Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139285 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2013
i dont know jack about the church, but from what i read on this thread, its more like a virus, the members here defending it with so much passion as if someone deface their gods, even if your gods were statues, clean it up and stop fighting for it. you guys need fear God and thats the ultimate, if you like pray in GOD of royal priesthood, your business!

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
iv4fb: @peteregwu, has the church become your God? what makes you different from the Boko haram folks who kill to defend their faith and their god.

the battle is the Lords, sheath your sword.

BTW! is the so called "lord of chosen" your God? i dont understand the whole tale.

someone come out against your pastor and your church and that makes her a satan?
j

Yes, God of chosen is my God. if you don't like it, the give your life to Jesus And be born again.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Silversatile: so did the Holy Ghost tell you that what the bible was talking about there is"women wearing trousers"?I only have one question for you...Who made trousers for men?am sure u will say its God..try to get what the bible says nd not what one person theorizes about it.

what if you see your pastor on the pulpit with skirt and blouse, what will you say to that? you will give him pass mark, right? you better b truthful to yourself.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
asco15:
Thanks 4 dis knowledge. But i will urge our Pastor Lazarus to make it plain by just using God or Jesus, so as to counter linda's claim. And if the signs and wonders continue even without the use of God of Chosen or God of mouka, then more people will believe him. Tnks

my brother, have you ever listen to my pastor praying? he prays in the name of Jesus. I wish you jist take your time to listen to him preach or pray. you will understand. we don't beg the world to believe. remember, no matter how you try, it is only God that can make people believe and not the pastor. after all it was not the pastor that made your father or me to believe, it was God. forget about Linda, after all, the church is even multiplying the more these days. God has used her false allegations to make those that don't know about chosen to know. God's ways are past finding out.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thro dis rumour i have converted to be a chosen, i join chosen this year april 2013, despite d rumor

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
I was once a doubting thomas so i went there 2 c tins 4 myself, becos i believ seeing is believing lo an behold, i saw diff tin 4rm d rumour been spread and 2day am proud 2 be a chosen. Chosen church is a finger of God almighty.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
If i tel u d kinds of immorality am into be4 i join d ministry dis april, infact u we condem me 4 life. But i tank God i went there and God showed me salvation and 2day am free indeed. So u won't tel m wht i knw abt d church.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
If i tel u d kinds of immorality am into be4 i join d ministry dis april, infact u we condem me 4 life. But i tank God i went there and God showed me salvation and 2day am free indeed. So u won't tel m wht i knw abt d church.

I thank God for you. it is well with you, and am encouraged by your testimony.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is a message I received in my inbox this morning.

"We thank GOD for His strength. Since we are not serving a man but GOD, nothing will stop us in Jesus name.
Chosen people went to Aba to attack seriously. The crusade could not take place.
While Michale Sambo was preaching, they stood up and began to wear their appron, mounted the pulpit. They were looking for Linda and Pst Paul Rika.
Unfortunately for them, THE LORD WANRED THEM (Pastor Paul Rika and Linda) NOT TO COME. PRAISE THE LORD. .. Hallelujah.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
luluosas: This is a message I received in my inbox this morning.

"We thank GOD for His strength. Since we are not serving a man but GOD, nothing will stop us in Jesus name.
Chosen people went to Aba to attack seriously. The crusade could not take place.
While Michale Sambo was preaching, they stood up and began to wear their appron, mounted the pulpit. They were looking for Linda and Pst Paul Rika.
Unfortunately for them, THE LORD WANRED THEM (Pastor Paul Rika and Linda) NOT TO COME. PRAISE THE LORD. .. Hallelujah.

THIS MAN, ARE YOU AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF AT ALL? HMMM....YOU HAVE COME WITH ANOTHER 'TALES BY MOONLIGHT.' MAY GOD HELP YOU! WHY WONT YOU RECEIVE SUCH MESSAGE, AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU LOVE TO HERE, AND THEY WILL KEEP SENDING IT TO YOU.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by amaralizzy40y: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
@luluosas, i hav once tld u dat dere is no difference btw luluosas n lucifer. Y won't d send such text 4 u, since ur supportin evil so d must hav ur no in dere Kingdom. I'm nt suprise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by LadyGuinivere: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
peteregwu:

I was yawning wen reading this, baseless post. Imagine...u "spoke with two people from different location.." that how u get yr own fact? So u are now weak to pray to God, pathetic!
Do you lack understanding of the English Lamguage or your bondage no de gree u understand quotes in English ?
Methinks u protesteth too much. Seriously, your basis for typing that boring epistle is to say Linda lied but your church person said the truth? On which scale do we weigh both testimonies? Please get a job and a life

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by LadyGuinivere: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
As 4 u LULUOSAS since u want to put confusion in chosen, ur everlasting confussion cn never be 4goten in Jesus name.
Fortunately, God does not answer bad prayers...or retards for that matter

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
peteregwu:

THIS MAN, ARE YOU AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF AT ALL? HMMM....YOU HAVE COME WITH ANOTHER 'TALES BY MOONLIGHT.' MAY GOD HELP YOU! WHY WONT YOU RECEIVE SUCH MESSAGE, AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU LOVE TO HERE, AND THEY WILL KEEP SENDING IT TO YOU.
Tales by moonlight indeed!
Ask your chosen brothers in Aba, Abia State, if they didn't disrupt the conference that was organised by Holiness Revival Movement this past weekend in Aba. You think it was by dream?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@luluosas, i hav once tld u dat dere is no difference btw luluosas n lucifer. Y won't d send such text 4 u, since ur supportin evil so d must hav ur no in dere Kingdom. I'm nt suprise. Thanks
Amara, may the Almighty God richly bless you. But mind you, Lucifer is under my feet. If you are a Christian as you are claiming, why have you refused to tame your tongue?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
luluosas:
Tales by moonlight indeed!
Ask your chosen brothers in Aba, Abia State, if they didn't disrupt the conference that was organised by Holiness Revival Movement this past weekend in Aba. You think it was by dream?

GOD DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR LAZY CHRISTIANS WHO SIT IN THE CHURCH WARMING CHAIRS AND WAITING TO HEART NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT CHOSEN. ITS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE SUCH A LAZY AND PRAYERLESS CHRISTIAN, WHEN YOU BEGIN TO SPREAD NEWS YOU CANT PROVE. PATHETHIC!

I GOT TO UNDERSTAND YOU WORSHIP IN WATCHMAN, IS IT TRUE? COS I DONT KNOW.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
LadyGuinivere:
Do you lack understanding of the English Lamguage or your bondage no de gree u understand quotes in English ?
Methinks u protesteth too much. Seriously, your basis for typing that boring epistle is to say Linda lied but your church person said the truth? On which scale do we weigh both testimonies? Please get a job and a life

thank you and God bless you. but you made a mistake to have read it. why then did you finish reading it if it is boring? well, after all, you don't worship in chosen. I worship there ad I know all that is there more than anyone who does not worship there.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by luluosas(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
peteregwu:

GOD DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR LAZY CHRISTIANS WHO SIT IN THE CHURCH WARMING CHAIRS AND WAITING TO HEART NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT CHOSEN. ITS A SIGN THAT YOU ARE SUCH A LAZY AND PRAYERLESS CHRISTIAN, WHEN YOU BEGIN TO SPREAD NEWS YOU CANT PROVE. PATHETHIC!

I GOT TO UNDERSTAND YOU WORSHIP IN WATCHMAN, IS IT TRUE? COS I DONT KNOW.
We shall see after every one work here on earth is ended.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Silversatile: 7:53am On Sep 14, 2013
peteregwu:

what if you see your pastor on the pulpit with skirt and blouse, what will you say to that? you will give him pass mark, right? you better b truthful to yourself.
if it was the custom,it would be right,have u been to scotland...or why do igbo men tie wrpper too,even the middle belt people,will u now say that those pple re commiting abomination by practicing their tradition?or don't u know that in the days of Moses,they wore skirts(deut 22:30,27: 20)so if /od was talking about skirt and trousers,he would have stated it in balck and white,or why do men these days cut their hair,even beards because it is also against God's word,stated in black and white in lev 19:27 so people should stop saying what the bible didn't say.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Silversatile: if it was the custom,it would be right,have u been to scotland...or why do igbo men tie wrpper too,even the middle belt people,will u now say that those pple re commiting abomination by practicing their tradition?or don't u know that in the days of Moses,they wore skirts(deut 22:30,27: 20)so if /od was talking about skirt and trousers,he would have stated it in balck and white,or why do men these days cut their hair,even beards because it is also against God's word,stated in black and white in lev 19:27 so people should stop saying what the bible didn't say.

SO PASTORS IN SCOTLAND ARE WEARING SKIRTS. SCOTLAND OR IGBO CULTURE IS NOT OUR STANDARD, THE BIBLE IS. IF ONE TO BE A CHRISTIAN, BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN. AND IF YOU WANT TO BE OF THE WORLD, THEN GO AHEAD. THE POINT IS ANY INTO UNGODLY DRESSING, LIKE WOMEN PUTTING ON TROUSERS, THEY WILL NEVER MAKE HEAVEN. IF YOU LIKE BELIEVE IT OR NOT. IT IS ABOMINATION, AND NOTHING ABOMINABLE WILL ENTER HEAVEN. REVELATION 21:27
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by PamelaGold1(f): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
THIS STORY IS TOO LONG ABEG embarassed
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2013
peteregwu: j

Yes, God of chosen is my God. if you don't like it, the give your life to Jesus And be born again.
have you given your life to Christ? repent and be converted
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2013
iv4fb:
have you given your life to Christ? repent and be converted

YES BY THE GRACE OF GOD IN 2009. NOT ONLY I HAVE REPENTED OR CONVERTED. IN FACT I HAVE FORSAKEN ALL MY SINS, I MEAN ALL THE SMALL AND BIG SINS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. GOD CHASTISES WHOM HE LOVES. GOD HAS DEALT WITH MY HEART.

BEFORE I DONT BELIEVE IN BEING BORN AGAIN OR SALVATION, I DID BELIEVE ONE CANT LIVE WITHOUT SIN AN THAT HOLINESS IS NOT POSSIBLE, BUT SINCE I JOINED THE LORDS CHOSEN, I REALISED HOLINES IS REAL AND WITHOUT IT ONE CANT MAKE HEAVEN. HEB 12:14, 1PETER 1:15-16. NOT HOLINESS IN HEART BUT OUTWARDLY ALSO (IN DRESSING AND IN ALL ONES DEALING E.G BUSINESS OR OFFICE).

I CAN CONTINUE IF YOU LIKE.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2013
@peteregwu, you don't have to continue man, the Pharisee said more.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by chidinma8200(f): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
any one of u saying anything against linda ngaujah is heading to hell because she did not say anything against the bible any way is not surprise because bible said that wen Jesus was on earth they said He's is casting demon with demon and there is no way sis linda ngaujah will come out of the pit of hell and said something that will not promot the hell never think u mr castigeter u have been brain wash remember that there is life after death and is there that u will no weather she say right or wrong. Ur fake pastors have brain wash all of u with signs and wonders u worshipers of idol remember that God said ''Iam a jealous God'' u that think that sis linda ngaujah is wrong will sis Magreat also be wrong? Will Samuel of 14yrs be wrong too will all this people God is using be wrong? Just that God did not use any of ur members oo u are spiritually blind pray and tell God to open ur eyes

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by jcross19: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
all linda said are in the bible,no new message but what baffle was that can christ condem people now?but the bible told us how the judgement will start as seperation of goat and sheep but to me is like judgement have started by condeming others which contradict the teaching of christ.hmm revelation 22 vrs 12,why jesus did not humanity in that verse?huh we should think becareful from these co called testimonies we should read our bible u will see that linda testimonies is infact is thesame with mathew 24 v 26 to 27.man can deceive but your remain the best pastor or teacher and prophet to you.read ephesian 4 vr 14.may God bless us and open our eyes to know his truth.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by jcross19: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
all linda said are in the bible,no new message but what baffle me was that can christ condem people now?but the bible told us how the judgement will start as seperation of goat and sheep but to me is like judgement have started by condeming others which contradict the teaching of christ.hmm revelation 22 vrs 12,why jesus did not condem humanity in that verse?huh we should be becareful from these so called testimonies we should read our bible u will see that linda testimonies is infact as thesame with mathew 24 v 26 to 27.man can deceive but your bible remain the best pastor or teacher and prophet to you.read ephesian 4 vr 14.may God bless us and open our eyes to know his truth.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by jcross19: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2013
chidinma8200: any one of u saying anything against linda ngaujah is heading to hell because she did not say anything against the bible any way is not surprise because bible said that wen Jesus was on earth they said He's is casting demon with demon and there is no way sis linda ngaujah will come out of the pit of hell and said something that will not promot the hell never think u mr castigeter u have been brain wash remember that there is life after death and is there that u will no weather she say right or wrong. Ur fake pastors have brain wash all of u with signs and wonders u worshipers of idol remember that God said ''Iam a jealous God'' u that think that sis linda ngaujah is wrong will sis Magreat also be wrong? Will Samuel of 14yrs be wrong too will all this people God is using be wrong? Just that God did not use any of ur members oo u are spiritually blind pray and tell God to open ur eyes
read your bible do not depend on this issue testimonies especially linda's confession it prove to me that bible is perfect because in mtt24 vr26 to 27 talk about how people will say jesus is here or is there exactly what linda said that jesus possess her.in jn8 vr11 says:She said,no man, Lord.and jesus said unto her.Neither do i condem the ,go and sin no more or linda was she telling us that jesus have started condeming people,Godforbid.why am worried about all these is condemnation of some churches and accredited of few,i think something is fetching in that confession.pulling of some churches in order to build her and boss own.hmm end time things.jesus i know my people and my people know me and why would jesus condem.pls.read ur bible before anything.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by highyo: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2013
All this make us story shown that linda is telling the truth. Have you ever seing paul, john , james or peter calling the saducee and the pharisee names? Have you ever seeing the true follower of Christ defending themselves? Of course no
How can satanic agent be warning people to deviate from evil way and accept the true Christ?
Pray for your enemy
Do not fight them
Do not use evil word

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by kolidave: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
I actually watched Linda's testominies and confessions bout what she saw in heaven and hell and I actually believe her to a point... buh I disagree with most of you who says God can't use her to testify to the world,mind u anybody can be used to propagate God's words even if the person is a drunkard and a prostitute. It only takes divine grace and favour.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by samuelkew(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Preaching holiness is not a prove of being holy. Jesus said in matthew 7:21 that 'not all who say to me Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of God.. Many will say to me, Lord, in Your name we cast out demons and I will say depart from me, you workers of iniquity. Why is it difficult to admit our flaws and change? We always stand against anything that mentions our flaws... God help us and have mercy.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by BrutusOj(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
akaazua: To some of us your attempt at defending your church with this kind of abusive and insultive write up is rather making us to believe the girl the more. The girl in her confession is very humble but you seems not to be humble at all. Why don't you allow the LORD to defend your church instead. Brother if you are really of God you need to ask him for forgiveness for some abusive words you've written and possibly make restitution. God bless you.
Only idle minds belives d likes of sister Joy,sister Linda,broda John,broda dat n dia pastors..On d last day,we shal knw who is who..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.