Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo (23845 Views)

Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by charlesditro: 12:10am On Aug 11, 2013
kkkp: Y always female corpers??
you would prefer a male ba?
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by DutchNegro(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2013
thoniann: Too sad...
First to comment! Hehehehehe
i wanna thank my father, my mother, friends, well wishers and enemies. I want to thank God Almighty for giving me the grace to be the first among commentators.
u serious lipsrsealed grin
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by atpet(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2013
really

Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Flygerian1(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Why always corpers? undecided
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by brownlord: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2013
born2fuck: if I dey worship sango, I for say make thunder strike U

No worry yourself, thunder don fire am since bastard.

@topic, exactly the reason i refused to work my service to Delta state or any other south south state, i lost someone in ologbo river during the April July14h election in Edo state, i dey fear water pass anything, May God protect the young woman if she is still alive, and if shez no more, RIP my fellow.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by rufychuks: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2013
This happened on tuesday. The female corper had no life-jacket on( they usually dont give). On their way from/ to Igbokoda, the engine of the speed boat burst into flames and the passengers all jumped into the river. She, scared and disillusioned, also dived into the river. The others had swimming skills or a life-jacket: she had none.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by brownlord: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2013
rufychuks: This happened on tuesday. The female corper had no life-jacket on( they usually dont give). On their way from/ to Igbokoda, the engine of the speed boat burst into flames and the passengers all jumped into the river. She, scared and disillusioned, also dived into the river. The others had swimming skills or a life-jacket: she had none.

meanwhile in another news, a corper died in imo they said he was poisoned. when them go scrap this indirect form of slavery now make person rest. Cant wait for october
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Coincidentally, only the corper died eh?

Very interesting tale that needs to be investigated
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Blessmira: 2:11am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote
author=thoniann]Too sad...
First to comment! Hehehehehe
i wanna thank my father, my mother, friends, well wishers and enemies. I
want to thank God Almighty for giving me the grace to be the first
among commentators.[/quote]

U re welcome ma son, smileydt Suv parked in dt garage is ur gift 4 commentin 1st. cheesy
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by brownlord: 2:35am On Aug 11, 2013
pDude: Coincidentally, only the corper died eh?

Very interesting tale that needs to be investigated

?
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2013
brownlord:

?

#
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Suretreasure: 4:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Her death is so painful,
May her soul rest in perfect peace...

Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Xxpress(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2013
cos they dnt hear words. Where is she going to?
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by babsolar(m): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2013
[b][/b]oh no dis is y I hate water...rest in peace copper
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by teniyi(m): 5:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Its unfortunate that some of these people who always say I don't want to go to the North are now being attached in Bayelsa, kidnapped in Port Harcourt, accident in Calabar or being drawn in Ondo.
The truth is there is Death everywhere!
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Ilaje44(m): 5:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Odunharry: so sad it hapnd in ma hme town
RIP

Aburo, oma Igbokoda wo gha? E le! Ko ti gha ke? Se o mi yon sodidi? Oma Abaala emi gha rin. A jina le Upare. Ji Oloron forigho ji oku oron. Amin!
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by jahlove4jah: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Ask me my dear. I can still remember how we lost faith Enemuo during my service year at Ikom.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by eightsin(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Yinkagbo(m): 6:01am On Aug 11, 2013
[quote author=Hon Emeritus]Is this life worth the whole stress afterall?
This is a question I do ask myself most of the time.....
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by nerodenero: 6:06am On Aug 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Hum! Bros

Why are you so happy?

This kind story give you happiness?

Did you read the part that the victim is dead?

Are you not worried about this horrible way she die just in cost of serving her father land?

Oh! You need a serious medical attention!!!

How i wish you are around me, i would have use a MASE/SLEGDE HAMMER to reset that your thinking faculty.

@Topic; my condolence to her family.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2013
OCTAVO: Wow!

Guy, the word to use in this case should have been "Damn", "Ahhhh" or "My God"!

This is definitely not a "wow" thing!
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by nerodenero: 6:11am On Aug 11, 2013
'Deyimika:
Hello friends.pls,i just want to know how dogs give birth?some friends just told me that it's through their mouth and i'm a lil confused.pls,i need your researched answers.thanks.
Obviously,get ready to be bashed as you are in the wrong place.Cant you google it?Why display such a level of ignorance?Ja danu joo.RIP to the corper.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by Valstresser: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2013
So sad RIP sista.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by laplace19(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2013
What about sunrise?...what about rain?
What about those things that she said she was to gain? What about her loved ones?
What about those she loved?
What about her family's mood at this moment?
What about the opportunities that awaits her?

What about her toilings all these while?
What about the stresses that this lady has witnessed and passed-through?

Oh!death,what have you done to mankind?
Oh!death,why are you this unfriendly?
Why can't you consider the sufferings of this young lady after her 5 stressful years in the university?

Oh!,as tears roll down my cheeks
Sister,REST IN PEACE.
God knows the best,dear
We all gonna miss you so much,R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by sirwealth(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2013
R.I.P TO THE DEAD
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by labbyboi(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Reportedly killed??... That shouldn't have been the right word for such a news; "died" is better. I hope they wouldn't say the westerners has killed an easterner anytime soon. I understand the tricks of Journalism.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by freshout1: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Corpas shud nt b posted 2ilaje is a death trap,a highway 2 grave,imagine some1 cross a river with a boat that hs bein hand peddle that pathetic!rip juliet.
Re: Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo by migeoart(f): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2013
OMG so sad!!u c y I hate NYSC,corpers r always dieing on way or d other!May ha soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OGFZA Rejects Corper Ejiro Kpolugbo For ‘Lacking Political Connection’ / Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China / The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.