Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,317 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell (139262 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by peteregwu(m): 12:37am On Mar 24, 2015
crixtex:

Bro peter.. I m a chosen last like you. Pls stop ds arguement. It has brought no one to Chriat. God has fought for his church and now we see de dividends. Many pple hate chosen because of d truth and tribalism... However chosen is blessed.. Stop arguing.. preach instead.. tnx

Am not arguing with anyone here pls. Hope you are also preaching?
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=peteregwu post=31936419]

Am not arguing with anyone here pls. Hope you are also preaching?[/quote
Alryt bro no wahala... preaching is d job of every christian though mine as reduced ds days coz of lagos kinda work.... u no many pple just want to find fault in chosen.. buh d more dey do, d more d church grows

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by SAMATC(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2015
peteregwu:

Stay there and be raging we have followed the God of Chosen to mbaise to scatter that place and you are still here talking not knowing your duty as a Christian. Abeg, the church that you are going, what is their own work. every Sunday u go to church from years to years, no evangelism, no commitments, no soul winning at all. it is the people that are winning souls that you sit down to speak against. my friend The Lords Chosen is mobing forward. Anywhere the God of Chosen goes, it is always miracle galore. did you see what happened in mbaise? my friend you are not yet a christian. God of chosen 10 - other gods 0.
Read your Bible with understanding.Pray for divine knowledge of the word of God.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by princetom1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
SAMATC:

Read your Bible with understanding.Pray for divine knowledge of the word of God.
Just going through this. Thank you for your reply to the previous comment. Many people are like blind man leading a blind man, where do they end up? One thing am sure is, this isn't how Christ instruct us, but read here... Mark 6:7 & 12
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Emiogunwi: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
WHOM DO THE PEOPLE SAY I AM?
Luk_9:18; Matt 16:13
And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am?
ANSWER=1. John the Baptist 2. Elias, 3. Reincarnated old prophets (Luke 9:19);4. Possessed of Beelzebub Mat_10:25; Mat_12:24;Mat_12:27

WHOM DO YOU TELL THEM I AM?
Luk_9:18;Matt 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

HOW DO YOU KNOW A TRUE MAN OF GOD
Mat_7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat_7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF JESUS' MINISRTY
Mat_11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
Mat_15:31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
Luk_7:22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

SOME FRUITS OF THE CHOSEN CHURCH
Please visit:http://www.thelordschosenworld.org/testimonies_view.php?

1. Bro. Ekene Muonaeme=category=OCCULT+KINGDOM#testimony2

No. 25 Mgbachu Street Nkpor Anambra State.
My name is Ekene Muonaeme. I want to thank God for granting me Geninue salvation. My testimony goes this way. When l was in school, l indulged in school cultism. Before l knew it, l was involved in robbery. I became an armed robber, a rapist. I was addicted to smoking, cocoine and drugs. I was into kidnapping and assassinations, all these happened in the space of 3 years until l joined the Lord's Chosen this year 2009. And God of Chosen delievered me. The first day l attended the service, l heard the undiluted life changing word of God. And I started repenting. After the Pastor's preaching, he prayed for sinners and coommanded the root of sin out of our lifes. Brethren that was how till today l have been delivered. Since then l hate smoking even the odour, and those evil things l was involved with. Chosen Praise the Lord. I thank God for my deliverance.

2.Sis. Mercy Okikechukwu=category=CRIPPLE#testimony2
Lagos - Nigeria.

She testified, that she had dislocation when she was 9 years old. Now is 15 years and she cannot be able to use her legs because of the leg frature but as she atteneded the Lord's Chosen Crusade. The pastor prayed and commanded by the power of God that those that cannot walk before nor use their legs should get up and walk. Instantly, she got up and started walking. Chosen Praise God.

A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF
Luk_11:18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Please be guided.
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by DonBobes(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
peteregwu:
many people are saying that chosen is hyper reactive, and that are they the only church? please I know she did mention other churches, but we are not to speak for other churches, because am not a member of their churches. all i know is chosen. so many don't understand spiritual matters, if Satan speaks against you in public, you counter it with the word of God in public. don't just keep quiet and think all is well. my friend God has giving us power over darkness and we will not allow them a breathing space.

In watchman at aguda they played it openly to their members to watch, just because most of them are against chosen and pastor Lazarus from the beginning of chosen. (pls note that pastor Lazarus came out from Watchman) now they dont have any message to preach gain, what they now preach is Linda message. they are yet to realise that they have giving their church over to serpentine kingdom. Linda is possessed with the spirit and power of marine kingdom. any church she enters to give testimony will be the end of that church. just watch it. Satan has already made a big mistake, the same mistake he made to nail Jesus on the cross is the same he has made against the chosen. Now it was when Jesus was nailed that God drew many to Jesus. Now the same way God will draw many sinners to The kingdom of Heaven through the Lords Chosen.

imagine her sayingbauxite people will make heaven. is that what the bible says? hmmm...many should be careful this days of danger. I just thank God am saved and I am chosen.

Something!!!!!!
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Darkpanthera: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Linda Ngaujah
Re: At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell by Nephilim: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Darkpanthera:
Linda Ngaujah
wetin she do you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.