Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ibo Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibo Girls (13727 Views)

Ibo Girls / Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
heheheheh . . .lmao

@mallam wateva,

ur ass needs to be deported to chad republic or Republic of Niger.
Re: Ibo Girls by onyekang1(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2008
jennykadry:

bia ke di i'fe nwoke anumanu kporo onwen'ya mallam musa na ko'ebea?

mallam musa wats your problem now?i tot u guys used to complain that igbo women are cheap
jenny kedu? hapu dat anumpam kporo onwenya mallam.
Re: Ibo Girls by doncaster(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam shi ewu shagari tongue tongue
Re: Ibo Girls by presido1: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hazel-eyed:

mba abughim nwanne jenny, kedu maka gi nwa?i bu onye ebe?
ok, obu m onye Imo State, kee ka i'mere?
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
I asked for help and all you people did was to turn my mourning into tribalism and spoke in tongues. How am I gonna understand what you people wrote if you keep writing in ibo?
MallamMusa esq.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2008
@mallam whatever,

your ass needs to be deported to chad republic or Republic of Niger.

E dey vex you say i get money?
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
Nwanne, keep trying maybe one day u will sniff the koko.
Sniff what? I wan chopam raw without condom and i no wan pay more money. I be correct guy and e get as e be say i never nyash ibo girl before. That was my new year resolution.
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

E dey vex you say i get money?

u call ur kobo, kobo from milking cows and herding cows money??
Re: Ibo Girls by Uche2nna(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa = Mohadana

Go figure
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Sniff what? I wan chopam raw without condom and i no wan pay more money. I be correct guy and e get as e be say i never nyash ibo girl before. That was my new year resolution.

spoken like a true Hausa man !!
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

MallamMusa = Mohadana

Go figure

aka dimka aka okoroamadi aka pilas aka thesa8 aka alusi/arunsi
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
poster
Here theycome again  . These Hausa men who believe Only Money makes  relationships.
Some of them will drop more than 50 Gees just to get a lady's attention that is y the easily fall victims.

As 4 me - A full time Yoruba Guy. With just 10000 to spend on a lady i already have my calculator on my left hand  

Report to moderator    Logged  

That na because say you dey manage life. i no dey manage life because money dey brekete for my domot but what i dont want is an ibo girl doing me local 419. Check out yoruba girls now, they are very emotional and not hard hearted like ibo chics. No matter what, if you spend at least N5K on them, they must return the favour withoout you asking  even if it  means giving you only boobs to play with.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa = Mohadana

Go figure

I don know what you are talking about. I no be Yoruba, i'm just an independent observer.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

poster
That na because say you dey manage life. i no dey manage life because money dey brekete for my domot but what i don't want is an ibo girl doing me local 419. Check out yoruba girls now, they are very emotional and not hard hearted like ibo chics. No matter what, if you spend at least N5K on them, they must return the favour withoout you asking  even if it  means giving you only boobs to play with.

let TOH. morenike and the other Yoruba chics catch you
you will eat your own blokoss grin
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2008
let TOH. morenike and the other Yoruba chicks catch you
you will eat your own blokoss

I don chop them tire for lagos. N1K can get you a decent yoruba fairly used pussy.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2008
The poster may actually be an Igbo man just out to diss Yoruba girls.
I'm hardly wrong in my diagnosis on nairaland cool
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

I don chop them tire for lagos. N1K can get you a decent yoruba fairly used pussy.

diagnosis confirmed.
Bia kwusi this nonsense
IPMB?
Re: Ibo Girls by savanaha: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

I don know what you are talking about. I no be Yoruba, i'm just an independent observer.

Mallam nkakwu go take care of your imaginary six children and invisible two fives and leave Igbo girls alone. Maybe you can get your imaginary girls with biscuit and malta but that does not mean even your imaginary Igbo girl will fall for that.
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
Mallam whatever . .

I bet a million bucks that the poster is still an Okobo . . pure virgin.
just coming on here to rant about nuthing.
what kind of cheap girls have u frolicking with.

If its because of that baby carrot dangling between your legs, it will snap in halves soon. angry

ode buruku, ara galatia oshi.
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

bro, get a life. The Yoruba girls you chop (whatever that means) are woh woh girls. No Yoruba girls i know will stoop down that low.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2008
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2008
bro, get a life. The Yoruba girls you chop (whatever that means) are woh woh girls. No Yoruba girls i know will stoop down that low
Take a trip to ogbomosho or if you are in lagos, try Ebutte metta side. Big big yoruba chics because i no dey chop moin moin.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
Sweet T:

bro, get a life. The Yoruba girls you chop (whatever that means) are woh woh girls. No Yoruba girls i know will stoop down that low.

actually no decent girl will stoop that low no matter their tribe.
There are cheap girls everywhere
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Take a trip to ogbomosho or if you are in lagos, try Ebutte metta side. Big big yoruba chics because i no dey chop moin moin.

That is exactly what i mean, those are the class of girls you can have.by the way, when was the last time you had HIV test?
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
Mallam nkakwu go take care of your imaginary six children and invisible two fives and leave Igbo girls alone. Maybe you can get your imaginary girls with biscuit and malta but that does not mean even your imaginary Igbo girl will fall for that.
Then tell ibo girls to stop calling me and disturbing me everyday because am a married man and if i must deal with you, i mean business. My motto is : blood for diamond,  Pussy for recharge card.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2008
That is exactly what i mean, those are the class of girls you can have. between, when was the last time you had HIV test?
What for when i dey drink agbo? i am not tiny abeg.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

so you now agree say you be John e kwa?
oya take a trip to aba motorparks and cheap hotels in Uwani Enugu
you'll equally see the same types of girls you're used to except that this time,they are in a different location.
Prostitutes are everywhere "my friend"
Re: Ibo Girls by chiegemba(f): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

U still dey talk? Like i said . . . got nothin 2 say 2 u, but wld willin leave u @ d mercies of nl members they sure wld tell u how it is wink grin
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
Mallam whatever . .

I bet a million bucks that the poster is still an Okobo . . pure virgin.
just coming on here to rant about nuthing.
what kind of cheap girls have u frolicking with.

If its because of that baby carrot dangling between your legs, it will snap in halves soon.

ode buruku, ara galatia oshi.
Shequanja say i be ibo kobo kobo and you say i be virgin, make una dey dream. I've hammered a minimum of 5000  different pussies since i was 13. life is good for my side. Up nassarawa state.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
Very much surprised that htis thread is still going on shocked
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
so you now agree say you be John e kwa?
oya take a trip to aba motorparks and cheap hotels in Uwani Enugu
you'll equally see the same types of girls you're used to except that this time,they are in a different location.
Prostitutes are everywhere "my friend"

I no dey do ashawo, na big big university girls be my area of specialization.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
please stop insulting me and get me the help i need. if you cant help me, why not go to another thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Being Single Can Be Frustrating / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / Don't Play With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.