Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Happened To Manmuswac? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Manmuswac? (1607 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2013
I noticed mmc name has been wiped off the religion section moderators, mmc wetin happen , did u resign, any way I wish u the best in your future endeavour. Happy holidays. kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool: I noticed mmc name has been wiped off the religion section moderators, mmc wetin happen , did u resign, any way I wish u the best in your future endeavour. Happy holidays. kiss kiss

I always knew you were gay. . .

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2013
mazaje:

I always knew I were gay. . .
Poor u. grin seek medical help.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool:
Poor u. grin seek medical help.

Just come out clean and tell every body you are gay instead of all these shenanigans. . .

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2013
mazaje:

I Just come out clean and tell every body I are gay instead of all my shenanigans. . .

Poor u grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool:

Poor u grin grin grin

You have always been a closet gay, every body knows that already, and just to make it clear to you manmustwac does not want you. . .He is not gay. . .

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by ooman(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2013
mazaje:

I have always been a closet gay, every body knows that already, and just to make it clear to you manmustwac does not want me . .He is not gay. . .

Poor u grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool:

I am gay, every body keeps rejecting me including manmustwac, what can I do now cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
mazaje:

I have always been a closet gay, every body knows that already, and just to make it clear to you manmustwac does not want me . .He is not gay. . .

OK ohh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
soo gay.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: soo gay.

Tell, him. . .Every body knows he is gay. . .I wonder why he keeps deluding himself. . .

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by manmustwac(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Another topic about me. Jeez i neveer knew. I was that popular. Besides am not gay

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
manmustwac: Another topic about me. Jeez i neveer knew. I was that popular. Besides am not gay

I have told him already. . .You are not gay and you don't want him. . .He should go some where else some guy on the street some where might accept him since every body keeps rejecting him. . . . .

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
[size=18pt]
mazaje:

Tell, him. . .Every body knows I is gay. . .I wonder why i keeps deluding myself. . .
mazaje:

I have told him already. . .You are not gay and you don't want me. . .I should go some where else some guy on the street some where might accept me since every book keeps rejecting me. . . . .
[/size]
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool: I noticed mmc name has been wiped off the religion section moderators, mmc wetin happen , did u resign, any way I wish u the best in your future endeavour. Happy holidays. kiss kiss
HE WENT TO WACK grin
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by Bella3(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
His name got removed because of you(macclatunji)
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
obadiah777: HE WENT TO WACK grin

I see wink
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool:
shocked I am willing to give it for free but every body keeps rejecting me

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by wiegraf: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2013

As you're wont to.

Perhaps we need a 'bigoted closeted homo' section

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is what we have to put up with when one whose family thinks of him as bastard and hence disinherit him as a result, is left to roam the internet un- supervised hence you might think I hold the keys to your inheritance but I don't .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool: This is what we have to put up with when one whose family thinks of him as bastard and hence disinherit him as a result, is left to roam the internet un- supervised hence you might think I hold the keys to your inheritance but I don't .

Ouch! That must have hurt. . .So Gay!. . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
mazaje:

Ouch! That must have hurt. . .i am So Gay!. . . grin grin

Ok shocked

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by wiegraf: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
vedaxcool: This is what we have to put up with when one whose family thinks of him as bastard and hence disinherit him as a result, is left to roam the internet un- supervised hence you might think I hold the keys to your inheritance but I don't .

Indeed, my treatment at the hands of muslims is an excellent example of the tolerance of islam. Surely, you approve of any such actions, no? But please, don't praise all of them abeg, a few were actually quite foo.lish and dared think the situation a shame.

You also seem to be implying there would be something wrong with a man not relying on family resources to survive. Is this an islamic thing as well?

But wait, this has nothing to do with your gay.gotry. Please address these

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-post-in-gay-threads-but-when-i-doit-means-the-op-is-a-gay.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.eho.st/pg7sf5zc.gif[/img]

There seems to be a consensus..

And finally, seems you know quite a lot about me. Hope you've not been stalking me as well. If that's the case, please, let me categorically state that I'm not interested. Support ghey rights != ghey...

If you're a god-level trap though, I might reconsider..

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2013
^^

LOL!. . .I laugh tire I wan die with laughter. . .OP is a rejected good for nothing gay pig. . . .

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by Bella3(f): 5:06am On Aug 09, 2013
@Wiegraf, you're crazy. gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2013
wiegraf:

Indeed, my treatment at the hands of muslims is an excellent example of the tolerance of islam. Surely, you approve of any such actions, no? But please, don't praise all of them abeg, a few were actually quite foo.lish and dared think the situation a shame.

You also seem to be implying there would be something wrong with a man not relying on family resources to survive. Is this an islamic thing as well?

But wait, this has nothing to do with my gay.gotry. Please addr

And finally, seems I know quite a lot about me. Hope i've not been stalking mazaje as well. If that's the case, please, let me categorically state that I'm interested. Support ghey rights != ghey...

If mazaje a god-level trap though, I might reconsider..

Poor u shocked

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2013
mazaje: ^^

LOL!. . .I laugh tire I wan die with laughter. . .i is a rejected good for nothing gay pig. . . .
Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by mazaje(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^
You can't deny the obvious man. . .Every body here seems to be in agreement, others are hitting the like button on comments made about you and your sexual orientation, we all seem to be in agreement about your sexual orientation, no body has hit the like button on any of your comments of denial or has come to agree with you on the fact that you are gay, its obvious man, knock it off and just accept the fact, you are only fooling yourself. . .You are a worthless good for nothing gay that nobody wants, you think kissing manmustwac on nairaland will make him want you, eh? You are completely deluded. . .Stop fighting it, I know some gay man down the street that might accept you if i plead on your behalf, but you have to behave first. . .

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by vedaxcool(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
[size=18pt]
mazaje: ^^
I can't deny the obvious man. . .my 4 ids here seems to be in agreement, others are hitting the like button on comments made about me and my sexual orientation, i all seem to be in agreement about my sexual orientation, body has hit the like button on any of my comments of denial or has come to agree with me on the fact that I am gay, its obvious man, knock it off and just accept the fact, i are only fooling yourself. . .I am worthless good for nothing gay that nobody wants, i think kissing manmustwac on nairaland will make him want me, eh? I am completely deluded. . .Stop fighting it, I know some gay man down the street that might accept me if gaytheist plead on my behalf, but i have to behave first. . .

Poor u [/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
mazaje:

You have always been a closet gay, every body knows that already, and just to make it clear to you manmustwac does not want you. . .He is not gay. . .
lol. thats true. The guy keeps fantasizing after me embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Manmuswac? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
wiegraf:

But wait, this has nothing to do with your gay.gotry. Please address these

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/i-dont-always-post-in-gay-threads-but-when-i-doit-means-the-op-is-a-gay.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.eho.st/pg7sf5zc.gif[/img]

And finally, seems you know quite a lot about me. Hope you've not been stalking me as well. If that's the case, please, let me categorically state that I'm not interested. Support ghey rights != ghey...

If you're a god-level trap though, I might reconsider..
buhahahahahahahahaha. vedaxhot grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Assemblies Of God Church Excommunicated General Superintendent / Muhammad Was Wrong, Islam Is Man Made Religion / SERMON Jotters:ministry Of Mouth Padlock{part2}{mfm Sunday Msg}. Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.