Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] (1812 Views)

Nigerian Network's Cheapest Data Plans For PC, Android, Iphone And Ipad / Browse Free On Pc & Android With Mtn Free 910mb Using Edited Ss Trick / Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by tecnigen(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Please follow each and very step which is given below as it will help you to use WhatsApp on PC or Computer easily without any further more problems.

Use Android Emulator named Bluestacks for the guide. (http://www.bluestacks.com)
Download Bluestacks (Windows & MAC OS) for further functioning.
Once Bluestacks is downloaded, install it and wait for the installation to get completed.
Just follow the instructions coming on screen and open the software
Use search function for Whatsapp or click on messenger.
Locate and click on its icon
The Whatsapp messenger for PC will be downloaded on your screen
Whatsapp for PC will auto install itself and you can use it now.

Source : http://www.tecnigen.com/2013/08/01/whatsapp-for-pc-android-download/
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by brightnelly(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
tecnigen: Please follow each and very step which is given below as it will help you to use WhatsApp on PC or Computer easily without any further more problems.

Use Android Emulator named Bluestacks for the guide. (http://www.bluestacks.com)
Download Bluestacks (Windows & MAC OS) for further functioning.
Once Bluestacks is downloaded, install it and wait for the installation to get completed.
Just follow the instructions coming on screen and open the software
Use search function for Whatsapp or click on messenger.
Locate and click on its icon
The Whatsapp messenger for PC will be downloaded on your screen
Whatsapp for PC will auto install itself and you can use it now.

Source : http://www.tecnigen.com/2013/08/01/whatsapp-for-pc-android-download/

The thing make sense wella!! I dey even use am 2go, whatsapp, skype, facebook etc... And also use am as a browser
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by teejanjan: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2013
@brightnelly,can u pls tell me what to do to make it work with with 2go ,facebook cos it only connect with whatapp,thanks
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by bosa1(m): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2013
when installing bluestacks i got dis message graphic cardmust be upgraded, i hav tried some solution given by google but unable to complete installation.
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by subwaysurfers: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
thanks for the article which you have given me here WhatsApp for PC
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by subwaysurfers: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thanks for this awesome post which I would also like to share this thing Whatsapp for PC Me from whatsappforpcme.com
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC & Android [how To Use Guide] by tvreporter: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
You can Download whatsapp on Android or Ipad although Whatsapp is not just design to function on blackberry phone it is also design to function on every mobile device. So you can also download whatsapp on your android phone, and you can also download whatsapp on your Ipad.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Scammer On OLX. / HOT DEAL!!! - Daily Hot Deal On Great Laptops / SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.