Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? (1129 Views)

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
I am seriously in love with my GF and plan to marry her soon. The only challenge is that she keep saying she is not convinced i really love her. I have done lots of things to show i love her including cancelling office appointment, chasing all my female admirers, giving her access to account of all my social network, not to mention the numerous gifts. She still insist she isnt convinced i love her very much..I have run out of options and need help from Nairaland guys and girls..

Wait a min...
Hope she isnt waiting for me to lay down my life for her?

Help needed
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Give am belle na! maybe that's what she wants. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Fkforyou(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Buy her ferrari,brazilian hair,BB Z10,give her ur ATM card and pin number,trust me,it works like magic.......*winks*

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by demelza: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Impregnate her sister

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Skinni10ne: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
1. Write her an email or letter stating how you feel
2. Make a CD or Ask her to listen to a song that says how u feel
3. Buy something small that both of you can have to remind yourselves of eachother

*shrugs* lol tbh just keep doing what u do eventually she will know you love her. She may have been hurt b4 and can't trust easily
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mk a plan n do as if ur dead*involve few trusted pals
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Gudintent: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls lay down your life for her

Even catch a grenade for her

If that don't kill ya, throw yourself on the train line for her

Oh my bad that is just lyrics to a song tongue

As u were

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Bigcake: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
I suggest u die for her.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
It's 2 things involved here: it's either she's saying the truth or it's the other way round. Either ways, you're on a long thing!
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by ximarro(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
@op, tell her to prove it na
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Give am belle na! maybe that's what she wants. undecided
I don't want a bastard b4 marriage
Its sinful
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2013
Fkforyou: Buy her ferrari,brazilian hair,BB Z10,give her ur ATM card and pin number,trust me,it works like magic.......*winks*
Already bought her BB10 and hair
Can't afford ferrari
Gave her my 1 of my atm card during her final year
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2013
demelza: Impregnate her sister
Nice but wayward idea
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Skinni10ne: 1. Write her an email or letter stating how you feel
2. Make a CD or Ask her to listen to a song that says how u feel
3. Buy something small that both of you can have to remind yourselves of eachother

*shrugs* lol tbh just keep doing what u do eventually she will know you love her. She may have been hurt b4 and can't trust easily
Already composed a lyric of song for her..she read it and didn't say anything.
I am planning on buying a keyboard/piano in my house soon and composing a song for her
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xynerise: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung:
I don't want a bastard b4 marriage
Its sinful
What makes the child a bastard if you are still alive and claim responsibility?

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2013
Gudintent: Pls lay down your life for her

Even catch a grenade for her

If that don't kill ya, throw yourself on the train line for her

Oh my bad that is just lyrics to a song tongue

As u were
I can only die for her if she will die with me because bad guys full everywher
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2013
alutacontinua: It's 2 things involved here: it's either she's saying the truth or it's the other way round. Either ways, you're on a long thing!
Pls what s d oda way round?
Explain
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2013
ximarro: @op, tell her to prove it na
I am planning to implement the jealousy strategy ie bringing one of my georgeous female cousins into my house to make her jealous and appreciate me better
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Skinni10ne: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung:
Already composed a lyric of song for her..she read it and didn't say anything.
I am planning on buying a keyboard/piano in my house soon and composing a song for her

She didnt say anything? Really? Thats harsh...hmm i dunno but i think u may need to step back and look at your relationship from afar. But keep trying.

And the bastard thing, if you have a child b4 marriage, its okay as long as you both love eachother and are willing to get married. I am not saying you should get her pregnant
lol
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by xyoung: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Skinni10ne:

She didnt say anything? Really? Thats harsh...hmm i dunno but i think u may need to step back and look at your relationship from afar. But keep trying.

And the bastard thing, if you have a child b4 marriage, its okay as long as you both love eachother and are willing to get married. I am not saying you should get her pregnant
lol
I'm old fashioned kinda guy..I don't do pregnancy outside marriage
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by angelTI(f): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2013
Is this not the boy that opened a thread saying he does not kno who to choose btwn 3girls that love him? yeye is ur name @OP
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by jakesund(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2013
Xyoung lemme get this straight

She claims she's not convinced u love her and yet collects your gifts whole-heartedly?..and still claims she's not sure

This your babe na 'scarcity' cuz her demands will always be higher than your supply wink

run while u still can or keep enduring until one day when u've given her your car papers,atm card n pin,birth cert etc then she vanishes to afghanistan to join yezudo sad

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Skinni10ne: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2013
angel TI: Is this not the boy that opened a thread saying he does not kno who to choose btwn 3girls that love him? yeye is ur name @OP

Lol no wonder she doesnt believe him looooool cheesy
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung:
Already bought her BB10 and hair
Can't afford ferrari
Gave her my 1 of my atm card during her final year

You're already getting it wrong mate.

Women who are In Love tend to go with affections more than Luxury - Only If she's a wayward hole like that Kwulikwuli residing In my apartment.

Be Careful with her feelings, derogatory words and abysmal demeanours could hamper that trust or even Love she've got for U - That could get her questioning ur Love.

Give her the attention she needs when its necessary.

I Just think she's being too Clingy - Maybe with time she'd grow past it.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2013
xynerise:
What makes the child a bastard if you are still alive and claim responsibility?
Abeg help me tell am!!
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Enegod(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2013
must you be the one showing her love always...tell her to show you love instead...she is just playing a mind game, you have to use it against her

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Homguy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Broda, frm my xperience wt ladies in dis clime,i wil point out som facts nd my resolutns.frm ur post.
1.u simply made up dis thread 2 beat bordom
2.u are a wussy(sorry!) cos u dnt go pasting expensiv gifts on a gal because u wnt 2 prove ur luv 2 er.
3.if she reads a luv poem u composd 4 er nd goes silnt.It means she's prolly inluv wif som1else or isnt intrst in u nd doesnt wn2 hurt u yt .
4.she doesnt feel u lov er, yet she kips reachin out 4 ur gifts.,den u mite jst be a ticket 2 d gud tins of lyf.
5.excessiv gifts 2 anybody makes dt person wary. U prolly tryin 2 buy her or cover som deficiency.
6.op she shld also prove she wnts 2 be wt u in d 1st place odawiz,gent u r on a lng tin.
7.call er nd hav a hat-2-hat tlk wit er.giv a deadline 2 make up er mind. Love is an emotion,u dnt buy it by gifts dude.wen a lady wnts 2 be wit u she does evrytin possibl 2 b wit u. Stop shirkin dude.

2 Likes

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Homguy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung:
I can only die for her if she will die with me because bad guys full everywher
u sound desperate dude n dat aint a gud tin wif ladies.
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung:
Pls what s d oda way round?
Explain

the oda way round: She's the one that doesn't love you!
I'm beginning to doubt your story, though!

1 Like

Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by Excellent7(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Guy, you are sitting on a very long thing!
Run away while you can. You can never be able to prove it, while the babe gets richer!
D babe wetin she don do to prove she "love" u? Wake up!!
Re: What Other Ways Can I Show I Love Her? by dplomaticVal: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
xyoung: I am seriously in love with my GF and plan to marry her soon. The only challenge is that she keep saying she is not convinced i really love her. I have done lots of things to show i love her including cancelling office appointment, chasing all my female admirers, giving her access to account of all my social network, not to mention the numerous gifts. She still insist she isnt convinced i love her very much..I have run out of options and need help from Nairaland guys and girls..

Wait a min...
Hope she isnt waiting for me to lay down my life for her?

Help needed
propose and go meet her parents

(1) (Reply)

My Turnoff In People But Mostly Girls / My G/F Willingly Told Me She Hard An Abortion / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.