Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Waec Releases 2013 Results. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Releases 2013 Results. (52954 Views)

WAEC Releases 91.38% Of 2013/2014 May/june Examination Results / JAMB-UTME 2013 Results Thread / Waec Releases Nov-dec Gce Results With 20.04 Per Cent Pass Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Ruthia(f): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2013
freecocoa: Waec was written around april 2013 so what are yu talking about?

Like you don't know that next year's would be 2014\2015, olodo.
na u b guru. 2013/2014 starts in september ejoooor!
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Ruthia(f): 4:40am On Aug 08, 2013
freecocoa: You must be really stupid especially for cursing your generations, ofcourse if you wrote waec at all you'd know that practicals start around march sef but its usually called may\june for that year and the next academic year, students are told to just write only the year for which the held is being held to make it easy for them as they may get confused but no, you'd rather claim ITK over what you know nada about, hediot.

u no get home training abi? Y de insults na? Accept ur mistakes jor dis s not jamb oooo
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Examination malpractise has risen to a whole new level 91% passed wtf,infact all the schools in my vicinity were just doing the exams like say na note dem dey copy,teacher will write on the board and the student will write it down,God will save us in these country oooo because if these kids are what we call leaders of tommorow then nigeria is in for a very rough ride

1 Like

Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2013
freecocoa: You must be really stupid especially for cursing your generations, ofcourse if you wrote waec at all you'd know that practicals start around march sef but its usually called may\june for that year and the next academic year, students are told to just write only the year for which the held is being held to make it easy for them as they may get confused but no, you'd rather claim ITK over what you know nada about, hediot.

The more u try to sound smart,the more foolish u become,accept ur mistake and move on cocoabrain

1 Like

Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by tomzman: 5:12am On Aug 08, 2013

Aaaaaah! Madam freecocoa shocked You got it wrong this time o! It's 2012/2013. Can't the mods figure this mistake out and correct it. It's even on FP for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Sobrit(m): 5:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Funny waec. I wonder what is keeping them from paying those that did the job to produce the result.
First things first. Pay those that supervised the exams!
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by detrick(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2013

sister olodo tongue 2012/13 session just ended so how can 2013/14 be out #slowdown now
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by joeace2020(m): 5:32am On Aug 08, 2013

Foolsss never accept dey hv been floored flawlessly
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Kenneth205(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Buy Your Waec Scratch Card @ click Here

CEO Greaken, www..com
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by chaloner(m): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2013
freecocoa: Lol grin.

That dude just annoyed me and to be honest now these lots are confusing me but I am sure that its one year\another year either previous\present or present\next, either ways its one year\another. grin

I don write waec tey tey but I'm sure of that one and for reals, practicals start around march of that year wey them go write waec.grin
just forgive dat guy mmy dear, its the year Waec itself wil start registration against the year the year the exam will be taken ........ Happy gud morning grin
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by chaloner(m): 5:59am On Aug 08, 2013
So-brit:
Funny waec. I wonder what is keeping them from paying those that did the job to produce the result.
First things first. Pay those that supervised the exams!
u re not saying the truth even we dat mark the exams got our alert not even up to a month talk of the supervisors , may b dat person has a problem wit Waec or acct no issue
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by igoro10: 6:02am On Aug 08, 2013
Tank God o.
Visit: www.calebmoney..com
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by fabby26(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2013
sad Nawa for WAEC O
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Ab025(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls has anyone been able to check his or her result...?
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Y some youngsters dey complain say d result don te na? D result don comot fast sef. 4 our time them 4 don rot 4 hause.
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by boniflex(m): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2013
phillippiano: WAEC releases May/June 2013 examination
results on August 07, 2013 at 7:16 pm in News Lagos -The WAEC on Wednesday released the full
results of 1,543,683 candidates who sat for its May/
June 2013 Secondary School Certificate Examination. The number represents 91.38 per cent of 1,689,188
candidates who registered for the examination,. The Head of National Office (HNO) of WAEC, Dr Charles
Eguridu, announced the results on Wednesday when
he addressed a news conference in Lagos. Eguridu said 889,636 candidates obtained six credits
and above, while 1,074,065 others obtained five
credits and above. According to him, the results of 145,505 others,
representing 8.62 per cent, were being processed due
to some errors. “These errors are traceable to the candidates as
well as their schools in the course of registration or
writing the examination.’’ The HNO explained that such errors were being
corrected by the council to enable the affected
candidates to get their results fully processed and
released subsequently. Eguridu disclosed that the council cancelled the result
of 2,176 candidates. He explained that the cancellation was due to multiple
entries by the candidates discovered while processing
the results. “In line with the council’s regulation, the entire
results of such candidates who have been found guilty
of this act had been cancelled, “ he said. The HNO also said 112,865 results of candidates,
representing 6.75 per cent, were withheld due to
examination malpractice. Eguridu pointed out that the cases were being
investigated and that reports of the investigations
would be presented to the Nigeria Examinations
Committee (NEC) for consideration. Further breakdown revealed that 1,225,591
candidates obtained credits and above in four
subjects, 1,353,273 obtained credits and above in
three subjects, while 1,465,581 obtained credits and
above in two subjects. Eguridu said that of the 121 blind candidates, 117
attempted it while 24 obtained five credits in five
subjects including English Language. “Blind candidates do not take Mathematics and
Science Practical in WASSCE diets“, he said. He hailed security agencies for providing the much
needed security throughout the conduct of the
examination. The HNO said that despite the security challenge in the
country, especially in some parts of the North-East, the
council was able to conduct the examination. “We thank the Federal government and security
agencies particularly in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe
States for the support rendered the council during the
conduct of our examination. “We equally commend the Federal and State
Ministries of Education for their support in terms of
their facilities and logistics given to us during the
conduct of the examination.’’ He decried the murder of three of the council’s
personnel by gunmen while on their way from Yola to
Maiduguri. The candidates can check their results online on the
council’s website within 24 hours of the declaration
of the results. (NAN)
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/waec-releases-mayjune-2013-examination-results/
End time
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Ojewande(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2013
grin[color=#770077][/color
its a great thin to hear that waec has improved to this standard... I remember when i wrote mine about 13 years ago, but thank God for this goodnews
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Ojewande(m): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2013
MINSTREL KUNLE MUSIC...... Watch out
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by redcliff: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2013
DJDOLA: Why dem realise am dem for hold am na make we come see who go loose..tank god I don spoil market for does first 2 coment

lol. I like your method of first to comment by spoiling other "first to comment" mofu's chances.
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by redcliff: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2013
boniflex: End time

Lmao!
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by redcliff: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2013
its time to know all the secondary school students on this forum grin angry

Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by calvin0622(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2013
Ojewande: grin[color=#770077][/color
its a great thin to hear that waec has improved to this standard... I remember when i wrote mine about 13 years ago, but thank God for this goodnews
hahahha Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your days were truthful but now weac is I a note copied I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ class
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Miscellaneous(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2013
For any help visit basketbrain
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by capip120(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2013
E don be!!!!!
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2013
I remember 2010 when i saw a heading like this, mehn my heart missed a bit. .bt i thank God
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2013
Welcome to tha Hood!
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2013
ayswags: Examination malpractise has risen to a whole new level 91% passed wtf,infact all the schools in my vicinity were just doing the exams like say na note dem dey copy,teacher will write on the board and the student will write it down,God will save us in these country oooo because if these kids are what we call leaders of tommorow then nigeria is in for a very rough ride
Bros you nor lie ooo!!!!!!!
For all the schools wen dey Ekpoma,no one was left out!
Re: Waec Releases 2013 Results. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2013
boniflex: End time
MiKEY Wept!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.