Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,328 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (13684 Views)

Breaking News: He Has Been Sacked Finally (pic) / Very Hilarious: Mtn Just Sacked Linda Thomas,(pics) / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2013
There is only one mod now written at the top of the religion section. Also, his recent comments have been hidden.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2013
5:32am

sad sad sad
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2013
I.Joan:
5:32am

sad sad sad

Huh?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by DeepSight(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Huh?

She means, what a sad, strange twisted life you must be living to be hankering after such, taking careful notice of such, and opening a thread about such, at 5.32 a.m in the morning.

In short, get a life.

But onto your topic anyway: it appears his disagreement with the High Supreme Ayatollah Imam Mullah of the we-will-blast-ya-head-off-if-you-dont-agree-with-us religion, Maclatunji, has led to this.

Another blow for freedom of speech and thought, another victory for terrorism and intimidation.

10 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2013
Seems so. Sad days on Nairaland. What is Seun up to?

Jesoul is off sick, so who is in charge of this section now?

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Deep Sight:

She means, what a sad, strange twisted life you must be living to be hankering after such, taking careful notice of such, and opening a thread about such, at 5.32 a.m in the morning.

In short, get a life.

But onto your topic anyway: it appears his disagreement with the High Supreme Ayatollah Imam Mullah of the we-will-blast-ya-head-off-if-you-dont-agree-with-us religion, Maclatunji, has led to this.

Another blow for freedom of speech and thought, another victory for terrorism and intimidation.

First of all, I wake up early everyday because I am a winner. Secondly, cill and enjoy the public holiday. Thirdly, both of you are hypocrites becauseyou are both commenting early on NL. Lastly, who appointed you guys time lords of Nairaland?

I suspect that the issue with Maclatunji is responsible for Mmc’s sacking. Waiting for Seun to comment

5 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2013
They suspended the wrong person, it should have been that tyrannical Imam based in Islam for Muslim section.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2013
FrostyZonn: They suspended the wrong person, it should have been that tyrannical Iman based in Islam for Muslim section.

Fatwa is powerful against Non-Satanists.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Fatwa is powerful against Non-Satanists.

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by manmustwac(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2013
@post
I foundout yesterday afternoon. Something to do with a reply i made to your post about mac hiding my comments. I said something that i shouldnt have said.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: @post
I foundout yesterday afternoon. Something to do with a reply i made to your post about mac hiding my comments. I said something that i shouldnt have said.

That you made a complaint about his behavior and got no reply from the 'authorities'...

I guessed so. So is it a suspension or Seun's already going through applications for your replacement? cheesy
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2013
@MMW,
But why? Did they give you a query before? When did asking questions require that action?
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Bella3(f): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2013
This is serious!!! But why??
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2013
Seun is messing up big time.

Mmc, sorry. It was my question about Maclatunji that got you into this.

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2013
smh.
Seun has lost it

7 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2013
toba: smh.
Seun has lost it

Headless chicken comes to mind.

The guy really lost it but give him some slack. He is I guess, under an enormous amount of pressure.

Maybe it's time he sells NL and move forward if he can't handle it.

1 Like

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ChristKid1: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
A reliable source just told me mac would be taking over since J is not around till MMW suspension is over. That's if seun doesn't make it indefinite. So brace yourselves people.

Peace out. cool
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

I suspect that the issue with Maclatunji is responsible for Mmc’s sacking. Waiting for Seun to comment

But somehow, i think mmwc as a mod(management) has been rebelling against the system publicly recently.

Not saying he should be sacked though
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2013
Chris†Kid:
A reliable source just told me mac would be taking over since J is not around till MMW suspension is over. That's if seun doesn't make it indefinite. So brace yourselves people.

Peace out. cool

IMPOSSIBLE!
Come see mutiny.
Christians here tolerated mmw because they were used to him and he generally leaves them alone, but a muslim to lord over them? Jesus forbid!
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: @post

Ok.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2013
truthislight:

But somehow, i think mmwc as a mod(management) has been rebelling against the system publicly recently.

Truthfully, he was one of the better mods on NL. Others think that moderating = banning.

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2013
truthislight:

Just shut up
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ChristKid1: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

IMPOSSIBLE!
Come see mutiny.
Christians here tolerated mmw because they were used to him and he generally leaves them alone, but a muslim to lord over them? Jesus forbid!

Didn't you see operation pushing barrow or is it train, started by tunji to clamp down on people posting offensive comments against Islam in other sections? Seun has sacrificed MMW for that and there's nothing you or anybody can do bout it.
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Truthfully, he was one of the better mods on NL. Others think that moderating = banning.

Mmw is a regular free and open guy, highly tolerant, maybe, he thought others(Seun) will be as tolerant as he his.

Meanwhile, i dont think it is a sack, but rather a suspension.

A sack will also mark out Seun as 'intolerant'.

A good father disciplines members of his household and not quick to expuls them.

Mmw is not a bad guy generally speaking

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by truthislight: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Just shut up

^^^
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by ITbomb(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2013
I think Seun is getting tired of Nairaland , I would.
It's time to move up to something more exciting and leave the forum in the hands of terrorists.
Where d fvrk is Rule No 17?

4 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2013
ITbomb: I think Seun is getting tired of Nairaland , I would.
It's time to move up to something more exciting and leave the forum in the hands of terrorists.
Where d fvrk is Rule No 17?

grin

Hoping Seun will comment.......this is not fair towards MMC

I can understand giving mac free reign over the islam section but it affecting thecomments of Mmc on the religion section is too much
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by wiegraf: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Religion of piss breeding harmony, i see..

Who owns nl, islamists or seun?

3 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013
wiegraf: Religion of piss breeding harmony, i see..

Seun owns nairaland. Islamists own Seun.

7 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013

Of ccourse, fatwas are useful for controlling the infidel

2 Likes

Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2013
truthislight:

Mmw is a regular free and open guy, highly tolerant, maybe, he thought others(Seun) will be as tolerant as he his.

Meanwhile, i dont think it is a sack, but rather a suspension.

A sack will also mark out Seun as 'intolerant'.

A good father disciplines members of his household and not quick to expuls them.

Mmw is not a bad guy generally speaking

Now you are talking
Re: Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? by Heathen(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2013

Seun is a puppet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Happy Birthday To Unibenstudent / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.