Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Passport: Current Price - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (43657 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Applying For Nigerian Passport Reissue In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by dimily: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2010
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Washington, D.C. warns of the Nigerian Passport Agency, which has "neither the permission nor the authority of the Embassy to collect, endorse, or process passport applications, in whatever form, on its behalf." The Nigerian Passport Agency is a predatory outfit that will steal money and personal information from people who wish to get Nigerian passports. Heed the warnings of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and only apply for passports there or at the other two consulates in New York and Atlanta.

Read more: How to Obtain Nigerian Passports | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4798098_obtain-nigerian-passports.html#ixzz15HwIYvo4
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by coolbaby1: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2011
hi. how can i get a refund. i hv paid for the passport, but interview date is too far. i ought to be in nigeria by then. plsssssssss help!
need to be in niger in 7 weeks time. interview date given is august
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by wenjizzy: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
sorry, while applying for the passport must i go tru online procees 1st or i can go to their office direct. tnx
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by coolgeny1(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
please where in Enugu can i get this Nigeria passport? and moreover i do not have National Identity Card. what can i do?
Re: Nigerian Passport: Current Price by Barisvilla(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2014
Pls house I need someone who can help with passport issues...I have problem with my e-passport in data and eager to change and procure a new one any expertise in the house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / 2 ABSU Students, Others Feared Dead In A Ghastly Accident In Ore (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.