! Also, follow on twitter @smacby or visit www.shebaentertainment.com for more information on others services of the label. Bb pin:30F03AE1.
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2013

Get a wall and paint it green.
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by obisage(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2013
SimonAndal:
Get a wall and paint it green.
I understand that but one can not get that exact green needed to take off the background
I have tried that and the green is not sharp. So I need professional green background

And I appreciate ur advice
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
obisage:
I understand that but one can not get that exact green needed to take off the background
I have tried that and the green is not sharp. So I need professional green background

And I appreciate ur advice
_

There's a right shade of green out there. All these big-budget Hollywood movies, they paint the walls either green or blue (Life of Pi). Keep looking.
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by OKX(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
@obi
green and blue r commonly used cos experience shows its easier to isolate them from most scenes witout affecting too much, but really any color can b used.
u just have to compensate by a little scene planning.
ensure no other item in ur scene shares d same color as ur screen and make d color even.

achieving uniform lighting of ur screen and eliminating shadows is ur real challenge, not d shade of green.
like I said, with planning, any shade will work.

if its ur first time, consult an xperienced hand before u waste investments on unnecessary materials.
goodluck
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by obisage(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
OKX: @obi
green and blue r commonly used cos experience shows its easier to isolate them from most scenes witout affecting too much, but really any color can b used.
u just have to compensate by a little scene planning.
ensure no other item in ur scene shares d same color as ur screen and make d color even.

achieving uniform lighting of ur screen and eliminating shadows is ur real challenge, not d shade of green.
like I said, with planning, any shade will work.

if its ur first time, consult an xperienced hand before u waste investments on unnecessary materials.
goodluck
May God bless u beyond ur expectations
I feel indebted to u for this comprehensible explanation

Though I would say I have little experience, but I can't call myself an expert.
Bro pls can u inbox me ur number. I would have one or two things to discuss with u
Text it to 08032642336 or write it here
Re: Where Can I Buy Green Background For Chroma Video by OKX(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
glad to assist

(1) (Reply)

Opinion And Views Needed. / I Wanna Become A Graphic Designer... What Do I Need? / From My Design Store.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.