Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ibo Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibo Girls (13729 Views)

Ibo Girls / Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Girls by savanaha: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
vicade:

@topic
i can't understand what you mean because ibo girls are relatively very open and in most cases more open that yoruba girls. Maybe you are the problem and not the ibo girls because they are just like any other

Example of someone that did not read the write up of mellam idiot. Ignorance is temporarily bliss, please sir next time read so you can know if the foolishness is worth responding to foolishly.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyinrayo and sheniqua u guys should stop giving urself polite insults abeg,make una cool down,na wetin.i go vex oooo angry angry
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2008
Am sorry o. . jeez!
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

Now this is just ridiculous. . .here am calling someone tribalist, and you show up with your own barbarism . . oga o

It's your mother that's a tribalist.
nkita!

Look this girl,I love to joke,a whole lot but I don't take rubbish either.
I've been nice to you here on this forum and I demand the same treatment from you or else
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2008
Example of someone that did not read the write up of mellam idiot. Ignorance is temporarily bliss, please sir next time read so you can know if the foolishness is worth responding to foolishly.
mallam is not an idiota and vicade is not foolish, he made the best point here so far. may be i'm the problem because i start with money first. Too much money can be a problem sometimes.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

It's your mother that's a tribalist.
nkita!

Look this girl,I love to joke,a whole lot but I don't take rubbish either.
I've been nice to you here on this forum and I demand the same treatment from you or else

or else? . . .I said I will not trade words with you madam. .

It's one thing to take an opinion as an insult, but it's another to act on it.
If you think you're not tribalist, ok. . fine by me. wink
Like I said before, no disrespect was meant, but if it's taken as thus, there's nothing I can do abt it, but to apologize
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
jennykadry:

toyinrayo and sheniqua u guys should stop giving yourself polite insults abeg,make una cool down,na wetin.i go vex oooo angry angry

see me see trouble.
my stand on this thread and any others have never been without proof.
did I deserve this kain insult?
anyone that wants to kill themselves can carry on
I have absolutely no apologies.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
Toyin and shejanqua, e don do now. make we drink and kiss each other please. Life is too short to miss any action. Get me some ibo fat woman pplease.
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
seriously?

i tot this was all a joke all along! . . talk about metamorphosis undecided
Re: Ibo Girls by vicade(m): 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
Girls of all tribes are capable of choping money but money is seconadary, the primary issue is prospects, how you present your self  and word of mouth.

when i say ibo girls are very open i meant lively and fun to be with compared to other girls who give[i] love in a textbook fashion[/i]

and finally toyinrayo, i think you need to slow down , what's up with this barbarism or do you have a problem with me loving ibo girls ? I hope you can read my signature, Take it slow and keep it down wink
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua toyinrayo,na me say e don do,na wetin,make una no allow me break una heads wt beer bottle oooo angry angryangry angry angry
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
vicade:

and finally toyinrayo, i think you need to slow down , what's up with this barbarism or do you have a problem with me loving ibo girls ? I hope you can read my signature, Take it slow and keep it down wink
yes, what a lovely I.D wink
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
Girls of all tribes are capable of choping money but money is seconadary, the primary issue is prospects, how you present your self and word of mouth.
But this chop and run are rarely seen in other tribes except ibo chics. If you chop, you must drop something in return.
Re: Ibo Girls by Xerxes4(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
buzyDiva:

seriously?

Are u an Igbo girl? I used to disturb a gorgeous Igbo chic in this section but she seems to have vanished into the thin air.
Where's Ifyalways?
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
buzyDiva:

seriously?

so did I until I was labelled a tribalist without proof then it seized from being a joke.
Very soon that effeminate arnoldina will come in and post doctored posts supposedly mine, without context
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
let me stop sef before they ban me again lipsrsealed
I've run out of names
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
Are u an Igbo girl? I used to disturb a gorgeous Igbo chic in this section but she seems to have vanished into the thin air.
Where's Ifyalways?

How are you sure she's gorgeous. My guy forget that yarnooo.
Re: Ibo Girls by vicade(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2008
you know sometimes i wonder why nairalanders are always resorting to insults as if we are all supposed to agree on the same set of issues. I came to the conclusion that it is either some nairalanders are kids pretending to be adults or are adults acting like kids. I have a strong belief for the later and that only means to say that all these insulting people have a lot more of growing up to do. sad
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

let me stop sef before they ban me again
I've run out of names
Great I.D. wink

vicade:

you know sometimes i wonder why nairalanders are always resorting to insults as if we are all supposed to agree on the same set of issues. I came to the conclusion that it is either some nairalanders are kids pretending to be adults or are adults acting like kids. I have a strong belief for the later and that only means to say that all these insulting people have a lot more of growing up to do. sad

There were no insults on this thread, my friend.
I'm not the first to have made this observation. . .
I did not take it seriously, but I guess she took it seriously. . . smiley
Na so I get under ppl's skin
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
someone is touchy. . .make i no go lift all those aboki knocking posts

abeg toyinrayo and sheniqa, carry on!

na soso catfight for nairaland these days  grin nothing like watching 2 chicks duke it out  grin seems to be the only thing kepping the land alive, what with the sexually frustrated retards clogging the forum
Re: Ibo Girls by vicade(m): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

Great I.D. wink

There were no insults on this thread, my friend.
I'm not the first to have made this observation. . .
I did not take it seriously, but I guess she took it seriously. . . smiley
Na so I get under people's skin

i guess i have to take barbarism and foolish as compliments then.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
vicade:

i guess i have to take barbarism and foolish as compliments then.
As long as you dnt take it as an insult kiss
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
oyb:

someone is touchy. . .make i no go lift all those aboki knocking posts

abeg toyinrayo and sheniqa, carry on!

na soso catfight for nairaland these days grin nothing like watching 2 chicks duke it out grin seems to be the only thing kepping the land alive, what with the sexually frustrated retards clogging the forum
What am I suppose to carry. . na money you gave me? lipsrsealed
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2008
As long as you dnt take it as an insult  
[quote][/quote]
E be like say dem no teach you how to respect your elders. Vicade is your oga.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

E be like say them no teach you how to respect your elders. Vicade is your oga.

[quote][/quote]Hon, just because I respect Sheniqua and Vicade, dnt mean I respect you. .
You see the insults you've been receiving today, I wnt add on to it.
So you're the good example of someone that respect women cheesy
All your post have been insulting enough, and I've been trying to soften up on Nairaland lately, but if you men want my bad side, keep asking for it wink
I'm ready to get banned again wink

@sheniqua
I already apologized, if it's not accepted, nothing else I can do abt it
Re: Ibo Girls by rotimy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster.
If with two wives, you have slept with girls from every tribe in Nigeria[460 TRIBES],
I think you the most irresponsible Husband and Father in Nigeria. Shame on you! You are a serious disgrace to every man that loves honour and diginity.
On the other hand, you may be a CHRONIC bachalor who just wants popularity and controversy on Nairaland. I CAN BET THAT YOU ARE NOT A MALLAM. A mallam in Islam is a teacher and is highly revered. You talk like a Southern thug, you are fake and a BIG shame to your father!
Re: Ibo Girls by Uche2nna(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

I'm ready to get banned again wink

Not so fast, girl.

Seun told me You are on two strikes. One more strike and he bans You for good. Now I would not my Rayo to go a-missing for Nairalan
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster.
If with two wives, you have slept with girls from every tribe in Nigeria[460 TRIBES],
I think you the most irresponsible Husband and Father in Nigeria. Shame on you! You are a serious disgrace to every man that loves honour and diginity.
On the other hand, you may be a CHRONIC bachalor who just wants popularity and controversy on Nairaland. I CAN BET THAT YOU ARE NOT A MALLAM. A mallam in The Great Religion is a teacher and is highly revered. You talk like a Southern thug, you are fake and a BIG shame to your father!

Why now? we dey fight before? person wey get two wives no fit marry again? is it my fault say i love pussy?
Re: Ibo Girls by Xerxes4(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

How are you sure she's gorgeous. My guy forget that yarnooo.

She is gorgeous.
Mr MallamMusa. . . . . do u have a problem with Igbo babes?
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2008
She is gorgeous.
Mr MallamMusa. . . . . do u have a problem with Igbo babes?
No, i lovethem. I be ibo now.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
Not so fast, girl.

Seun told me You are on two strikes. One more strike and he bans You for good. Now I would not my Rayo to go a-missing for Nairalan
lol. . is something going on today? uhm. . .never seen the sweet side of Uche o shocked shocked
But dnt worry eh, you'll be the one to bring me back wink cheesy
I go bring down NL sef grin
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam u r tired of lying abi?ive u suddenly turned to igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Being Single Can Be Frustrating / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Girls Killer Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.