Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Armed Man Assaulted My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Armed Man Assaulted My Father (971 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Man Assaulted My Father by Stylaay(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nairalanders advice i arrived home today and my dad who is a renowned professor told me he was driving in his jeep along awka expressway, he say 2 hilux cars blarin thier siren and comin behind him. A very big gully with a pool of water is centered in the middle of the road. He slowed down and was tryin to clear for these bastards only for them to block him and tell him to come down from his jeep. As he alighted one guy in mufti and brandishin and AK47 kicked him into d pool of water, when he fell he now marched his chest. A man that is in his sixties treated like this by a boy young enuf to be his son? He was not able to identify the coward before he zoomed off. The bastard's power lies in an AK47. If i was there en for shoot me today o. Abeg what do i do? My oldman can't sleep, i can't sleep because of this cursed human. Make una help we heap curses on him cos we can't ID him
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by obowunmi(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sorry to hear.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by obo389(m): 1:28am On Aug 08, 2013
undecided
sorry about that.God go punish those bandits angry
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by RoyalRoy(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2013
So this thread na to help you rain curse on the bad people abi? Okay!!!

Thunder fire both left & right yansh of the b*stard wey match ur Papa chest.

I don drop my own curse o!
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2013
Your Engrish na die! And you say your dad is a prof.

Are you a prodigal son? undecided
Stylaay: Nairalanders advice i arrived home today and my dad who is a renowned professor told me he was driving in his jeep along awka expressway, he say 2 hilux cars blarin thier siren and comin behind him. A very big gully with a pool of water is centered in the middle of the road. He slowed down and was tryin to clear for these bastards only for them to block him and tell him to come down from his jeep. As he alighted one guy in mufti and brandishin and AK47 kicked him into d pool of water, when he fell he now marched his chest. A man that is in his sixties treated like this by a boy young enuf to be his son? He was not able to identify the coward before he zoomed off. The bastard's power lies in an AK47. If i was there en for shoot me today o. Abeg what do i do? My oldman can't sleep, i can't sleep because of this cursed human. Make una help we heap curses on him cos we can't ID him

At post, no need heaping curses, report to the police or you can take up private investigation with area boys.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2013
Ur papa. No pass student be dat
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by bellong: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2013
Your dad cannot identify the said guy nor did he take down his vehicle's number, what else can you do than to nurse your wound and thank God that he didn't go crazy to shoot your old man.

If there will be a next time, advise your dad to always take note of the vehicle's number of such scoundrels. Had it been government installed CCTV in all major roads, it would have helped your cause.

Sorry about the incident. But then you didn't tell us what your dad did to warrant such treatment. Except they are mad men walking, they just told your dad to come down without any provocation?

If that is the case, I am still in for government to do psychiatric evaluation of all road users.

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by obowunmi(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2013
The poster directly above doesn't live in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by slimyem: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
bellong: Your dad cannot identify the said guy nor did he take down his vehicle's number, what else can you do than to nurse your wound and thank God that he didn't go crazy to shoot your old man.

If there will be a next time, advise your dad to always take note of the vehicle's number of such scoundrels. Had it been government installed CCTV in all major roads, it would have helped your cause.

Sorry about the incident. But then you didn't tell us what your dad did to warrant such treatment. Except they are mad men walking, they just told your dad to come down without any provocation?

If that is the case, I am still in for government to do psychiatric evaluation of all road users.
They were blaring sirens,expected him to slow down and make way for them. He wanted to but the gully in the middle of the road made it difficult for him to do that immediately.
That he didn't is enough to warrant anything from these unrestrained Nigerian armed men.

Op should be thankful they didn't do more than kick at him.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by slimyem: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
obowunmi: The poster directly above doesn't live in Nigeria.
cool cool

Op, I nor sabi curse person o. Pele. Leave them to God since there's no way to find them out.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by free2ryhme: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Stylaay: Nairalanders advice i arrived home today and my dad who is a renowned professor told me he was driving in his jeep along awka expressway, he say 2 hilux cars blarin thier siren and comin behind him. A very big gully with a pool of water is centered in the middle of the road. He slowed down and was tryin to clear for these bastards only for them to block him and tell him to come down from his jeep. As he alighted one guy in mufti and brandishin and AK47 kicked him into d pool of water, when he fell he now marched his chest. A man that is in his sixties treated like this by a boy young enuf to be his son? He was not able to identify the coward before he zoomed off. The bastard's power lies in an AK47. If i was there en for shoot me today o. Abeg what do i do? My oldman can't sleep, i can't sleep because of this cursed human. Make una help we heap curses on him cos we can't ID him

Jesus got far worst treatment than your father did but instead He (Jesus Christ) said ,..."father, forgive them for they know not what they do"
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by bellong: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
slimyem: They were blaring sirens,expected him to slow down and make way for them. He wanted to but the gully in the middle of the road made it difficult for him to do that immediately.
That he didn't is enough to warrant anything from these unrestrained Nigerian armed men.

Op should be thankful they didn't do more than kick at him.

Thank you for clarifying that grey area. Well, there is nothing they can do since his dad doesn't have any info of them.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by juman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Unfortunate incident.

nigeria is a sick country.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by 2goodbobo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
In everything give thanks. Thank God he did not shot your Dad. It would have been a different story we are talking about now.
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by obowunmi(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2013
slimyem: cool cool

Op, I nor sabi curse person o. Pele. Leave them to God since there's no way to find them out.

My queen. My love, my all. kiss
Re: Armed Man Assaulted My Father by Letshavefun(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
the attitude of some Nigerians are questionable. Why should a man in his sixties be treated that way? Where is RESPECT! Anyway, i'm really sorry for what happened to your dad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Know The Answers To The Question, "Does My Husband Love Me?" / Four-year-old Runs Quarter-mile In The Dark To Save Her Dad / Who Is The Owner Of The Remote Control In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.