Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Diary - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary (48119 Views)

BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction / The Diary Of A Crazy Kid / FOXY_REBIRTH - The Diary of A Dead Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary by Bolt2011(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2013
Slickest no go kill me o grin

Mehn, this guy deserves an award,
'BEST GHOST FICTION WRITER ON NAIRALAND'
Is there any other
Re: The Diary by Neduzze5(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2013
Slickest, make I come join una jog football?? embarassed
Re: The Diary by MizSammy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
Bolt2011: Slickest no go kill me o grin

Mehn, this guy deserves an award,
'BEST GHOST FICTION WRITER ON NAIRALAND'
Is there any other
There is none other than slickest. May those copy nd paste pple roaming nairaland never see ur work in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Mrshroud: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jaysleek is to beats!
As sleekest is to horror fiction.
Sleeky sleeky!
Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
"@slickest, ur diary dey scary oo!"

"IJN, i decree and declare that no ghost will hunt you, but you will live to continue this diary/story"

"somebody shout AMEN!!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Clemzy16: "@slickest, ur diary dey scary oo!"

"IJN, i decree and declare that no ghost will hunt you, but you will live to continue this diary/story"

"somebody shout AMEN!!"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

Ammmmmmeeeeeeeeeeenn.....*starts coughin*

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Lilyluv028(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Shaking,i can't continue reading,i don't want to have nightmare.
Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
O MY GOD..and i'm reading this by 11:13...really scary
Re: The Diary by mamaaustin(f): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Yes o, yes o
weytin dey happen? Slickest dey happen
just marking my spot in anticipation
Re: The Diary by Slipknot(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Slickest, i think you should try and keep updating on time so that to enable ur readers to follow up and not to forget what they read and where they stopped.
The fun of it is when you update regularly and not once or twice in a week. Thanks bro.
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
oga ghost man.... na me be d man in white ooooo..... i go pursue u taya
.... *ghostmode*

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mk ena no vex abeg...na busy mk me busy ooo.....
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
T gold: oga ghost man.... na me be d man in white ooooo..... i go pursue u taya
.... *ghostmode*
U resembl casper well wel

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 4:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Slickest:
U resembl casper well wel
hahaha baddest nigga eva liveth

...stil dey feel n follow u
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
Issue 3:
---------------------------------------------------

After running for what I never knew what the outcome would be, I settled down to catch my gasp, minutes after I put my self in the mood I used to be every night, I decided to take a bath and get a good sleep of relief. Good thing I had two buckets of water left, I didn't need to go outside to get some water, I just took off my boxer short and hung it on the door as I shut it, turned to the window pavement to grab my plastic sponge container....there was the figure, the man in white was standing outside the house by the window looking straight at me, quickly I bent down as my heart raced, just then the sound of the ball jogger started right in my sitting room, the torch light I placed at the centre table in the sitting room was knocked off by the ball....the ball bounced towards my bathroom door which I could not see clearly as a result of the total darkness I have been put in to. My teeth jammed each other rapidly as I remained in my squatting position, my breath became loud as I tried holding it back from becoming audible, I tried staying silent with out making any sound but it felt like my heart was making the loudest bang, just then the foot steps approached the bathroom door... I felt like dying at that moment, the footstep became louder as it came closer, I already gave up like I was going to die tonight...the footstep suddenly stopped in front of my bathroom then silence took over, I heard nothing....suddenly, the ball started bouncing real hard, for sure some one was responsible for that....definitely someone is this house with me and definitely not a human being... the person walked back to my sitting room as the ball kept bouncing along....

I remained in a squatting position for minutes till my heart beat rate reduced so I don't have a heart attack, I stood up gradually reaching for my boxer short I hung on the door and gradually raised my right leg after the left wearing my boxers, I peeped outside the bathroom window to make sure the man in white was gone which indeed he was. I pushed the door open facing darkness in the eye, I felt no presence but was still insecure as I took one step after the other walking out of the bathroom, I walked in the direction of my living room without seeing a thing, I placed my leg slowly on my touch which was accidental in the process of staying silent with my movement, quickly I got on my knees and poked the ground in search of the touch which I eventually stumbled upon, quickly I picked it up reaching for the switch somewhere on the side, eventually I found it and pushed it forward so it could light up every where and take away my fear... The light from the torch reflected on the door in front of me picking an unusual figure standing in front of the door...Kako stood in front of the door with his ball in his hands, he looked like he had been in the dust for so long, his skin was dusty and slightly argent with lines of cracks all over... he stared at me with so much anger in his eyes as he walked towards me, my head was so swollen it felt like it was going to burst, unconsciously I dropped the touch and screamed....

The blaring sound of my voice caught the attention of my neighbours who rushed down to my apartment, I snapped back to reality from the world of fear and thought of what I would give as an explanation for my shriek, Papa Peter clattered on my door with so much strength as she shouted my name out loud asking if I was okay, I heard burbles from other neighbours who were also present in front my apartment...how could I tell them I saw a ghost and got scared? That would be the end of my career as a Paranormal Investigator, not only that... I might be mobbed if they find out am a fraud, in a flash an idea was delivered right on time, I picked up the touch which glinted as a result of hard fall, I could still manage the lustre from the torch, I rushed down to my small kitchen which already some of my concerned neighbours were trying to break in since there was no response from the front door. People kept screaming but I intentionally did not respond, I turned off the torch when I noticed some people were trying to break in, I reached for a kitchen knife I sighted before turning off the torch, i held it by the handle and pierced it on my leg somewhere above my ankle, it was painful but I held it deep and hummed my scream, I pierced the side of my knee too and wiped the knife with my boxers... I left the knife on the cabinet and limped back to the sitting room leaving the torch behind in the kitchen. I laid down at the centre of my sitting room as my leg bled out gradually, in no time the kitchen was broken in to and different flashes from different torches reflected in to my sitting room as they called my name.

I was given a first aid treatment and acted like I passed out, they believed they revived me with the water spritzed on my face, I coughed in response and they all breathed and muttered a sign of relief. I told them I was bitten by an animal I didn't get to see well, I explained I was bitten twice which weakened my ability to fight back, I stopped saying "that was all I remember". After they heard my story the men among them hastily went for their cutlasses and raided my house in search of my imaginary animal. Mama Sunday being a nurse offered to take me her clinic in the morning so she could examine the bite and check if it was poisonous (funny people...so if I was really bitten I would wait till morning to get treated?..). The men returned reporting they found nothing, it was a morning meaning everyone would be going to work to begin a new week, they all dispersed and promised to check on me in the morning, Papa Sunday came in with some leaves and said it would keep away all dangerous animals,he scattered them around in my apartment and promised it won't be back with so much confidence, I nodded weakly thanking him with thoughts saying "He sure won't come back", Papa sunday left leaving me on my couch but had this look of disbelief on his face, he looked like the only person who didn't buy my story....its beginning to get me bothered...

04:00
I have been awake throughout the night praying nothing paranormal happens, can't wait for the bravery the day time brings so I can get that perfume from Baba...my self inflicted pain is making itself noticed but I think I can stand it...

07:00
Just woke up, can't believe I slept, though it was a short one but at least refreshing, the rays from the early morning sun gave me confidence to stand anything, I planned on going to the bathroom to get cleaned up so I could go and see Baba on the outskirt...this is funny but serious, I thought I could stand anything but how can I stand something when I can't even stand on my feet...I dropped my legs on the ground to walk..but I can't, the pain from my left leg ignited as I put it to the cold ground....

5 Likes

Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Issue 4

08:00
I have been lying and sitting here for an hour now, its not funny anymore that am finding it hard to walk, got a call from momsy who wished me a happy birthday (can't believe I forgot my own birthday)..this is my worst birthday ever...thought of calling Mama Sunday if she could help out, I think I'll do that now...

09:00
Mama Sunday said she'll be in my apartment in two hours time, making an hour now...also called Onome to get me some pain killers, am in dying need....

13:00
Am in serious trouble, I don't think I can come out of this alive...so many mistakes have been made but this one is one I think its going to take my last breath...am at the outskirt presently in Baba's place waiting to get my perfume and leave as soon as possible. Baba said he was sick today and that he couldn't recall where he kept the rest of the perfume, I have no other choice than to wait, his sickness would slow down his rickety bones in the search for the perfume....but right now there is so much going on and waiting is not helping.
While I waited for Mama sunday some couple of hours ago, I suffered so much pain that I couldn't wait anymore, I had to put a call through to Onome if she could fetch me some pain killers, she agreed and told me she'll be on her way right away. Minutes later, Mama Sunday the nurse came in, she altered my name from the sitting room and I beckoned her with my reply telling her where I laid, Mama Sunday who appeared to be in her early thirties with just her two year old son Sunday still looked like a 25 year old lady, her uniform was so fitted it brought out the shape of her still fit figure, her buttocks struggled to stand still as it brandished while she walked towards me putting one leg in front of the other. With my boxer shorts still on (only my boxer short), my reflexes sent signals to my brain which reacted on my manhood, it gave signals like a dead man coming back to life as she approached in her short white skimpy dress, her laps to her knees were partially exposed covered with her yellow skin, they were so fresh I could eat it all up.

Quickly, I grabbed my blanket to cover up my half unclothedness as I extended my greetings to her, she responded with a broad smile on her face...oh God Mama Sunday was glowing, her lips looked so yummy with the slight red lip stick on it, the powder she applied brought out the fairness of her skin, my attention was totally caught by her bossom which was well packed with the cleavage saying hello. I only saw her mouth move in slow motion, I couldn't hear a word she altered, my senses were all attracted to the angel in front of me and speechless I remained to all the questions she asked. At that moment my manhood was at its ready mode, it was at its strongest and was ready to break through any wall, I respected my self and shook back to reality. Mama Sunday left the smile on her face and asked after my leg, I replied her telling her how unbearable the pain was and how quick I would want it to go away, in a whispering voice Mama Sunday said "I go make sure say the pain commot...no worry", that whisper still lingers in my brain. She sat on my mattress where my leg was positioned and lifted the injured leg putting it on her bare laps, I was covered in sweat with me having no control over my manhood, I couldn't get it to stand down... She kept looking at the pierced leg talking to her self in repetition "which kind animal kon bite you like this...", suddenly, she changed the look on her face to a more frank one telling me it was not a bite from any animal, I nodded my head in response but in an unconscious manner, my eyes were stationed at her bossom and I couldn't help it any more, she knew I was looking at her and she didn't mind.

Mama Sunday moved closer to me as she said some words I can't even remember, all that was visible to me was how her bossom bounced as she got closer to me, she took out the blanket leaving my manhood stretched out drooling for her. She made everything easier when she held it and started undressing, I thought to my self that today was going to be the best birthday after all, I took some painkillers she brought with her and some antibiotics to kick away any bacteria in the wound. Soon, we started the fun, she was a good nurse and also good on my bed... We had sex for straight 20 minutes without stopping, I considered my self lucky and also reached the verdict on what I have heard about nurses, she was on top of me as she kept jumping up and down saying funny words and making sounds. I wasn't ashamed of my self at all, sleeping with a married woman with one child that I play with almost on the daily, ignoring the fact that Papa Sunday a retired recruit soldier turned farmer and bricklayer might return any moment, Papa Sunday had always shown some doubts about my personality, he made it known that he doesn't really like me but I thought it was because I was sort of the youngest and the only bachelor in the compound, the most successful too even if I don't have a generator anymore. There I was having a good time with Papa Sunday's wife while he was under the sun getting heated by the killing 11 o' clock sun, I felt no remorse at all, I just kept caressing another man's wife body who turned out to be my neighbour.

Mama Sunday kept going back and forth really fast, it appeared she was almost reaching her climax, then she stopped all of a sudden as she raised her hand to the left side of her chest,her hands were shaking so was her legs, her body vibrated as her eyeballs couldn't stand stable till it stayed at the top of her iris, she looked like she was in pain as she opened her mouth and groaned in her whispering tone, she fell off from on top of me to the bed and suddenly stopped groaning, she released her chest she held tightly and stopped moving. The sudden halt of her movement didn't look good at all, quickly I moved close to her and whispered her name but she gave no response, her mouth was wide opened with her iris vacant without her pupil, I picked up her hand and dropped it and it dropped helplessly back on the bed, she appeared lifeless because she wasn't even breathing. Suddenly my door opened and Onome called out my name from the sitting room, she knew if am not in my sitting room then am definitely in my room, she barged in and saw the ungodly scene of me naked with another man's wife who laid lifeless on my bed naked, she covered her mouth as she walked slowly towards the bed, she moved to Mama Sunday's body and placed her ear on her chest, Onome slowly raised her head and whispered to me " John....she is dead...this woman is dead..."...

I got the shock of my life when Onome confirmed it, I had to solve 1 problem before engaging in another, I decided to go to Baba's place and get the perfume first. So now presently, I have a dead woman who happens to be a married woman and my neighbour on my bed in my house, she's being accompanied by my girl friend who to ensure no one gets in....this is some deep shiiiitt....

2 Likes

Re: The Diary by Madawaki01(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: The Diary by FoxyFlow(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Diary by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_flow why u ed laugh! Many action film na serious one o.
Re: The Diary by FoxyFlow(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Damex333: Foxy_flow why u ed laugh! Many action film na serious one o.

If you sabi watch horror film, you go know say e get some parts wey dey funny die neh...
Re: The Diary by Karevwite: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
mehn! i dai fell ds rite up...thumbs up man.
Re: The Diary by Queenxstar(f): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Love diaries! love ur story!
Re: The Diary by Queenxstar(f): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Wahala de o, na so female ghost league start.

1 Like

Re: The Diary by MizSammy(f): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2013
Madawaki01: Ghen Ghen Ghen

2 Likes

Re: The Diary by Buccinator(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mmmmh . .diz Guy is a dead man . .i give Him3 options: (1)Abscond (2)Suicide (3)Give his life2Christ . .@least He'll b facing d consequences . . Bt with a stronger Spiritual Leverage guarding His back . .infact . .in No.3 lies d solution 2diz wretched man's ghosty issue!
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2013
i don cum again
Re: The Diary by kkash: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg...update naaaaa......
Re: The Diary by Slickest(m): 1:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Issue 5
14:00
On my way back to my house, my mission here is complete...got a call from Uche, a kid that lives around my area, very brilliant boy...he is a great fan of mine who is looking up to me, i wonder why he wants to see me? but that is by the way. Onome almost ran down my battery with her calls, well I can imagine how it feels like to stay alone with a corpse in the house. Am a confused man I swear...

18:00
Got home around 3pm this afternoon, Onome was seated in the sitting room with so much fright, she acted like she couldn't hold the unexpected incident but I told her to calm down, she gave her bit by advising me to tell her Husband, at that point I knew village girls had fish brain, how can I possibly tell a man I slept with his wife and she died in the process, so I'll just walk up to Papa sunday and tell him "come and carry your dead wife ooo, as I dey fu**k her she con die...", how lame is that?...I snuffed her bid and thought of a better solution, as smart as I thought I was, I couldn't come up with a simple solution, though the situation was not that simple so no solution could just stroll in to my head. It dawned on me when Onome got a call from her mother who lamented loudly on the phone so excessively I could pick the pieces of her voice, Onome decided to leave me alone with my problems but giving her word that she would stay silent until a solution is found, I took her for her word and thanked her. With Onome's absence, I approached my room and saw the unclad body of Mama Sunday, She had grown a little fatter than when I left her, then I remembered the decomposition process, quickly I ran to my kitchen to grab my Anapuma iodine salt, then I recalled I had no cotton wool in the house and the only one who had it was Mama Sunday who is presently laying down dead on my bed.

Mama Sunday's laid naked with her eyes opened staring straight at the ceiling, it freaked me out so I rushed forward to close her eyes and mouth which was wide opened, I picked her wears one after the other from her panties to her top which no longer her size after I spent minutes trying to get her all dressed up. After concluding my task of dressing her up, I stood up with sweat dripping all over me as I stared at her and also looked around if any of her accessories were lying around, none appeared visible as I also looked thoroughly at her making sure she had all her stuffs on. I walked out after securing any loose evidence that could alarm the incident, I proceeded to Papa Sunday's apartment to ask if I could get some cotton wool, he gladly gave me as he complained of his wife's lateness, he appeared angry but his look changed when he gave me the cotton wool...he looked at me suspiciously which increased my heat beat instantly, I just smiled and thanked him as I returned to my apartment. I looked the door behind me forgetting my early trouble with the ghosts, I walked to my room with a hand-full of cotton wool and a container of salt which I picked up on the table I dropped it before going to Papa Sunday's place. Based on the little experience I got from my Dad when my grandpa died, I was opportuned to see how a dead body is preserved to halt decomposition, I did the same to Mama Sunday by pouring a hand full of salt on her cold chest and making sure it stayed, I stuffed the cotton wool in to her and nose and thought of where to drag the body to...I couldn't take it out because the compound was filled with children playing and their parents looking after them, I was left with no choice but to search for a suitable place to put the body for the mean time.

After minutes of pacing, I still couldn't find a place in my apartment to hide the body, thoughts of not only finding a place but also where to go after locating one was all that ran through my unstable mind, I can't dump the body here and sleep around in friends' houses, that might look a little suspicious, not long, my door reacted to the knock of someone behind the door, quickly I ran to my room to close the door and secure it more with a lock. I walked to the door as I dropped the key in my chest pocket, I responded to the stranger who was knocking of my approach to the door, I opened the door and it happened to be my cousin who was supposed to serve in Edo state but chose to serve in Delta because I lived here, I was stunned seeing Eugene in front of my door with his coper uniform and a travelling bag, I told him to come in and explain why he didn't show up when he promised to, He made it known to me sometime last year october that he would be serving in Edo but will get a redeployment to Delta as soon as possible....I think his redeployment just worked out...
I left the door to my sitting room opened while I hosted Eugene in my sitting room, I was so confused I didn't know what to say to Eugene, suddenly my phone rang from the room I locked, I stood up rapidly but tried not to act suspicious, I told Eugene to sit put and give me a minute, I reached for the key in my pocket and stuffed it in the key hole as I looked behind me to smile at Eugene, I reached for the phone beside Mama Sunday and picked up the call, it was my Mother calling me to ask if Eugene was here, I told her he was and she thanked me endlessly for accommodating him, she passed the phone on to Eugene's mother who happened to be my aunt, she also prayed for us both and thanked me sincerely. I put the phone in my pocket and reached for the door, Eugene was already standing at the entrance to the room which made my heart beat a little faster, I pushed him back stylishly as I pulled the door smiling at him.

Eugene went back to take his seat but wore a look of surprise at my cagey attitude, I ignored him and locked the door behind me when suddenly another phone ran...the sound was very familiar, I hear it most times in Papa Sunday's apartment, I dashed back to the room locking the door behind me as linked the ring tone to Mama Sunday's back on the floor, quickly I searched the bag and held the phone, I turned it off and removed the battery completely from the phone, I put the dead phone back in the bag and put the bag beside her, I breathed a sigh of relief and walked out of the room. Eugene was seated with his phone to his ear, I knew it was his mother calling him because he had started speaking the native language with a broad smile on his face, I took my seat in front of him looking at him, I covered in sweat waiting for any question he was going to ask me, the beep of his phone indicated he was through with his call as he stared at the screen, he raised his head and asked me what was going on, I stammered all through without being explicit, I diverted the topic to him needing something to eat and we going to get it, I made it known to him that when we return I would let him in on what was going on. Eugene dropped his bag in the sitting and changed his booths to a more comfortable slippers, we stepped out of the house while I locked the door, I planned on making use of the perfume when we return....what a birthday this is I thought....we got to the entrance of my compound where few of my neighbours were gathered, Papa Sunday was questioning his little Sunday where he got his mother's left flat shoe, it was red in colour and I recalled seeing it in the sitting room earlier today, Papa Sunday lamented as he kept shouting "na the shoe wey she wear be dis....na the shoe wey she wear today be dis..."...I looked at Eugene who stopped and looked at me suspiciously......

1 Like

Re: The Diary by Clemzy16(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2013
BUSTED!
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
omg!!! kasala don burst.... ama torment u oo
Re: The Diary by Buccinator(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2013
**such suspense** shivering 4rm suspense . .pheeeeeeeeew!! Continua d Story . .wondering why it takes centuries b4 u update on such a beautiful piece!
Re: The Diary by Tgold1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
abegy do quick na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oceanofpdf.com Is Back / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass / James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.