Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,553 members, 7,801,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139260 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2013
cosby07:
Long talk, whatever that lady is saying, to me, its not to hurt anyone but a matter of choice HEAVEN and hell is real, its a personal choice, most of what she says is "DON'T GO TO HELL" RIGHTEOUSNESS and REPENTANCE,also that JESUS CHRIST is coming NOW no longer soon, also to the ladies and guys, our mode of dressing, haircuts etc can take us to hell, most importantly, pastors of nowadays don't preach RIGHTEOUSNESS but prosperity, miracles, signs and wonders etc.

BROTHER from me to you, church cannot save you, its now left for you to save yourself, be it true or lies, i gained something from what she said "RIGHTEOUSNESS", 70% ladies knew that their make up, weavon, Brazilian hair etc is SIN,The devil is coming with full-force cos THE END is very NEAR than we thought.

N/B: mind you she didn't condemn your church, she said the man of GOD in your church started well but deviated that HE is giving them ONE more Grace, that they should preach HIS WORD "RIGHTEOUSNESS"

JESUS CHRIST came for the sinners not the RIGHTEOUS, HE can USE anybody. stay bless
My brother, Linda testimonies is really an eye opener to the secrets that have been going on in some of these churches. God help us all.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
luluosas:
But you can listen to the Joy David witchcraft confession and accommodate the witch in your church. What a world.

You can see the double standard that peteregwu and his chosen church are practicing. May God deliver them.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
alexleo:

You can see the double standard that peteregwu and his chosen church are practicing. May God deliver them.
Amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Pls my bro. and sis. dn't allow anybdy to decieve u, if God actually called her, he wil first change her name.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Afteral when God met Abraham wht he did was to change his name frm Abram to Abraham, even saul to paul. So y cn't God change her name. Cn sumbdy tel me d meaning of linda.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Dis is d opportunity to advertise al dis churches she mention easpecialy the lord chosen, u cn come and c 4 urself, d more d talk d more u increase.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2013
After al jesus suffered percecution so if ur serving a living God u must suffer percecution bt onething is d church of God must move forward and d gate of hell shal nt previl against it.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by SalC: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Pls my bro. and sis. dn't allow anybdy to decieve u, if God actually called her, he wil first change her name.
Please tell me you are joking.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Sal C: Please tell me you are joking.

Honestly I see them as jokers. Desperately defending their church and pastor.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
After al jesus suffered percecution so if ur serving a living God u must suffer percecution bt onething is d church of God must move forward and d gate of hell shal nt previl against it.

You people are suffering for your wrong doing so don't call it persecution. It is Linda and those of them that have testified against your church that you people are actually persecuting. I heard that you people locked them up in the police stations. You people are using all sorts of tactics to fight them yet Jesus is still protecting them.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Peckiee: Ur church was'nt the only church called now......I'm not saying dat Linda is real or not but remember God used Rahab the harlot,
I've always respected Pst Ohanebo besides.

my thinking is will this brother asked why Jesus allowed that prostitute to weep on His feet and use her hair to wipe Jesus feet?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
peteregwu and amara.lizzy%40y, if you people have conscience, please watch this video and if you don't see anything in it for you, then, you are destined for destruction without remedy. But, there is still enough grace available for you today if only you will acknowledge Jesus Christ into your lives.
How long will you people continue to allow a mere mortal man to caged your soul to the truth of the word of God? May God have mercy on your souls in Jesus name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK9jtuzETEc&feature=share
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
And you think your church is persecuted? How low some people can reason!
You, your church and Lazarus Mouka are the one persecuting others. After all, you people arrested Pastor Paul Rika and sister Linda Ngaujah in Kaduna, Nigeria, with three Nigerian Policemen.
@amara.lizzy%40y Am I lying agaisnt you and against your church or against your pastor? Tell the world now!!!
May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Dis is d opportunity to advertise al dis churches she mention easpecialy the lord chosen, u cn come and c 4 urself, d more d talk d more u increase.
You are caged. You better run for your dear life now.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Afteral when God met Abraham wht he did was to change his name frm Abram to Abraham, even saul to paul. So y cn't God change her name. Cn sumbdy tel me d meaning of linda.
I learnt that Mouka means juju is greater. So, if God actually called your pastor (Mouka), why didn't He (God) changed his (Mouka) name?

I have this for you. According to http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Linda+%28name%29 it says:-
Linda (name)

Linda is a female given name.

1. The name might be derived from the same root as the linden tree, from Germanic lind meaning "soft, tender" ultimately from a Celtic root. The image of the tree is used to indicate a gentle personality.
2. It may also come from the neo Latin language (Italian, Spanish or Portuguese) word linda, which is the feminine form of lindo, meaning "beautiful, pretty, cute" or "cleaned" (Spanish).
3. Alternatively it may be derived from the mythical creature/concept known as ouroboros, in the variations "Celt Lindworm" (a wingless bipedal dragon) and "Scandinavian Lindworm" (a seaserpent).

Muchalinda, Mucalinda or Mucilinda is also the name of the naga (snake-like being), who protected the Buddha from the elements after his enlightenment.

In some languages, such as German, the name is frequently used in combination with another name, using the suffix "-linde", for example in Sieglinde or Heidelinde.

Lynda is a common variant spelling of the name in English. Among other names in use in English speaking countries that include the -linda suffix are Melinda, Belinda, Celinda, Rosalinda and Mirlinda.

It can also be a related name for Lindsay.

The name days for Linda are on September 1 (Czech Rep.), June 20 (Sweden), April 15 (Finland/Germany), February 13 (Hungary, Poland), September 2 (Slovakia), September 4 (Poland) and August 21 (Latvia).

So, who is fooling who?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
And you have just been deceived by pastor Lazarus Mouka. Seek the true God my dear friend and run very far from the god of chosen, the god of my pastor power, the god of mouka. Do it now before it is too late.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2013
D more d talk, d more we increase abi una no come mbaise crusade 17th and 18 dis mnth, if i say 10million cm na under statement. D church of God must move and d gate of hell shal not previl.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by veecovee: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
the name "LINDA" means beautiful in Latin, beautiful in American english, the name means lime tree in English and also means serpent in Germany language...

but fortunatelly we are all English oriented, and non of us use german in church though catholic use latin.

Besides i speak IGBO, in my language we call rat "OKE" which means another thing in YORUBA...

Do you mean i should ask God to change names? in which dialet please, should i ask him to do that?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o_8JwpvyXk

May the Lord open the eyes of those who are sincere but sincerely wrong.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

it is the truth that defend itself not we. intact Stephen don't defend himself. John Wesley ( founder of Methodist church ) didn't defend when the newspaper of his time gravely accused him of bad things, he was just praying for revival and the outcome revival was great . see what Peter said should be our reaction when we are being accused. : 1Pet 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by veecovee: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
the name "LINDA" means beautiful in Latin, beautiful in American
english, the name means lime tree in English and also means
serpent in Germany language...

but fortunatelly we are all English oriented, and non of us use
german in church though catholic use latin.

Besides i speak IGBO, in my language we call rat "OKE" which
means another thing in YORUBA...

Do you mean i should ask God to change names? in which dialet
please, should i ask him to do that?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by SalC: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
D more d talk, d more we increase abi una no come mbaise crusade 17th and 18 dis mnth, if i say 10million cm na under statement. D church of God must move and d gate of hell shal not previl.
Please tell that to some nursery school children not to adults. 10million in your dream right?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by alexleo(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin
amara.lizzy%40y:

grin grin. See how you people are putting your church to an object of ridicule. May God deliver you people from this evil cage. Amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
peteregwu:

abeg save me that, na shame go catch all the enemies of chosen. na God of chosen dey lead. God of Chosen 10 - other gods 0.

it is God that will deliver you. doesn't the Scripture tells you to earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints? why are you contending for denomination rather than faith.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
alexleo: grin grin

grin grin. See how you people are putting your church to an object of ridicule. May God deliver you people from this evil cage. Amen.

I have been seeing it on one of the chosen member bus since 2009 at mushin near alafia bus stop written " mandate to win 10 billion souls" and. the world population is 6 billion plus. Are the unseen spirit included or ..... please help me to understand.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by debbleopto: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
luluosas:
My brother, Linda testimonies is really an eye opener to the secrets that have been going on in some of these churches. God help us all.

hello Bro. if Linda is accused to be like that dame with the spirit of fortune telling in book of acts. it is fact that apostle Paul didn't go to social forum to counter the young girl but commanded the unclean spirit in her to come out. So pastor Laz. can do the same thing instead of castigating. there was one lady that was being disturbed of evil spirit in another country, what pastor kumuyi did is prayed with the father over the phone and the girl was delivered immediately.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
veeco vee: the name "LINDA" means beautiful in Latin, beautiful in American english, the name means lime tree in English and also means serpent in Germany language...

but fortunatelly we are all English oriented, and non of us use german in church though catholic use latin.

Besides i speak IGBO, in my language we call rat "OKE" which means another thing in YORUBA...

Do you mean i should ask God to change names? in which dialet please, should i ask him to do that?

God bless you
Just leave them to keep on defending their pastor instead of working for their own salvation in fear and trembling.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
alexleo: grin grin

Amen.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
debbleopto:

hello Bro. if Linda is accused to be like that dame with the spirit of fortune telling in book of acts. it is fact that apostle Paul didn't go to social forum to counter the young girl but commanded the unclean spirit in her to come out. So pastor Laz. can do the same thing instead of castigating. there was one lady that was being disturbed of evil spirit in another country, what pastor kumuyi did is prayed with the father over the phone and the girl was delivered immediately.
Exactly. Why must Pastor Lazarus Mouka and his chosen church resort to blackmailing and calling Linda names, all in the name to cover their exposed secrets. They are here (Nairaland), YouTube, their crusade grounds, their church magazines all against one young woman Linda. Chosen people, una no dey shame ne?
What makes you people to be different from the Muslims in defending their god whenever they perceived their god to be insulted? If you people are serving the true Living God, why fight for him? May the BLOOD of Jesus Christ deliver you people from that occultic group in Jesus name.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
We chosen member cn neva watch dat evil vcd, i tank God 4 exposing her throu one miss joy david dat came 4 attack and was delivered 4rm seven square blood soccers kingdom. U cn find d magazine and d vcd and watch it live.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
She said d tld her if she cn pul down chosen she we go to level 999 were she cn be worship as god bt her plans failed becos we are servin a living God. Secondly is nt wht she is say dat is convincing pple bt d power dat d gave her in her tongue.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
I pray may God deliver al of u dat has watch dat evil vcd in Jesus name,AMEN. And as 4 al of u causing confusion in chosen shld go and read jeremiah 20v11.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
I knw kingdom of darknes are angry becos we are depopulating dm by delivering there members when ever d cm 4 assignment. If u think am lying u cn come and try powers in chosen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.