Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Navigation Software And Digital Maps - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Navigation Software And Digital Maps (9652 Views)

Top 10 Vital Hacking Software And Tools / Latest Hot Privoxy And Burproxy Free Browsing Software And Settings / Help With Computer Historical Development Of Computer Software And Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navigation Software And Digital Maps by FLYBOY(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2006
Hi All, does anyone know where I can get navigation maps of nigeria on an SD card for use on a mobile GPS handset?
A navigation driver will also help. i already have something I use in my job but I would like to have towns and cities of nigeria, Lagos would be a great start. sad
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by nairamar(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2006
cc me if u get any
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by FLYBOY(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2006
Just stumbled on a site. www.mapit.com.ng. maps available for Nigeria, with street level for Lagos.
Abuja and Port Harcourt to be available by November cheesy
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by bobtj: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2006
Check out www.digitalspatial.com . they have digital maps of over 20 cities in Nigeria, and also have a growing database of such.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by alabiyemmy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2006
we have maps of Nigeria - check out www.ceaser-web.com

Do address search, post code search, driving direction nationwide, find my nearest, points of interest search and also town/city search with maps.

Send us your GPS and we will be able to load Nigerian maps on it with our software - with a fee.

Thanks,

Yemmy.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by alabiyemmy(m): 3:04am On Dec 16, 2006
Sir/Ma,

We are happy to bring to your notice once again that something new has just come out of
the stable of your favourite organisation - Third Dimension Technologies. We earlier on
brought to you nationwide driving directions, address search, find my nearest, point of
interest search etc on our website www.ceaser-web.com.

The accolade has been resounding, with over 3,000 worldwide viewers on our website
monthly, we cant stop giving out more to the satisfaction of our users who day in day out
send us messages of goodwill commending our effort at supporting nation building.

We are here again, this time with our range of GPS based maps and software. We build and
maintain the most comprehensive, accurate and updated GPS maps of NIGERIA, on any GPS
platform. We build routable and non - routable maps for the entire country, we also build
routable maps for various cities nationwide, these maps can be uploaded to your GPS
device as easily as you want it. Why not talk to us?

Our map features includes:

POI layers

All major landmarks have been mapped and shown on our maps, example, bus stops, schools,
banks, shopping plaza, gas stations etc

Routing

Ability to route from one point to the other.

Searching

Superb search capabilities and many more.

What do you have to do to reap from this innovative venture? We are happy to discuss with
you or your organisation on how we can load this maps into your existing GPS devices or
rather still, buy from us, bundled with the maps you desire.

A trial will convinve you, we are sure you were convinced with the internet based
applications, the use and feedback has been overwhelming. Try us once again and you will
never be disspointed.

For enquiries, please email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org or alabiyemmy@ceaser-web.com
or call 01-8975616.

Please forward to as many as you know require our services.

Regards,

Alabi Yemmy.
MD/CEO
3DT
LAGOS, LONDON, NEW YORK.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by Tobi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2007
We are proud to introduce our company Spatial Technologies Ltd (STL). We are Nigeria’s foremost supplier of digital mapping databases. We specialize in developing geospatial databases about Nigeria and for Nigerians. We have extensive experience in collecting and processing data from geographic information sources as digitized maps, satellite imageries and aerial data.

Right now, we have developed street data for over 50 cities across Nigeria. Some of these cities are Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ilorin, Ife, Ilesha, Calabar, Yola, Jalingo, Bauchi, Gombe, Onitsha, Asaba, Umuahia, Warri, Ugheli, Yenegoa, Aba, Owerri, Makurdi, Yola, Maidugur,i etc.

We assure interested client 100% availability for these maps and we are willing to provide sample data for evaluation purposes.

Since our data are geo-refrenced, they can easily be integrated into GPS, navigational technologies and other applications

Check out more details about our products at www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Contact Details:
Anthony Lawrence
Phone: 017250668
Email: info@spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Our talented technical team has extensive experience using GIS tools to develop, integrate, implement and maintain instances of GIS within a variety of organizations.

Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by proxy: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2007
Proxy Logics Nigeria, supplies our digital mapping demands from Nigeria.
Im quite impressed with their delivery and data structure. We discovered that
a lot of street level data from Nigeria had topology issues and did not meet our
geodatabase standards, we were however impressed with the stuff from Proxy Logics.
Quite concidentally a post on this site helped us discover them. Dont have their contact details but
website is www.proxylogics.com.

Tyra Olu-Coker
SpatialDuties Inc.
Redlands, California
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by Iretia(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
Will you like to see the location of all Mr Biggs restaurant in Lagos? Why should this interest you afterall you prefer Tantalizers to Mr Biggs? Well suppose all Mr Biggs outlets do have fictional ATMs, now tell me that still does not interest you. Below is the map showing the location of some of Mr Biggs outlets in Lagos. STL has the location of all Mr Biggs, Tantalizers, Sweet Sensation, Tastee Fried Chicken, etc for over 5cities in Nigeria. If you require a Jpeg map showing the location of your favourite fast food outlet, please contact:

Anthony Lawrence
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+234 18533497 (Lagos)
+442085338338 (London)
info@spatialtechnologiesltd.com
www.spatialtechnologiesltd.com

Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by alextim: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2007
We have availlable in Lagos GSM/GPS tracking device for vehicles and software uses digital raster maps: real time geographical position and status monitoring, by-reguest-monitoring , SOS-button in the car, remote vehicle immobilization. Full kit is about N80k for sale ac_secsys@yahoo.com
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by simplyme3(f): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2007
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by labiyemmy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2007
Thanks @Simply me

visit www.ceaser-web.com

+23418975616

Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by ricki: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2007
Good, now is the time to start screwing nigerian people for their hard earned cash after one of you guys finally won the rivalry/supremacy over navigation (hardware and software), one thing i know i want a piece of the pie too - now i am on my way to china/japan for a good deal on sat nav hardware to be use by nigeria suckers - sorry i mean ppl.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by labiyemmy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2007
@Ricki

People like us work hard to earn our money - we dont run to china to do what others are doing and we dont force people to buy or part with their hard earned money - they simply buy if they think they need it.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by ricki: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2007
alabiyemmy,

so if i want to test your software how do i get (where) as i live in london, and how much is it going for.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by labiyemmy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2007
email me on info@3dtechnologies.org - put the subject as Sat Nav and we can arange a demo in London.
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by labiyemmy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2007
ricki:

alabiyemmy,

so if i want to test your software how do i get (where) as i live in london, and how much is it going for.

download demo at: http://www.ceaser-web. com/phone/download.asp
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by jameshaloo: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2009
We can offer the navigator with navigation map of Nigeria ,if anybody want get it ,please contact us:digitalmap123@hotmail.com
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by lui1(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2009
SMSICT IT Solutions Nigeria limited is an enterprise electronic security provider, offering SMS Portals, mobile asset Tracking & Fleet management solution services, web designing, surveilance sytem(CCTV) and IT consultant. With exceptional functionalities within and outside Nigeria.

Vehicle/Human Tracking We use this to determine the geographical location of a vehicle or loved one and transmitting this information to the exact point.

Our smsict TS is a small tracking device unit, about the size of a cigarette packet. Inside the unit one of the latest high sensitive GPS receivers, a GSM modern/SIM card, memory and a battery.

We are Nigeria’s foremost GIS solution provider and supplier of accurate digital maps and GIS data. with the most up-to-date Naija Digital Maps

U can reach us on info@smsictngltd.com
www.smsictngltd.com
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by 677ano(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Navigation Software And Digital Maps by akin1991: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get d best GIS (Geographic information system) training..u will ive d opportunity to learn different things like NDWI(normalized difference water index),NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index),Time mapping, 3d mapping, georeferencing,digitizing,Geocoding,watershed delineation, stream extraction, digitizing in google earth, image classification, land cover mapping, land change modeler and celulla automata/Markov chain for land cover forecast/prediction, creation of web map(Qgis2web),map publishing (Qgis cloud),preparation of data,buffering analysis, service area analysis, cost path,location allocation analysis, contour mapping etc..... U will also have d opportunity to use different GIS software's such as ArcGis,Qgis,surfer,idrisi terrset,Global mapper,smartGIS, SAS planet,map puzzle etc... Online training 7k, physical training 40k

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Nairabet Bet Slip Numbers / My Dell Studio 1535 Battery Is Not Charging, Can Anyone Help Me? / List of ISPs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.